4.8
Bath & Body Works
20485922
Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

Good soap.

I really like this hand soap. I like the cute bottle and the wonderful smells. These are pretty good hand soap. Good to have around the house. I like the colors and how nice and easy it product is to use.

Michigan

A classic with a twist

The classic scent thay wveryone knows and loves gets a fun twist with the bath and body works foaming hand soap. Call me a snob, but the foaming soap is all that i will use in my house. I just dont feel like the gel soaps lather as well, leaving behind dirt and bacteria and germs. Having two babies in diapers, we do a lot of hand washing and have the bath and body works foaming soap at every sink! I adore this brand and if you catch their sales, they are a great value too!

Tampa Florida

true

I would buy this product again

Smells wonderful

Kansas

Perfect Hand Soap

I really like this product because it smells great and cleans efficiently with a small amount of soap . It's gentle on the skin and non drying .

Oklahoma

true

I would definitely recommend this

I'm love the quality, the convenience of this product. I love how it smells and moisturizes my skin. I would definitely buy again.

Saint Amant, La

true

This smells so great love the way it's like a foam

Easy to pump smells great

Los Angeles

Amazing smell

I really love bath & body works. This smells amazing, the only reason I gave it four stars is because it's a little rough on sensitive skin. I have extremely sensitive skin, and it flared up my eczema a bit. I will definitely continue using it in the spring and summer months.

New Hampsire

My favorite!!

I love using this from time to time. It smells great. I would recommend anyone to use this.

Janesville, WI

My Favorite

This is my favorite hand soap. It smells fresh and keeps the germs away!

Des Moines, Iowa

Love the quality!!!

I love Bath and Body Works products! This soap smells amazing!

Davison, MI