Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Shower Gel

Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Shower Gel

Pros

Cons

I love the scent, but it needs more lather in the shower.

This particular shower gel smells great. The cucumber melon scent is one that I love in the hand soap, shower gel, and even the body spray. The shower gel would be perfect if it just had more lather to it.

The shower gel bottle is kind of small but I really enjoy the scent of it. It doesn't really smell like cucumbers so much as it does the melon part. It kind of reminds me of cantaloupe with its light scent.

The shower gel is a bit thicker, kind of like an aloe gel. I really like the consistency of it though because it soaps up decent. The only real draw back to this is that the lather doesn't last long. I typically have to add more product two or three times throughout a shower session to get the good lather I desire. I feel clean when using this and the soft, cucumber smell leaves me smelling fresh.

The lather is downfall of the shower gels in this line. With this product, the uses would be so much more if the lather just lasted a little longer. I have tried to rewet my washcloth in hopes of getting more lather going but it just doesn't work without adding more shower gel.

I would still purchase this product again. It smells great and it's light on the skin. It leaves me feeling invigorated and fresh.

The gel gets me clean and I like the scent but the drawback is the lack of lather. It lathers up for a few minutes but it wanes quickly when I wash with it.

I love the scent. It smells like cantaloupe.

I hope that they still sell this!

I have used this for many years and never got tired of its fresh scent. It has never given me a headache or made me feel sick. I would buy it for a very good deal at sale times. The smell reminds me of some good memories, and I really hope that they still sell this. I have not been able to find it the last few times that I have visited the store. It lathers up really well if you use a sponge or bath tool and can work as a light bubble bath if you want some foam. I have to use a lot of product if I just use my hands though and it is hard to spread around. It is a pretty thick gel. It does not get as bubbly. It is a pretty thick gel consistency. It cleans the smell of my under arms and feet but does not linger after I get out of the shower. It is not drying and does not make my skin feel tight.

It gets you very clean and gets rid of nasty odors.

The scent is very fresh and clean, everything you would want in a body washes smell. It does not linger when you get out of the shower, but it does get rid of body odor.

I hope that they still sell this!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Shower Gel:

It gets you very clean and gets rid of nasty odors.

I love the scent, but it needs more lather in the shower.

from West Virginia

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Shower Gel:

I love the scent. It smells like cantaloupe.

Great scent and clean

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Shower Gel:

This is one of my all time favorite bath and body works shower gels because the scent is fabulously delicious. The scent is the right amount of sweet yet a little earthy and just makes me happy every time I smell it. I love using this shower gel because I get to smell it in the shower making it more enjoyable but the scent stays on my skin faintly after a shower so it's a nice faint perfume. The shower gel lathers nicely and isn't too thin or thick. I like the feel of it gliding on my skin and it makes shaving easier because of the smooth consistency. This gel rinses of quickly and doesn't dry out my skin or leave it feeling tight. I highly recommend this gel scent because it offers such a delicious smell that lifts my mood and starts my day off right.

Great at cleaning dirt and city grime from my body.

So incredibly delicious. I love this scent and use it often because of the scent.

Truly great product that deserves a try

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Shower Gel:

There was honestly nothing wrong with this product. Nothing I didn't like. No downside, not even the smallest thing. It foams easily. It leaves you feeling fresh and clean. It has an amazing scent. There's really nothing else you could ask for. It's the perfect body wash for ladies of any age.

can't go wrong with this

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Shower Gel:

I have a very passionate love for Bath and Body Works. Apart from a very few select scents, there is nothing that I don't like from them. I love their body washes, and I love their Cucumber Melon scent in particular. It is such a fresh and mild scent that makes me think of springtime whenever I smell it. I personally find it a very relaxing scent and it has been a long time favorite of mine. This is one of the first products I ever purchased from Bath and Body Works and it is one of my most frequently purchased.
I love the formulas of their body washes. They suds up into a thick and creamy lather that easily coats your entire body with a small amount. It leaves you feeling very clean without feeling like it has stripped away moisture from your skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is gentle enough for me to use on it without worrying about irritating it or making my eczema worse. This product is a real winner for me and I will repurchase it again and again.

