4.9
19-21-SILK15
BedInABox.com Natural Silk Elegance Comfort Adjust Memory Foam Mattress

BedInABox.com Natural Silk Elegance Comfort Adjust Memory Foam Mattress

4.9

Pros

• Good support (5)
  • Comfortable (4)
  • Holds shape (4)
  • Soft feel (4)
  • Durable (3)

• Primary bed (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Midrange shopper (4)

I LOVE

from CV

Pros

• Good Support

Cons

Comments about BedInABox.com Natural Silk Elegance Comfort Adjust Memory Foam Mattress:

This is the best kind of all over the market certainly provides quality enviable, ensuring more than the purchase of an investment for life and art really more, made of extremely durable materials and much better after using it, you will be amazed to you by the ease with which you can wash it. With this product you will get the perfect kitchen for you and your partner, and experience, and do what I've always wanted to do in your kitchen.

So pamper the most important thing you have in your life, your family, your children, siblings and parents, boyfriend, girlfriend, friends for all your loved ones. A product to provide an enviable by all the reliability and will make your life much more pleasant.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

We love our new mattress!

from Eads, TN

Verified Buyer

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Good Support
      • Holds Shape
      • Soft Feel
      • Sturdy

• Primary Bed

We did our research prior to choosing BedInABox and couldn't be more pleased. The few concerns we had from reading reviews were unfounded. It was shipped and arrived very quickly. We were amazed at how quickly it expanded into full size once opened from the vacuum packaging. There was no temporary odor as some commenters mentioned. It's the most comfortable mattress I've ever slept on and have slept soundly all night long each night since it arrived. We also appreciate that it was purchased from a company in our home state. We will be recommending this mattress to all our friends and family!

Bed ina box delivered to your home is awesome!

from San Antonio, TX

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Good Support
        • Holds Shape
        • Soft Feel

• Primary Bed

We replaced a very comfortable king pillow top mattress with this bed in a box and are extremely happy with our new bed. It's the best way to buy a new mattress especially with the money back guarantee.

So happy I bought this bed!

from Cloquet, Mn

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Good Support
          • Holds Shape
          • Soft Feel
          • Sturdy

• Primary Bed

I love this bed, I have a bad back and was in desperate need of a new bed. After research I found these guys are top rated and very affordable! To top it off there site was easy to use and when I called for a recommendation due to my back the rep was so helpful. So happy we went with bed in a box!

Take the chance- Buy a Mattress online

from New Milford PA

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
            • Good Support
            • Great Value
            • Holds Shape
            • Soft Feel
            • Sturdy

• Primary Bed

We decided it was time for a new bed. We visited all the big name stores, laid on numerous beds of all types, and came home confused and miserable. I had browsed the Bed in a Box site before, but this time we were serious. After a few days of reading reviews and articles, we purchased the natural silk elegance comfort adjust, along with the 8" foundation. It all arrived 2 days later. The foundation very well made, easy to assemble, and solid. Moving the mattress was a little tough, but we put it on the foundation and started to let it expand. In about 5 minutes a very nice looking and well made mattress had appeared. We have had it for going on 3 weeks now, and we both are still impressed every night when we crawl into it. It seems to have just the right balance of firmness and plushness just how it was shipped. Part of the reason we chose this model was the fact that the firmness can be adjusted at home. Overall we are very happy with Bed in a Box and hope this mattress lasts for years.

Incredible comfort, support and luxury

We are so pleased with this mattress, it provides the perfect support and comfort. The mattress came quickly and whilst heavy, we were able to get it up into our top floor apartment and through our slightly smaller than standard doors. The mattress opened up easily and upon filling with air assumed the correct size and strength. The only issue we have is dragging ourselves out of bed in the morning as you won't want to get out of it!

it was ok

When I ordered my mattress I w excited because I have needed a new mattress for some time now, but when I got it I was not the pleased with it and I will explain to you why in the sections below.

Comfort
              Let me start off by saying that this mattress is comfortable, but my back has a tendency to hurt if a mattress is too soft, so, when I ordered this one I had thought that it would be a bit more firm, but boy was I wrong! This particular mattress is soft and comfortable, just way too much for my liking. It is for this reason that I have given it a four, instead of something higher.

