Other Body Lotions:

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Body Lotion - Twisted Peppermint

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

I love smelling like a Twisted Peppermint!

Christmas always brings out the best in us from our clothing to home decorations to even our scents in candles, room freshners and our body lotions!  We love the smells of Christmas to include the smell of PEPPERMINT!  I have always associated Christmas and peppermint with one another but have never thought to wear it as a fragrance but, here I am telling you how much I love smelling like a Twisted Peppermint!

I enjoy wearing holiday scrubs and matching accessories but I have found that wearing this lotion topped off with the body mist is a wonderful way to spread the Christmas cheer and lift spirits of those that are ill and in the hospital.  It seems that I am not the  only person that loves peppermint and it's association to Christmas.  When I wear this during the holiday season, patients are always complimenting me on how uplifting my room smells and how good it makes them feel.

The new formula is based with Shea butter instead of aloe vera so it's smoother and a bit thicker (I love that) and the scent lasts longer than last  year so I get to share the cheer longer between applications.  If you haven't tried this scent, it's worth doing so.

Sandy

Bath and Body Works Twisted Peppermint Lotion

The Bath and Body Works Twisted Peppermint Lotion was one of the many gifts that I received this Christmas. Just the most of the Bath and Body Works lotions, they make my skin soft and silky. It comes in quite a bog bottle that lasts a while. The only negative about it is the smell. I don't like the scent of this kind of peppermint. The fragrance is like a cross between peppermint leaves and peppermint candy. The scent bothers me and I can't stand how it has this sweet smell that is interlaced with a tangy minty smell. To me, this fragrance is really weird and that is the reason why I don't like it. I gave it to my mother and she loved it so I guess it depends on the person. According to her, the smell is refreshing and wakes her up. She loves the consistency of it, it is not too thick nor is it watery and liquidy. I do believe that it is only sold around Christmas so if you like this scent, get it before it gone and you have to wait another year.

What a fun lotion

Comments about Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Body Lotion - Twisted Peppermint:

I don't know if it's just me, but this stuff almost feels different, tingly! Anyway a different sensation from the usual lotions. The scent is fun and happy, though I think I like this better as a shower gel - I don't know yet how I feel about smelling like peppermint candy all day.

• Absorption:

Merry Christmas! It's Twisted Peppermint!

Twisted Peppermint is my favorite Bath and Body Works winter seasonal fragrance. It's very cool and minty without being overwhelming, and it has a hint of warmth to it to that's actually hard to put my finger on, but it's definitely there. The Body Lotion is OK, but it's kind of thin for the price. I much prefer the thicker creams that come in the stand-up tubes. If the Twisted Peppermint Body Creme was on here I'd give it a ten, but I have to take off a couple of points for the consistency of the lotion.

Yay! I start to feel Christmasy as soon as I smell this stuff. Sometimes I even pull some out in the summer as a cooling treat when I'm feeling hot, like after my shower if I've been working outdoors. (Yes I keep a stash of this stuff on hand all year, like I said it's my favorite Bath and Body Works scent!) It's warm and cold at the same time, relaxing and exhilarating. It's just a really pleasant scent all around.

Absorption
Bath and Body Works Lotion absorbs really quickly; as I said above I prefer the Creme.

Not bad for a lotion, see above comments about creme.

• Absorption:

Great for the holiday season!!

I love Bath and Body, especially the seasonal products. This peppermint lotion is great for the winter holiday season!

The smell does smell like peppermint, but not in an overpowering breathe mint kind of way. You can also smells notes of vanilla which tones it down a bit. However, the smell of peppermint is unmistakable. Whenever I put this lotion on it puts me in the holiday spirit and I instantly think of snow and candy canes. The packaging is also really adorable and I like the candy canes/red on it.

The lotion itself is also great at moisturizing. The texture is thinner than a creme. I would describe it as "silky" as it spreads and absorbs easily. This lotion is great for winter (not only because of the smell) but also because it really helps to alleviate dry winter skin that some of us can get.

If you are feeling festive and want to get in the holiday spirit, or just really love peppermint, I would recommend this lotion! 10's all around!

• Absorption:

The perfect Holiday lotion!

The holidays are right around the corner so that means that many of the stores will be releasing their holiday collection for lotions, body wash and others (many have already.) A fan favorite for our family is the Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Body Lotion Twisted Peppermint. When first smelling the body lotion you receive a strong peppermint flavor that lingers for quite some time. The smell can be quite relaxing and doesn’t overpower things which are always a perk and something that Bath & Body Works does well. The body lotion feels quite smooth and doesn’t have a greasy texture to it which is quite nice and fulfilling.