Best smelling body wash you can find!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Shower Gel:

The Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon body wash is my all-time favorite scented body wash (and hand soap too). I LOVE good-smelling things, but it can be a challenge to find a scent strong enough to actually smell but is not overpowering or sickly sweet, and works (for it's purpose of cleaning). Smelling this scent from the bottle when I shower actually wakes me up, there's just something really refreshing about it.

This is a normal body wash that will get you clean with proper use (i.e., actually rubbing it in). I often try to double my body washes as bubble baths (sometimes it works), but don't expect to see too many bubbles from this one.

The Cucumber-Melon scent is an all around perfect scent for a body wash. It's strong enough that you can smell it when you open the bottle, but it's not overpowering. Also, it's a sweet cucumber smell which is refreshing and clean (not like the typical sweet scents that are sugary and leave you smelling like frosting).

My favorite scent!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Shower Gel:

The Cucumber Melon Shower Gel is amazing! It is one of my favorite products from Bath and Body Works. I really enjoy Cucumber Melon fragrance. It smells very sweet and clean to me. I also really like that it is not an overpowering scent. Unfortunately I can no longer find this product in stores. I can still buy it online however it is much more of a hassle, and it costs more because of the extra shipping price.

The Cucumber Melon Shower Gel is very effective. It gently cleans my skin every time I use it. My skin has never been irritated by the shower gel. It has also never caused my skin to break out. I really like that it is not a harsh product and that it does not dry out my skin.

The Cucumber Melon Shower Gel smells wonderful. It has a very clean and crisp scent. One of my favorite things about the shower gel is that the scent lasts a long time after I have finished using it. The scent is also not overpowering.

The cleanest, greenest scent of all

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Shower Gel:

This is a very good overall indulgent bath treat that would be good for anyone who wants an escape from daily drudgery. By making a bath enjoyable, it provides a few minutes of joy. I recommend it for those who like clean sparkling green scents. The specific feeling I get when I use it in a sense of invigoration and renewal. This could work well either as a morning start of the day or a renewal at the end of a long work day. It would also be great for the bath after exercise.

The soap itself is effective and pleasant to use, and it bubbles nicely, creating a bath treat. It makes a good shower gel, but if a little is poured into the running water, it bubbles up, and the suds last for at least 15 minutes. It also is great to use to wash my hands during the day, and even with frequent use, my hands do not get dried out, even if I wash many times a day. But mainly its effectiveness is best used as a deodorant after heavy exercise and work.

Cucumber melon is a clean, green smell that does not cause allergies in sensitive family members in my household, and it lingers for several hours, making me continue to feel fresh. The aroma makes me feel sophisticated and smart, being clean and green. I also want to explain why I called it a scent for after exercising. A clean fresh scent is great after sweating up the universe after running a few miles, and rewarding myself with this bath.

Ordinary Scent, but Drying for the Skin

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Shower Gel:

The Cucumber Melon scented Shower Gel from Bath and Body is an effective soap, but due to fragrances and other chemicals, I found it to be irritating for my skin. I have eczema and really sensitive skin, so I usually shy away from soaps that are strongly scented, but this one had an ordinary and not over powering scent, so I tried it. It did dry out my skin, so I recommend always moisturizing with a non-scented lotion after using this product or any Bath and Body shower gels.

The scent was a bit plain, but still smelled great and wasn't too strong.

My favorite scent!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Shower Gel:

I really love Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Shower Gel! This is my favorite scent. It smells a lot like fresh melons and reminds me of watermelon. I could smell it all day. This is a great body wash-it makes a wonderful, bubbly lather. It feels soothing on your skin as you wash the days troubles away! After your shower, you are left smelling like fresh, sweet melons.

Makes a great, rich and bubbly lather

The smell is amazing-it smells like fresh melons and watermelons. This is my favorite scent.