4.8

Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

4.8

Pros

Cons

It smells good and it has triclosan for germ fighting.

I am a big fan of antibacterial hand soaps. I've heard that they're bad because they weaken your own immunities but I frequently use them in the kitchen. I do the cooking for our family and I often cook chicken, pork, and beef with my bare hands exposed during the prep. I get a lot of blood on me from the foods I prepare and I want something with antibacterial properties to help cleanse.

This hand soap has a great smell. It does have a little bit of an alcohol scent to it but after my hands are dry, all I'm left smelling is the cucumber melon. I like the pump part of this but I don't like the foam too much. The foam works well enough but one pump just doesn't do it. I usually use three or four pumps before I feel like there is enough product on my hands. It lathers well and I typically scrub about thirty seconds before rinsing. I even use this on the faucet handles that I touch to disinfect them.

I feel safe using this because the germ fighting power and antibacterial properties. It's fun for kids to use too.

I've never had any issues with it. I feel safe using it to kill germs and protect my hands and kitchen after cooking raw meat products.

It has a great scent. I can actually smell a hint of the cucumber and watermelon in it. It's kind of unnatural but it's still pleasant.

Average, at best.

It cleans just all right, and that's really the main purpose of soap, but I can't say I'm at all impressed with this product. Maybe I'm just spoiled with the cacao and dragon fruit soaps I get in Brazil, South America where I currently live. Every American home seems to have this stuff. Apparently Americans like it, even if I don't.

Like I said before, average is a compliment. It mostly just foams, but if what you want is foam, then here you go, have at it. This is the product for you. I'll just stick with the stuff that cleans without all the foam..

The scent is livable. Not great, but not terrible either, just okay, whatever. I mean really, cucumber? I have a kitchen, thank-you. And melon? Didn't notice anything that actually smelled anything like melon. It's better than some of the other options, though. At least 'cucumber and melon' scent doesn't stick to you for the rest of the day so that you feel like you didn't rinse everything off.

BATH AND BODYWORKS CUCUMBER MELON GENTLE FOAMING HAND SOAP

from HOULTON MAINE

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Attractive Packaging
  • Cleans Effectively
  • Easy To Use
  • I LOVE THIS STUFF
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizing
  • Pleasant Smell

Cons

• Bathroom
    • Daily Use
    • Kitchen
    • Travel

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Gentle Foaming Hand Soap:

I LOVE THIS HAND SOAP, IT IS VERY SOFT AND GENTLE AND IT LEAVES YOUR HANDS SMELLING VERY GOOD AND FEELING VERY SOFT, IT IS AFFORDABLE AND IT IS A GOOD VALUE, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT

I love this soap

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Gentle Foaming Hand Soap:

I love this soap! It is one of the best soaps that i have found. I have sensitive skin and my hands dry out quickly with other soaps. This has been wonderful for me. I love that there is less mess with this soap then others. It gives just the right amount for my son, so i don't have to deal with lots of clean up like others i have tried. Overall this is the only soap i will use. I would recommend this soap to anyone and everyone! It is offered in so many great scents and they always have great specials when you buy more than 1 bottle. If you are wanting to try a new soap this is the one you should try.

This soap is very effective, for dirty hands it takes off the dirt immediately. Also doesn't dry out your hands. It smells fantastic. It is the only soap i will use in my house. I have one in every bathroom and in the kitchen as well.

The sent is very nice and calming. I love it! It is one of my favourites. There are so many great scents, but this is definately one of my favourites. My son loves it as well.

Great Soap!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Gentle Foaming Hand Soap:

I love Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Gentle Foaming Hand Soap! Here are the reasons why: Firstly, I have sensitive skin and this soap does not cause me any of the usual cracking, readiness, or breakout. Even with repeated use, and I do wash my hands quite frequently because I have a cat, I don't experience any adverse reactions or effects.

Secondly, the consistency when using it, the foam, is really a treat. It feels silky and yet effective. That is a nice combination.

Thirdly, the fragrance is very nice and fresh. Although I typically can not use products with fragrance, this particular soap does not cause me an allergic reaction.

Fourthly, I think the price is very reasonable for the quantity and quality you can purchase.

Lastly, the company indicates that they do not test their finished products on animals. This is important to me, that I don't use products that are tested on animals. So, I feel I can purchase this product.

Smells amazing!

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Gentle Foaming Hand Soap:

I am so amazed by the Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon Gentle Foaming Hand Soap! I am constantly washing my hands, so I always have to make sure that I am very careful in selecting a certain type of hand soap that not only smells great, but is also moisturizing at the same time.
    The Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon Gentle Foaming Hand Soap not only smells great, but it is also a great cleanser for my hands! I don't even need to use any lotion, and do not have to push the pump all the way down. Usually a half a pump is all I need, so a little bit goes a long way. I also love how the scent stays in my hands for a long time, which is a great plus! The best thing about this hand soap is that it gets rid of grease from my hands, and I am usually in the kitchen a lot, so the Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon Gentle Foaming Hand Soap does an amazing job with that. My hands are moisturized for a long time also.

