Other Body Lotions:

Bath & Body Works Relax Body Lotion - Eucalyptus and Spearmint

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Wonderfully relaxing scent and a great moisturizer!

The Bottom Line: Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint body Lotion is an all around winner in my book. It not only smells amazing but it also moisturizes and helps me relax at night after a warm shower or bath.

This lotion contains Eucalyptus essential oil, which is known to help with stress relief as well as Spearmint essential oil which helps clear your breathing passages and your mind. It definitely does smell like Eucalyptus and Spearmint, and that combination goes great together! The strong is very potent and will last quite a long time, so if you do not enjoy a stronger scent, you probably will not appreciate this lotion. I personally love it before bed time, and my husband loves it too. It is a clean, fresh scent that is truly relaxing and helps you get ready for a great night's sleep. Be sure to really breathe in the scent as you apply it to get the full benefit.

Absorption
This lotion is ultra creamy yet not too thick, which makes it easy to apply and spread around, and it gets absorbed by the skin quite quickly without any greasy residue. It is a wonderful moisturizer that leaves your skin not only smelling amazing but also super soft.

This lotion is a wonderful moisturizer with a wonderful scent. It will moisturize the driest of skins (like mine) and leave it soft and nourished, and leave it smelling heavenly thanks to the scent combination of Eucalyptus and Spearmint.

Nothing relaxing about this body lotion

Bath and Body Works is a very popular skin care company and having an outlet just a few minutes from me means that I get to purchase many products at once to try.  I recently tried Bath and Body Works Relax Body Lotion-Eucalyptus and Spearmint and kept trying it to find that bottom line, love the company, not the lotion.

**What I like about Bath and Body Works Relax Body Lotion-Eucalyptus and Spearmint:**

- soothes dry itchy skin

- absorbs quickly

- the scent is more invigorating than relaxing

- natural ingredients

- not tested on animals

**What I don't like about Bath and Body Works Relax Body Lotion-Eucalyptus and Spearmint: **

- says "relax" but nothing relaxing at all

So while I really, really want to like this product, and you probably will if you like the scent, I just can't get excited.  It is Bath and Body Works so I will finish this bottle of Bath and Body Works Relax Body Lotion-Eucalyptus and Spearmint but I will probably be using it at night when really no one but the husband will notice the scent.  Hopefully it won't wake me up too much!

Even my children complained about it. It is overwhelming, strong sort of like opening up a bottle of Vicks Vapor Rub and inhaling quickly. Nothing attractive or feminine about it at all.

Absorbs quickly.

Soothes your dry itchy skin.

Great scent and relaxing lotion

Comments about Bath & Body Works Relax Body Lotion - Eucalyptus and Spearmint:

We frequently purchase this product and it never fails to deliver. We like the lotion and soap gift sets of this scent. The product packaging looks elegant in the bathroom as opposed to some less expensive products from other brands.

We love the scent of this lotion. It is relaxing and I repeatedly purchase this product from Bath and Body Works. It is great for stressful days and for people who have difficulty falling asleep.

Absorption
The lotion is slightly greasy and takes some time to rub into the skin. It is not too thick. It is great for hands, feet, and relaxing massages.

I would suggest this lotion for people who appreciate the scent and a thin, everyday lotion. We use it more for the scent than for the moisturizing properties, but it is great for both and does not feel heavy on the skin. The product does what it is intended to do and I really appreciate it as an everyday lotion!

• Absorption:

Wonderfully relaxing scent and a great moisturizer!

Great for Feet

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Bath & Body Works Relax Body Lotion - Eucalyptus and Spearmint:

I love browsing through Bath & Body Works and trying out their newest products so when I came across their Relax Body Lotion - Eucalyptus and Spearmint and gave it a try I knew I had to pick up a bottle.

The scent can be a bit overpowering with both the strongly scented Eucalyptus combined with the also rather strong Spearmint. It is very pleasant though. Unique, but pleasant. It is very refreshing and I tend to use it mostly in the summertime.

I don't usually use this on my hands and body because the scent is so strong, but I do love to use it on my feet. When applied before bed at night and then covered with socks it moisturizes all night long, leaving my feet feeling super soft and silky and with a nice minty scent in the morning. I find it great to use nightly and then my feet feel soft and fresh when I slip on my sandals in the morning.

The lotion lasts an incredibly long time, even with daily use, so even though it is a bit more expensive than most of their body lotions it's definitely worth the price because it does last so long.

• Absorption:

Not very relaxing, but I like it

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Bath & Body Works Relax Body Lotion - Eucalyptus and Spearmint:

I buy a lot of Bath and Body Works products and have a store very close to me. I tend to want to try out anything new that they bring out. I tried this because I like the smell of eucalyptus.
I used this in the evening after a shower. It isn't the best scent to use during the day as it wouldn't mix well with any kind of cologne or perfume. I wouldn't say that this lotion helped me to relax at all, but it did help relieve dry skin in the winter months and leaving my skin smelling fresh and renewed. I do not use this product all of the time, but when I want to take a nice bath and snuggle in bed, this is the product I choose.

I personally like the smell of eucalyptus, it is a refreshing scent. I like the way this makes my skin tingle and feel clean.

