Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Bath & Body Works

Awesome product that smells delicious.

from Uncasville, CT

Comments about Bath & Body Works Temptations Glittering Gumdrop 3-in-1 Body Wash, Bubble Bath, & Shampoo:

I love, love, love Bath & Body Works products.  This Temptations Glittering Gumdrop 3-in-1 bodywash is a refreshing treat in the shower.  I don't use it as a shampoo but as a bodywash it lathers up really nice.  I also bought the lotion to put on after my shower, its such a nice way to start my day.

Just like gumdrops!

from Stanton, CA

I'd heard a lot about Bath & Body Works Glittery Gumdrop line and was excited to try it. When I went to the store I wasn't all that impressed. However, I got a gift pack that included a small bottle of this scent. I was pleasantly surprised by it. But I still wasn't all that sold on it. This summer I started using it again and now I really like it. Maybe I like fruity scents better in the warm weather or something but its grown on me. It smells like a mixture of fruits together, none dominating it. It's really hard to decribe the fragrance. It's pretty strong but it doesn't leave a lasting scent after you get out of the shower. Now I wish I would have bought more of it when they still carried it.