The Twisted Peppermint can be found in many different forms making it sure perfect gift for anyone on your holiday list. You can purchase the body lotion, candle, hand soap, lip gloss, shower gel and others and can be purchased in a gift set in most locations which is even better yet. This lotion is limited being it’s mainly a November-December thing but can be found at the Outlet after the holidays for an even better price so make sure to stock up for the coming year! Twisted Peppermint is one of my favorite Bath & Body work smells and will be something surely purchased this year.

One of my favorite Bath & Body works scents!

My favorite!

I will admit that I love all things peppermint, so I might be a little biased, but this twisted peppermint lotion is amazing. The scent smells just right, it moisturizes the skin well without leaving them slimy and it leaves them with the perfect amount of scent.

• Absorption:

Peppermint is a good holiday scent!

from Newcastle, WA

I am addicted to hand lotion. I have bottles and tubes all over the place and constantly am using it. Bath and Body works makes some of the best quality lotions for the price range, and the Twisted Peppermint Lotion is no exception. The scent isn't too candy-cane-like, which is very much appreciated (if it smelled like candy cane I would feel like my hands should be sticky!). The scent is very nice - definitely peppermint but not over-the-top. This is a great holiday scent (one of my favorites!). The lotion itself is great, too. The scent lasts a long time and it isn't too greasy in texture. The price is also reasonable for this quality of lotion and a scent that doesn't smell 'fake' or overdone. I love Bath and Body Works lotions in general and I really love the Twister Peppermint scented lotion! I only wish that it was sold all year round rather than just around the holidays! Final verdict: awesomely scented lotion!

Twisted Peppermint Love!

from Colorado Springs, Colorado

I had been dying to try this scent since I saw it on the website last Christmas, so I fianlly caved and got it when I saw that Bath and Body Works started rolling out their holiday collection this past Christmas. I ordered online and had never smelled the scent before purchasing, but I had heard nothing but amazing things so I wasn't too worried. I had pretty high expectations and I definitely wasn't let down at all by the fragrence of the lotion! It smells so amazingly fresh, the perfect amount of peppermint with just a light hint of vanilla thrown in there. It's a very energizing and awakening scent. It also has has amazing staying power, which I found as a major bonus. It could be a bit more moisturizing but if you're someone that doesn't exactly have dry skin and need a heavy lotion, it'll work fine. It's a perfect scent for the holiday seasons but I catch myself still using it, that's how much I love it. I can only hope that it'll last me until next year so I can repurchase.

Minty Smooth

from Trenton, MI

***I really enjoy mint!! So, I do like this product. It is smooth and the minty-ness is fresh and really a relaxing cream. Also, invigorating!! A very high quality cream; thick and yet does not leave a residue. I recommend this product. All of Bath and Body Works products are great!!! ***

Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint lotion is AMAZING:)

from Millersburg, IN

This has got to be the best stuff ever. I***f it weren't for this stuff, life would be a little bit sadder. ***

Seriously.

This stuff even brightens your whole mood.

I love the scent. it's pefect. I love the hint of vanilla thats hidden in there, it's just fantastic. I think the vanilla brings out the peppermint even more for the perfect, total package peppermint. I've never, seen, nor smelled, nor tried anything minty that was ever this good.

***For those of you who say it's only sold at Christmas time-** you are wrong!* You can order it from places online, all year long!.

I usually stock up on this stuff around Christmas, so I don't have to pay for shipping and stuff, but you can get it online throughout the year.

I love the lotion, it's so moisturizing. And I love the sparkle it has! oh my word- it shimmers! It's crazy- it's sparkly, shimmery, moisturizes, and it smells too good to be true. What more could a girl want out of a lotion? This stuff is amazing. I love it to death, and will never use anything minty other than this line from Bath & Body Works.

**AMAZING:)**

****PS: I saw that on the triple moisturizing cream lotion there is no parabens in it! Which makes this twisted peppermint line even better yet! *

My official Christmas scent

from Medford, NJ

I love all things peppermint. Imagine my excitement when Bath and Body Works came out with Twisted Peppermint a few years ago! I am a big fan of their products as it is. This scent smells like vailla and peppermint. I would be Ok if it didnt have the vanilla in it but it softens the peppermint smell. The lotion itself is silky and goes on nicely and dries quickly. It feels a bit tingly at first which is refreshing. The scent is awesome at first. It does lose the peppermint smell first, bummer. The vanilla seems to linger a bit longer. It doesnt leave me feeling greasy and it helps to keep dry winter skin at bay.

Twisted peppermint is only available at Christmas time. I stock up during the online Thanksgiving sale and I use coupons as the products are pricey otherwise. I alos buy the Twisted peppermint body spray, shower gel( when I can find it), room spray and Wallflowers. I really do go nuts with peppermint in December. I will mention that the lotion doesnt seem to ever lose its scent while in the bottle. Each year, I am left with some lotion and I can easily use it again the following year as it is still like new.