Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Bath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Shower Gel

Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Shower Gel

Pros

• Cleans effectively (3)
  • Pleasant smell (3)

• Shower (3)

Very beautiful light scent.

I love bath and body works products, especially their shower gels. One of my favorite scents from them is this "Sweet pea" scent. I had a small bottle of the shower gel, just to try it out. I was glad I only bought a small bottle. My skin did feel soft after using it but it left little red bumps on my legs. I also was not very happy with how LIGHT the scent really was. I had to use a lot more than usual to get a good lather on my loofah. This shower gel did smell really good (like sweet pea) in the shower, but once I got out and dried off I could no longer smell it :( I was totally disappointed with this shower gel and its performance.

I found this shower gel to be effective mainly on my arms, they felt soft after my shower. My legs however, were left with small itchy red bumps. My skin was soft after washing with this shower gel, but I could not smell the sweet pea scent once I dried my skin off.

I love the "Sweet pea" scented lines at bath and body works. It has a nice light flowery scent to it, but this shower gel was just a little too light for me. You have to use more than normal to be able to smell it somewhat strong. The scent does not linger on your skin once your done rinsing off, so you hardly know you used it.

Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Shower Gel Gave me a Headache!

I know there are many women who adore **Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Shower Gel**. While I usually enjoy Bath and Body Works products, I can't say I had a pleasant experience with their Sweet Pea shower gel.

While the shower gel has a nice, rich lather, the scent is completely overwhelming. In fact, it was so overwhelming that I had a headache almost immediately after using it. I wasn't sure if this was a fluke, so I tried it again with the same results. Apparently I am very sensitive to the fragrance. Let me tell you, getting a headache after something that is supposed to be relaxing is not the most enjoyable experience I've ever had!

The scent does linger long after you take a shower, which oridinarily would be a good thing. However, since I had such an adverse reaction to the fragrance in the first place I considered this a definite con.

What's more, my skin reacted fairly poorly to the shower gel. I have very sensitive skin and it's always a gamble with new body products to see which work and which will cause my skin to have a reaction. My skin was very itchy and irritated after using the gel, so I definitely wasn't pleased with that.

If you like the scent of Sweet Pea and don't have sensitive skin, this shower gel will probably be your new favorite bath product. Otherwise, steer clear of **Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Shower Gel.**

My favorite shower gel!

from wi

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
  • Pleasant Smell

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Shower Gel:

This is by far my favorite shower gel. The scent is amazing and it stays with you all day so I get complimented all the time on how good I smell. The shower gel also foams up nicely and rinses off completely leaving my skin clean, fresh and moisturized!

Absolutely love this sweet fragrance, I buy it frequently.

from Dalton, Ga

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
    • Easy To Use
    • Gentle
    • Good Value
    • Pleasant Smell

• Baths
      • Daily Use
      • Travel

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Shower Gel:

This product is easy to use and smells great, I have purchased this for several years for my older girls and they enjoyed it.. always getting compliments on how nice they smell. Now, I buy it for my younger daughter and grand daughter.. I love bath & body works, never had any problems using their products.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Sweet smelling

from Oswego NY

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
      • Easy To Use
      • Gentle
      • Good Value
      • Moisturizes
      • Pleasant Smell

Cons

• Smell doesn't remain long

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Shower Gel:

This is a decent product, the smell at first is nice and not overly strong. Lathers up good and easy to use. Only thing is the fragrance doesn't last to long.

Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea

from Ringgold, GA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Shower Gel:

I love this product! I love most of the Bath and Body Works products. I bought this particular one as a Christmas Present for someone and I LOVED the smell! I couldn't help it, I ended up having to go back and get some for me as well. Pair this with the Sweet Pea Lotion and its wonderful.

Shower Gel Smells Great!

from Statesboro, GA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Shower Gel:

I really love this shower gel. I've been a big fan of the perfume and the lotion and the scent is amazing. I will say that the smell does not last as long as the lotion or perfume, but I actually prefer it that way, so I can use it with the lotion. Though I would not recommend for someone with sensitive skin because the fragrance can still be quite strong.

Excellent body wash!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Shower Gel:

This Sweet Pea Shower Gel from Bath and Body Works makes an excellent body wash. I use this every day in the shower and it works great. It really gets your skin clean and leaves you feeling really fresh. It also smells incredible. It smells just like the Sweet Pea lotion from Bath and Body Works. It will leave your skin smelling amazing throughout the entire day. I also use this as a shaving gel in the shower. It allows me to shave my legs without cutting them. It also does not burn at all. I have had no negative side effects while using this. The quality is definitely worth the price you pay. I would highly recommend this product.

I find it to be incredibly effective at getting my skin clean and leaving it feeling really fresh. I also find it effective at being a great tool to use for shaving.

The scent is amazing. It smells sweet but it is not overpowering. It will definitely leave you smelling great throughout the day.

Average shower gel, scent does not last

from Miami, FL

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Shower Gel:

Let me start off my saying that I absolutely adore the majority of scents located at Bath & Body Works and think their prices are a great deal. I would recommend almost all of their products, for the exception of the shower gel.

The shower gel smells incredible when you take a whiff of it, but take in a deep scent because it does not last when you actually use it in the shower.

Applying it in the shower feels great; The smell fills the bathroom and you just feel incredible. However, once you towel dry and about 30 minutes pass by, the scent is gone from your skin and barely noticeable. I wish they improved the formula for the scent to last longer, or perhaps make it stronger. I am not the only one who complains about this, as my sister does too.

So in the end, I recommend for you ladies to invest in another shower gel, perhaps Dove (their scent lasts a long time and smells great; they have a wide variety) or the store Lush.

Sweet Pea has a sweet smell

from Anchorage, AK

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Shower Gel:

I have enjoyed using Bath & Body Works shower gels for many years. I like the smell of the Sweet Pea fragrance as well. It has a nice sweet smell to it. I like how Bath and Body Works shower gels clean my skin well and yet they don't dry out your skin like some soaps do. When I use Bath and Body works shower gels and the fragrance fills the shower and the bathroom with a lovely smell. I like when this shower gel makes my skin smell so nice for a while too. Bath and Body works is one of my favorite shower gels. I would recommend Bath and Body works to my friends and family. I can sometimes find good prices on Bath and Body works shower gel and that is when I stock up. It is nice to have a good stock of shower gel on hand to be ready. Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Shower Gel makes a good gift for those who like these beautiful floral scents. I have enjoyed this sweet pea fragrance and other floral fragrances as well.

Great scent and soap

Comments about Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Shower Gel:

I love this shower gel because the scent is amazing and it cleans my body well. This soap starts my day off in a happy place because it smells so good and I look forward to using it. I feel pampered using it because of the nice smell but also because it feels silky and thick. It works great with shaving because it's a thicker consistency than bar soap so it glides easier and helps me avoid shaving cuts.

Very good shower gel that effectively cleans dirt, oils and lotion off of my body on a daily basis. I do not use it on my face but like how it cleans my body easily without being messy or too thin to the point that I need to use a couple of handfuls to do a good cleaning job.

I gave this soap a 9 because I absolutely love the scent. It is floral and sweet and feminine. I did not give it a 10 because the scent does not last long enough after my shower. It is such a nice smell that I wish it stayed on as a perfume.

Very beautiful light scent.

from Ohio