Support
              As I already mentioned my back has issues that cause me to need something a bit firmer, so therefore, this particular mattress did not have the support that I need and look forward to when I want a good night's sleep.

Firmness
              The mattress was more soft like a cloud then it was firm. In my opinion there should be s good mix between firm and soft and one should not overpower the other.

Firm Yet Soft

from Huntsville, AL

I would have to say that taking everything into consideration, this mattress has got to be one of the best purchases I have made in my lifetime. It'a great for most everyone by being an extremely comfortable mattress. You won't regret getting this great mattress!

Comfort
              How can I even come to describe the comfort this mattress gives? Well, I'll start by saying that I sleep like a baby in it. It's so soft, and I could honestly just sleep in it all day. It's really a pain in the neck to have to wake up in the mornings. I would say that this is just a mattress that is really pain free and comfortable. I would really recommend this for people who have back pain. It helped me lose a lot of my pain in my back that I gained from stress!

Support
              This mattress has some of the best support out there. While it does seem to match the shape of your body and hug it. It also is able to hold up and not sink low. It's just made of really good quality that allows it to support bigger weight I would say. I mean even with around three people sitting on it, it still does its job to keep up well.

Firmness
              My partner likes to sleep on a firm mattress, and so far he's content with the mattress. He says that it's not the most firm mattress out there, but that it's a good mix between firmness and softness. He would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants something firm that holds up well, but without it being rock hard.

We have had this mattress for quite some while and its held up great. We usually end up having to buy a new mattress because my partner starts to feel it becoming too soft. Luckily this mattress has kept its firmness and just looks brand new.

Excellent Comfortable Mattress

We bought this bed after reading multiple reviews and talking to customer service. All of our questions were answered. We love our new bed and both myself and my wife are sleeping much better. Th bed arrived in good shape in a box from Fedex ground and was easy to unpack and get in place. Make sure you have the correct foundation or you will not get the correct support from the mattress. I highly recommend this company and this mattress.

Comfort
              The mattress is soft and still supportive. I am a side sleeper and was having pain in my shoulder and hips after sleeping on my old mattress, since getting my new Bed in a Box mattress I no longer have pain in those areas. I also sleep through the night which I did not do before. My wife and I cannot get over how much better we are sleeping on this mattress.

Support
              I find this mattress soft but supportive. I am a side sleeper and the mattress allows me to sleep on my side without getting pressure points, it also allows me to sleep on my back and supports me without any pressure points or pains. I find that I am sleeping right through the night and not waking up several times from pain like I used to do with my old mattress.

Firmness
              Firm enough, yet soft enough, I am a side sleeper and am able to fall asleep and sleep through the entire night without waking up a first for me. My wife and I have been commenting how much better we are sleeping on this mattress.

the mattress was in good shape from shipping and looks like it will last for many years, very well constructed.

• Firmness:

Most comfortable bed I have ever slept on!!!

This bed is a dream come true! I never thought it was possible for a bed to be both soft/contouring AND supportive, but this bed actually does it. Since we bought the bed we've had several family members over for a visit. We make everyone lay down on it, and the result is always the same....no one wants to get up! They are too comfortable! Bedtime is now my favorite time of the day, and our new mattress is my favorite thing that I own!

Comfort
              This mattress feels like your on a cloud, but you don't sink in so that it's hard to move or get up. And because this bed is made up of two, double layers of memory foam, we can adjust the softness/support by flipping layers to have a softer or firmer side up! Genius!

Support
              I feel totally supported in this bed, but without sacrificing softness and comfort. I definitely have less pain in my hips, back, and shoulders after sleeping in this bed.

Firmness
              I'm not sure how to rate this. Does 10 mean extremely firm, or perfect firmness? I would not call this bed firm, I would call it supportive. It is soft and contouring while being supportive at the same time.

It's hard to rate this since we've only had the mattress for a few weeks. It has a great warranty, which makes me think that the bed should be very durable. Also, on close inspection, it seems that the bed is very very well-made.