Other Body Lotions:

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection MoonLight Path Body Lotion

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

The perfect scent for someone like me

I enjoy using scented lotions, bubble baths, and shower gels, but many fragrances irritate my allergies and give me a headache. Still, there are a few scents that I absolutely love that are subtle enough that I can use them. Moonlight Path from Bath & Body Works is, fortunately, one of those scents.

If I had to describe the scent of Moonlight Path in one word, it would be - Sultry. It's extremely sexy, with a hint of musk, a touch of lavender, and an air of mystery that I find very appealing. Whenever I wear this lotion, people stop me to ask what I'm wearing. They are usually surprised to hear it's a lotion!

If you like wearing musk-scented perfumes and lotions, give Moonlight Path a try. It's the perfect scent for someone who doesn't like wearing floral perfumes.

Absorption
Aside from the scent, I like this lotion because it's lightweight, glides across the skin, and doesn't overpower me with a heavy fragrance. Although it is a scented lotion, it doesn't irritate my skin, even when my skin is extremely dry from winter weather. This lotion absorbs right into the skin and leaves it feeling hydrated and smelling wonderful.

Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Lotion is infused with aloe vera, and Vitamins C and E. In other words, it's gentle on my skin and keeps it feeling healthy. That's not typically what happens when I use a scented lotion, but I'm glad that this one works so well. And because it is a 'Signature Scent', I know it will always be in stock and available in gift sets during the holidays.

Other products from Bath & Body Works that are available in the Moonlight Path scent include:

- Shower Gel
- Shampoo & conditioner
- Liquid hand soap
- Antibacterial gel

Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Body Lotion

I have used many of Bath and Body Works body lotion in the past, but I do not care for it much anymore. Some of my favorite scents started to make me very congested when I would put them on. Especially ones like Japanese Cherry Blossom, Amber what-ch-may-call-it, Velvet Tuberose - even Lavender Chamomile would make me stuffy! I have had minor algeries in the past, so I am not saying that there is something wrong with the Bath and Body Works fragrances, just that I can not stand to use them any more. Unfortuneately, Bath and Body Work Moonlight Path body lotion is one of those scents - which is a shame, because it was one of my favorites.

Despite my aversion to their fragrances, I have tried to use the Bath and Body Works lotion on the broken and often chapped skin on the back of my hands. I had to stop using the lotion all together when it started to burn after putting it on the back of my hands. I thought lotion was supposed to help heal skin, not make it red and painful! This too, I contribute to the fragrances in their lotions. Even their more mild Warm Vanilla Sugar does it. The only two lotions that actually work for me are the White Citrus and Eucalyptus.

Ther reason why I gave this lotion 2 (instead of 1) out of 5 stars is that I believe, under all or the right circumstances, it might acutally help someone other than me.

Wonderful Scent

from Dover, FL

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy

Cons

• Not Long-Lasting

• After Shower/Bath
  • Bedtime

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection MoonLight Path Body Lotion:

I love the scent of this lotion, it is wonderful. Wish the scent would last longer. Lotion aborbs well and has no greasy residue. When on sales this product is a wonderful value.

Pretty good.

Overall this lotion had some high points. It fulfilled its purpose and left my skin hydrated for the most part.

Although I really loved the scent I could not give it a perfect score because the scent doesn't last long. You could put this stuff on at nine and I promise that by three o'clock no one would ever know you had it on. I find this very annoying because the main reason that I buy Bath and Body Works products is because of the scent.

Absorption
I've learned over the years that although most Bath and Body Works products are pretty absorbent they aren't the best of the best. That being said they are still really good and I would definitely recommend them.

Hours after using this stuff my skin still felt a bit dry but it was a very cold and windy night and since I didn't have a jacket that could have just been my fault. Although my skin still felt a bit dry it wasn't in appearance so I still gave it a pretty high score.

Nice, subtle scent

In general, I love Bath & Body Works products. However, I have my favorite scents and I am typically reluctant to try new scents. There have been enough times when I have sampled something in the store, thought it smelled great, purchased that item, and then found it didn't really "agree" with me when using it after purchasing. I received this particular scent as a gift and was wary because of past experiences. I was happily surprised to find that this lotion seems to smell as good on me as it does in the bottle!
Unfortunately, I have not been able to find it in the store since I received it as a Christmas gift a year ago. If I were to find it, I would definitely purchase it again.

As I mentioned in my "overall" comments, I really like this scent. It is not overwhelming to me as the person wearing the lotion, and the scent does seem to be the same in the bottle and on the body.

Absorption
Like all Bath & Body Works lotions, this does absorb into the skin. In winter months I prefer to use the body cream vs. lotion for dry skin. This is great for summer months.

This is a quality product like you would expect to get from Bath & Body Works.

