View more mascara

Bare Escentuals Big Tease Mascara

Lovin' It!!!

from Murphy, NC

Comments about Bare Escentuals Big Tease Mascara:

I am a beauty junkie!  I looooooooove trying new products.  I am also a blonde, with blonde eyelashes, so a good mascara is a must!  I have tried more mascara's than I can remember and I am impressed with Big Tease.  The best thing about this mascara is the applicator.   One half of the wand has long bristles and the other half has short bristles, which is a wonderful idea....this way I can get my lower lashes without making a mess and poking myself in the eye!  This mascara gives you very nice, clump free lashes....the only thing I could ask for is for thicker lashes!

In my top two favorite mascaras

from North Augusta, SC

Comments about Bare Escentuals Big Tease Mascara:

I have been using Bare Escentuals makeup products for a couple years and found a sample pack that contained the "Big Tease Mascara". I didn't really buy it for the mascara, but thought I might use it as a back-up or throw it in my purse. As a matter of fact, when I tried the mascara, I LOVED it. It feels very soft and not at all stiff when applied. Granted, it isn't the most dramatic of mascara but I like a natural look and already have dark lashes. This gives me a little extra length and volume, but doesn't make me rub my eyes all day. It stays on well (although it isn't waterproof) but isn't difficult to remove. I rank this a close second to Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara, which is really my favorite. I would frankly rather buy from Bare Escentuals than a representative, so I will probably get the Big Tease Mascara again.

Great mascara

from Lehi, UT

Pros

Cons

Comments about Bare Escentuals Big Tease Mascara:

I'm not a big fan of mascara, but I have blond eyelashes so I need something.  But I don't like anything too black or it looks weird.  I seem to be able to apply this to look more natural, and not like I have fake eyelashes stuck on.  It's not too black.  I like the two sided brush.  At first I didn't think that would be a good idea, and that it would just take extra time (I like to spend very little time on my makeup).  But when I tried both sides on my eyelashes, it was still quite fast, and I could see that it was really worth it.  The longer bristles applied to my longer lashes very well.  And the shorter ones to my shorter.  I have tried using either the shorter or the longer first, and with both, I can see the other lashes being brought out when I do the second side.  So it really does have better results.  It also seems to last for a good amount of time, I'm just running out for the first time.  And it's not hard to wash off.

I really like the brush!

from Corpus Christi, TX

Comments about Bare Escentuals Big Tease Mascara:

I am currently using this mascara and have used many brand/kinds of mascara.  The mascara does a good job. I really like the brush - it doesn't go all the way round the wand - it is only on one side.  It is easy to apply - just takes a little getting used to.  It gives good coverage and doesn't clump - lashes stay separated..