Absorption
This product absorbs very well, and does not leave my skin feeling greasy or oily.

I wouldn't recommend using this as an everyday lotion, but when you want to pamper yourself, it works really well.

Bath & Body Works Relax Lotion isn't relaxing

Comments about Bath & Body Works Relax Body Lotion - Eucalyptus and Spearmint:

Bath & Body Works Relax Body Lotion - Eucalyptus and Spearmint isn't relaxing. I think that Bath & Body Works completely missed the mark on this product. I love so many of their lotions, soaps and other items. And I really like this lotion. But it is not anything I would consider relaxing.

They scents of eucalyptus and spearmint are strong and invigorating. And the lotion leaves my skin with a nice kind of a tingly feeling. The lotion has a nice creamy feel that is not greasy or heavy. I like that. It feels really nice to put it on.

But I have no idea why Bath & Body Works would market this product as a relaxing lotion. I think that they should rename this lotion as "Awake" or "Alive" to match the feeling and scent of this product.

It is a really great product. I just think it has the wrong name and is marketed to do something that it doesn't do. I gave the product an overall rating of 8. If they renamed it, I would raise the rating to 9 or 10.

Great Relaxing Scent

Comments about Bath & Body Works Relax Body Lotion - Eucalyptus and Spearmint:

Love this stress relief body lotion by Bath and Body works. It has a great relaxing scent that really does seem to calm you. Eucalyptus is a known for its calming effects and works great. The lotion is also very moisturizing and great to use daily to keep your skin moist and soft !

amazing lotion

Comments about Bath & Body Works Relax Body Lotion - Eucalyptus and Spearmint:

I don't have enough good things to say about this lotion, it is simply fantastic. We'll start with the scent, it is truly spot on. This lotion is labeled as a stress relief lotion and with this scent that's exactly what it does for you. It smells fresh, minty, and therapeutic. I own all the products in this scent and can't get enough of them. It's a gender neutral scent as well, my husband also loves this lotion and doesn't think it's too girly for him like he does with most my lotions.
If you take the scent out of the equation then what you have is a lovely lotion. It is just the right consistency for a lotion not to thin that it feels like it's not doing anything, and not so thick it's really a cream and too overbearing for casual application. It absorbs at my ideal rate, and absorbs completely without leaving any residue behind. It makes my skin feel very soft and smooth, I find myself constantly stroking my arms or legs after applying this.

I adore this scent.

Comments about Bath & Body Works Relax Body Lotion - Eucalyptus and Spearmint:

I purchased the body scrub in this scent and fell in love with it. I tried to collect everything I could in this scent because the body scrub smelled so great. So far, I love the home fragrances and scrub but I'm not a huge fan of the lotion. I know the formula has to change slightly to get the different forms (lotions, body washes, candles,etc.) thus changing the scent slightly. The lotion scent it too strong and reminds me of cheap cologne. I found good use for it as a moisturizer for the winter when my skin gets extremely dry. The formula is great, as to be expected with most Bath and Body Works lotions. I'm not sure if I would go as far as to call it "relaxing" because I didn't feel anymore relaxed post-application. It would be great if it wasn't for the strong scent. If you just want to slather your feet with lotion and pop on a pair of fuzzy socks after a long day this is ideal -- if you can stand the smell -- it isn't a horrible smell, just strong. BBW always has great sales and you can usually pick it up at half price or even free.

Heavenly!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Relax Body Lotion - Eucalyptus and Spearmint:

This lotion is the best reason to shop at Bath & Body Works. It's one of the most expensive lotions in the store, but well worth the cost. It moisturizers well, and the scent is perfect for helping you to truly relax. I keep a bottle next to the tub, and put it on after every shower before going to bed. It's like taking a sleeping pill, my mind just shuts down & relaxes!

Eucalyptus and spearmint are the perfect combination for this lotion, that truly gives you a relaxed feeling after rubbing in on your skin. The smells is mild, definitely not too strong, and it stays with you for a while.

Absorption
This lotion goes on thin, spreads out easily, and absorbs quickly into your skin.

This lotion truly does have a relaxing quality about it. The smells of Eucalyptus and Spearmint just take your mind to a peaceful place. It's also an effective moisturizer, leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth without that over-lotioned feeling.

• Absorption:

Headache relief and relaxation at bedtime

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Bath & Body Works Relax Body Lotion - Eucalyptus and Spearmint:

This is a fine quality lotion that moistens my skin deeply, and the scent is very relaxing, and I use it at bedtime for relaxation and tension relief. I also use it sometimes before work for an added pickup to start my day when I have a long day ahead of me and I want to begin with a good mood.

A great balance of eucalyptus and mint that relieves tension headaches nicely and relaxes me when I settle down to sleep. If I could change anything, it would be to make this scent stronger. I would like to bathe my senses in this smell.

Absorption
It absorbs very well, sinking in without leaving me greasy or sticky. Dry skin feels plumper and smoother, and because the effect goes deep, this lasts all day along with the aroma if I apply it in the morning.

As a lotion, it works very nicely to hydrate my skin all day or night. As an aromatherapy, I think it does even better. I genuinely relax when I smell it on my chest and arms.