MoonLight lights me up.

from Modesto, CA

I purchased Bath & Body Works Signature Collection in MoonLight Path Body Lotion when I found it online for a reasonable price (And free shipping). When the packaged came I was absolutely thrilled to bits. I was incredibly excited to try out a new lotion, and especially one that was from my favorite brand. The first thing that I noticed was the smell, of course. It has a lovely mix of floral and deep, rich smells that give it a sexy yet feminine smell. This lotion has an incredibly gorgeous mix that includes sheer lavender, bergamot, star rose, white jasmine, violet, ylang ylang, lily of the valley, sandalwood, vetiver, oak moss, vanilla, amber, and soft musk. The mix of these is really magically. You end up with a dark kind of floral scent that is not overpowering and lingers for a while on the skin. This body lotion is not one of the best from BBW though. The lotion has a good consistency, it is pretty thick. The bottle is sturdy, and it is easy to get product out of the bottle with out getting to much out of it. But it does not hydrate and moisturize as well as I had hoped.

Love it

When I got this lotion I was nervous about using it as a body lotion because of the scent. It doesn't stink but it's strong and I didn't know how long it would linger. I love the way it absorbs into my skin leaving it soft. I also love moisturizing my hands with it because they feel so smooth after the lotion has absorbed into my skin.

Fan of Bath & Body Works

I will admit that I don't frequent the Bath & Body Works shop for myself. I always have a nice stock of their products on hand though, because I get them for gifts. I appreciate that they are very accommodating with exchanges, since I'm not picking out the scents myself and sometimes I prefer other scents than the ones I am given. I do like the Moonlight Path lotion though! I tend to like the scents with a musk to them, and this option has that.

This is listed as having lavender, roses, violets, and musk as the notes in the fragrance. I am generally not partial to anything too flowery, but I do love lavender. This isn't overly flowery. I think the musk tames the flower part.

I also like how I can wear Bath & Body Works products and they contain enough scent that I don't really need perfume. That may be a problem for others who don't want something to compete with their perfume, but I don't wear it often enough to worry about that. It could also be a problem if you are sensitive to fragrance.

Absorption
You can still feel the lotion on your hands after it has been on awhile, without it being too greasy. I have problems with my hands turning red and cracking in the winter, so I need something that is going to stay with me for awhile. This lotion is a nice balance between not disappearing after a few minutes and not making greasy marks on anything you touch after you apply it.

I have problems with my hands turning red and cracking in the dry winter air. If I make sure to apply the lotion every day, I can avoid getting to the red, bleeding knuckles.

• Absorption:

It has a subtle lavender scent with strong romantic notes

It's a very sexy scent. It is not overpowering. Moonlight path is a very distinctive scent. It is a subtle and powdery lavender scent that lingers in a very pleasing way. I'm always complimented on its fragrance by men and women. And the best part is a little goes a long way. The lotion also leaves my skin soft and fragrant. This is my favorite bath & body works scent. I use the shower gel and the lotion and body splash.

The scent is fresh and romantic. It's not overpowering yet it's strong enough last a while and leaves an impression.

Absorption
I normally use it after bathing. It absorbs quickly and isn't greasy. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized.

I sometimes use it to feel indulgent and to give myself a little pick me up. Even if I'm just staying home, wearing moonlight path puts me in a better mood. It makes my skin soft and fragrant. It smells like an expensive scent, but it's very affordable.

sweet and calming

from Edina, MN

Bath and Body Works Signature Collection MoonLight Path Body Lotion is a very sweet, soothing, and calming lotion. I think it is great for nighttime when you want to wind down, relax, and get rid of stress from a long day. I like it for doing a nice massage on your legs or feet and then you sleep really peacefully. It is a great texture. Smooth and silky and absorbs rapidly leaving a great soft scent on your skin that is totally soothing. It also leaves your skin hydrated and moisturized and the scent lasts for a long time. It is also nice to use during the day if you have a moment of worry or anxiety and just apply a little on your neck and shoulders. The aroma is very calming. I have been very satisfied with my lotions and creams from Bath and Body Works. They have an EXTENSE line of products and you are sure to find one that you like or that is great for a gift.

Soft and soothing.

Quickly.

• Absorption:

Great lotion with a nice smell

I received Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Moonlight Path Body Lotion as part of a Christmas gift. I really love this particular lotion of theirs! I am a huge fan of aloe vera and Bath and Body Works uses it in this lotion!

The scent is wonderful. It smells fresh, flowery, and slightly fruity. It is not too overwhelming for the senses. It also lasts a long time. You don't need to bother with perfume if you wear this!

Absorption
This lotion absorbs into my skin really well and relatively fast, and does not feel gross and greasy.

It leaves my skin feeling soft, silky, and smooth, which I attribute to the fact that it contains Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Aloe Vera, Jojoba, and Shea Butter.

Perfect Christmas Present!

My mom bought me my first bottle for Christmas two years ago. At first wiff, I did not care for it. However, it is one of those scents that smells completely different once you put it on. Moonlight Path works really well with my body chemistry. I like to apply it to my hands, body, and behind my neck (right at the hairline). I know that the hairline is a strange place to put lotion, but it smells best there. I like that it makes my hair smell really good without making it greasy.

This is my favorite winter scent. During Spring and Summer, I tend to stick with Japanese Cherry Blossom, which is another fabulous Bath and Body Works scent from the signature collection. Once Fall and Winter hit, I retire that scent and start using my Moonlight Path lotion, perfume, shower gel, and body butter. The scent is very warm and elegant.

Like all Bath and Body Works lotions from their signature collection, this lotion makes my hands and body silky smooth.