Excellent Hand Soap

from Little River, SC

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Gentle Foaming Hand Soap:

This Bath and Body Works product is an all-time favorite of mine and my family. We love all foaming hand soaps (even my husband) and for me the smell of this hand soap is mild enough to not be overwhelming. The new packaging is attractive too. I love putting Bath and Body Works products in the guest bathroom.
    This product is also time tested as it has been a staple on the Bath and Body Works line for many years. Many stores do not sell this particular scent anymore but it is available on the website. To make the product last longer, you can add some water to the soap solution. I usually do this when my soap is getting near the end of the bottle.
    The best news about this product is that Bath and Body Works always has some kind of coupon or sale going on. If you and wanting this product, make sure you sign up for their email or go online to see if they have any specials, including free shipping.

Heaven in a bottle

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Gentle Foaming Hand Soap:

I have always loved Bath and Body Works Products. The cucumber melon scent has been a favorite of mine for a very long time. I tried the foaming hand wash a few years ago. I loved the way the soap lathered. I did not have to use a lot of the product to get my hands clean. The soap gently cleaned my hands but did not leave them dried out. The scent is also heavenly and stays around for a while. My seven year old son, who hates to wash his hands, used almost all of the bottle of soap in a few days because he loved washing his hands with the fun foamy hand soap!

This product leaves you hands clean, without drying them out. My husband is a mechanic, and this product cleaned his hands very well. He makes me keep Bath and Body Works foaming hand soap around for him to wash his hands when he gets home. It leaves his hands soft and allows him to get his hands and nails clean.

The scent is fabulous. I have always loved Cucumber Melon products. I like that the scent is great but is not overpowering like some other products.

Love it!

from TN

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Gentle Foaming Hand Soap:

I really like Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Gentle Foaming Hand Soap. I rarely stick to just one brand or scent of hand soap for my bathroom. I am constantly trying new products. I have gone back to this hand soap several times. I love that this hand soap is a foam and not the typical gel/slimy soap. The soap itself is very light, but it still feels like it cleans my hands really well. Also, it is so much easier to rinse off of your hands than a typical gel soap. The only downfall of this soap for me is I would have to order it online because the store is an hour away from where I live, so I do not get to go there very often.

I am very impressed with this soap! It works perfectly and it is very easy to use. Every time you use the pump on the bottle you get the perfect amount of soap. I love that because you do not have a lot of wasted product.

I love the cucumber and citrus scent of this soap. It is light but it still smells great. I love that it leaves a faint smell on your skin after using it.

This smells so good

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Gentle Foaming Hand Soap:

I love having a bottle of this cucumber melon foaming hand soap in my bathroom all of the time. The scent is great. It stays on the skin for hours after you've washed your hands, the gentle and fresh scent drifting to your nose as you move around.
    The formula is great. I never really had any problems with it drying out my skin which was nice because most soaps dry my skin out like the Sahara desert in the middle of summer. It only takes a single squirt to get some crazy lather that seems to last forever. It doesn't, really, but it goes far and only the toughest mud from the garden or motor oil puts up a fight against this. That's all right, though, since just a little more will cut right through that too.
    This company is great for their formulas and scents. You can count on them to have this scent in stock as it's one of the core line products. I would highly recommend this product for summer use. It's light and airy and a real treat for the nose.

Nice product

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Gentle Foaming Hand Soap:

This is another great bath and body works product that I highly recommend. It is not much more expensive than drugstore soap and yet it is such a good purchase because it smells wonderful and cleans very well. I think this soap is way above average for a foaming hand soap because you don't need to dispense a lot of soap to get a good lather to thoroughly wash your hands. Although the soap is more liquidy than regular soap it still lathers nicely and cleans well. I highly recommend.

Dependable soap that I love to use in my kitchen and bathrooms because it looks expensive, cleans well and smells amazing.

Cannot rave enough about the wonderfully sweet smell of cucumber melon. The scent is nice and strong once you pump and it stays in the air which is great. I wish my hands smelled like cucumber melon for longer after use. Amazingly delicious scent to which I am addicted.

A Signature Scent and a Great Soap!

from MI

Comments about Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Gentle Foaming Hand Soap:

Bath and Body Works' Cucumber Melon is probably the ultimate of all "Cucumber Melon" scents out there. There are a lot of brands that try to replicate this particular scent, but none even come close. This really smells like a super-fresh mix of cucumbers and melon. It just smells like a fresh summer day. That being said, it's not my FAVORITE of all the Bath and Body Works' fragrances, but it's a classic. It's refreshing, light and crisp - and not overpowering or too strong. It's a nice scent.

The foaming soap is wonderful, it comes in a pump bottle that is easy to dispense. It foams up nicely, creating a nice, thick lather, and rinses away clean and clearly, leaving no residue behind - just soft, clean hands that are lightly scented.

It's a great soap and a very nice smell.

This soap makes a nice, foamy lather with just one pump. It's easy to use and dispense, and the bottle always dispenses the perfect amount. It seems to clean wonderfully, always leaving my hands feeling fresh with no residue behind.

A very nice scent. Not my personal favorite, but if you are a fan of cucumber melon, Bath and Body works is the ONLY brand to buy.