Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Need a Margarita Citrus Body Scrub

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Need a Margarita Citrus Body Scrub

Pros

Cons

I would definitely buy this

from San Jose, CA

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Pleasant Smell

Cons

• Doesn't Last Long
  • Harsh

• Baths

Comments about Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Need a Margarita Citrus Body Scrub:

I use this about once a week. Any more often and it really dries out your skin.

Great exfoliator and moisturizer for winter

I use this several times a week during winter to keep my skin soft and smooth. I work in a hospital and by the end of the day, my hands are red and cracked from constant washing. One application of True Blue, and they are smooth again. Doesn't hurt that it smells great. It's Bath and Body Works, so I get it when they have it on sale or with a coupon, so I always have an extra bottle on hand.

I use this during summer less frequently, but always before shaving to keep my legs smooth. I have found it works great to keep my feet sandal ready all year long, too.

I love this scent, wish it was longer lasting.

LOVE IT!!!

I've never used a body scrub like this before.
It absolutely has a distinct margarita smell, but the way it leaves your skin so extremely extremely soft and lasts all day.
The best part is that though it may feel a tad oily at first, it doesn't rub off on your clothes like oily products do.
I've used it on my face at night before too. I

I can Definitely feel it on my skin !!!!!

Love it! I have to give it as a gift but the bad part is you can never leave the store, ' Bath and Body Works ' without buying too much.
They always have coupons and great deals I never seem to be able to pass up!

The best

When I need a boy scrub, this is what I use. Its incredible, LOVE IT. The Citrus smell is amazing. When Im tired and need,you know, a hot and amazing bath to calm down my nerves, this is relaxing. Protects your skin, works great for sensitive skin and smells greaaaaat!!!!!!!!! Dove is one of my favourittte brands in the whole entire world and I love this product especiallly. Ive bought it a lot of times!!!

One of my favorite Scrubs!

I use Body Scrubs regularly and Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Need a Margarita Citrus Body Scrub is definitely one of my favorites. First of all, this scrub smells delicious! I can't stop smelling my hands after I use this scrub. Secondly, it works like a charm. As per their advertisement, this tropical citrus scrub is the vacation your skin needs from looking and feeling landlocked! I completely agree with this statement and using it is indeed like a fabulous vacation for my skin. The sugar provides exfoliation while an exotic oil blend of coconut, almond, avocado, jojoba and other ingredients provide moisturization. Another great thing about this scrub is that you don't need a whole lot. Just a little amount is enough and goes a long way. So it really lasts me quite a while. I particularly like to use this scrub during winters. A must try for everyone who likes using body scrubs, probably even for those who don't. I don't think anybody could not like this product especially the scent! Happy Scrubbing! :)

This scrub is great for dry skin and exfoliating!

from Pennsylvania

I like several products from the True Blue Spa line at Bath and Body Works. I had some coupons for Bath and Body Works and decided to give the True Blue Spa Need a Margarita Citrus Body Scrub a try. I am glad I did. It really is a great scrub and makes me
feel like I am having a Spa experience at home. It is a little pricey as far as I am concerned but when used with coupons, which Bath and Body Works offer regularly, it is reasonable.

I use this scrub once or twice a week. I find that if I use it more often it does tend to irritate my skin. This True Blue Spa Scrub cleanses and exfoliates wonderfully. It leaves my skin feeling so silky smooth and soft. My skin feels and looks younger after using this scrub. It hydrates and moisturizes as well as exfoliates and cleanses. Using this scrub also helps my lotions and anti-aging products absorb more effectively into my skin.

This scrub has a pleasant scent. It leaves my skin smelling fresh and clean. I find the fact that the scent only stays around a couple hours a drawback but others would consider this a good thing.

Great Exfoliator and Awesome Scent

from Hartford, CT

I love Bath and Body Works and their True Blue Spa line is lovely so I was thrilled to receive their True Blue Spa Need a Margarita Citrus Body Scrub as a gift!

Admittedly, I'm partial to any bath product that smells like food, but this was extra fun as it was a scrub and perfectly scented for summer!

First, I love that this is a sugar scrub and not a salt scrub. I find that the crystals in a salt scrub can be a bit too abrasive for my skin and can leave it irritated. These crystals exfoliated beautifully without a hint of irritation.

I love the ultra moisturizing quality of the scrub as well. It leaves you silky smooth, free of dry skin flakes, and moisturized beautifully without being at all greasy.

The scent is also amazing! It really does smell just like a margarita! It's just so delicious and perfect for year round, but especially for the summer.

The six ounce jar is very generous and lasts you through many, many applications. A little really does go a long way with this particular scrub.

Smells just like a margarita!

from Ohio

When your having one of those stressful days and you just feel like you need a margarita, why not relax with some margarita scented body scrub? I love bath and body works products, especially their body scrubs. This "True blue spa need a margarita citrus body scrub" not only smells amazing, but it works amazing. I love the feeling it leaves on my skin after using it. I literally feel like I just stepped out of the spa, without spending all that money for a spa treatment. The sugar inside it helps exfoliate your skin and scrub off the dry skin cells, making your skin look beautiful and shiny. Best part about this is you can use it in the bath if you have time, or really quick in the shower. You can also use it at the sink to get a spa feeling on your hands and arms. I wouldn't recommend using this on your face, it is very citrus-y so it WILL burn your eyes (trust me, it was PAINFUL)

This sugar scrub is very effective, it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. It buffs away all of my dry skin, the added oils make me feel extra smooth. I love this stuff and I think you will too!

The scent is great. It's a very strong citrus scent, very relaxing. The scent lingers on your skin leaving you smelling nice and fruity!

Makes you want a margarita!

from Puyallup, WA

I really liked the True Blue Spa Margarita Citrus scrub! I was looking for a scrub that would work well on my body. Some people like the softer scrubs. I liked this one because it was more exfoliating than other scrubs and scrubbed harder, but not so hard that it was painful. This scrub worked really well and was relaxing to use in a bath. It does a good job of getting in there to get out dirt and dead skin. The price is a little high, but most scrubs are pricey anyway. I would buy this again. It worked well on my skin and left it feeling great after. This scrub may make you want a margarita in the bath with you. It smells really good!

This is a great scrub for getting down deep into the skin for a great exfoliation. It leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean and softer. I thought that this worked great!

I loved the margarita citrus smell. It smelled great and left your body smelling good also.

An excellent body scrub

from NA

I purchased the Bath & Body Works Scrub last year from a nearby store. The price of this product was quite reasonable and this was the first time I purchased a product of Bath & Body Works. The fragrance of the body scrub was like a perfume and the fragrance lasts for house after using the scrub. The texture is a bit greasy but better than other scrubs. The body scrub gives you a feeling of visiting a spa as it contains ingredients like exotic oil blend of coconut, almond, avocado, jojoba and moisturizers that makes your skin feel fresh and smooth with a exotic margarita fragrance.

I used this body scrub daily for about two months and it brought back by the glow my skin required. I gifted this product to my cousin and she also had the same feeling after using the product. It is a perfect woman brand and I would definitely recommend one to try this product if you want to experience the spa treatment at home.