2.6

2.6

Pros

Cons

The Best Frozen Dinners At An Affordable Price

Things were different back when I was born. Everyone did not have the big fancy freezers and refrigeraters like today so they never had all the different food storage places of today. I remember the old block ice houses you bought ice from all the time and they sold the ice tha lasted for a couple of days at a time.

They finally got better coolers and freezers all over and it made life simpler. thus it started the days of frozen dinners and all. Banquet started out in 1953 and had meat first and in 1955 came out with the first TV dinners. They have come a long way to create so many different types of dinners now and it makes a big difference in some of our lives like me being single. That alone is a plus for me.

When you are fixing for one or two people it is hard to fix a little meal when all the things you buy are usually so large. So unles you eat out all the time you need a quick substitute for a meal. I can fix one in minutes and still have plenty of time to do what ever I need to do. You have a large variety to choose from and they are much better than the old ones. That is why I say if you haven't tried them then you can't complain especially if you are going on all the old talk about them. Banquet is the best I have ever had with frozen dinners.

Sucks big

I am disqusted with banquet with chicken nuggets meals.  There is no meat in them, I bite into them and see grey and brown stuff in them.   What happened to the chicken nuggets like mcdonalds?   I have wrote them a complaint to improve their meals.  Also to include deserts in them to.  I hope they will respond.

Budget friendly and delicious

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about Banquet tv dinners:

I have bought Banquet dinners and pot pies for many years. They have a wide variety of flavors and really do fit my budget. I like to check the frozen section of my local stores to see what they have to add to my dinner menu.

i would like to buy this again

from IL

Comments about Banquet tv dinners:

this product is easy to prepare.my husband love it.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Very Disappointed

from North Carolina

Comments about Banquet tv dinners:

I am VERY disappointed in the quality of the Homestyle Turkey and Gravy family Banquet Dinners! I understand all company are cutting portion size instead of raising cost but honestly, the size of the current turkey slices are slightly larger than my dinner fork!! If I could upload a photo on my review you would be dismayed. This is not the best way to cut costs Banquet! Very disappointed in your product.

Why did you change the banquet chicken recipe? ???

from Easton, MD

Comments about Banquet tv dinners:

I been buying and eating your banquet in the box for over 30 years. You really messed up with this new recipe. The pieces are so big, you only get 4 or 5 pieces, because they're so big the chicken is like half done inside, and on the outside it's like you took the skin off and it's really soft instead of crispy. It really is a mess. Change it back or I assure you, you will lose me and many other customers. Stop trying to change products people love !

The good old days

from Williams AZ

Comments about Banquet tv dinners:

I have been buying banquet pot pies since they were 6 for a dollar.My wife and I tried two tonight that will be are last.They tasted like leather,price goes up qui lire in the basement

New and improved? No, new and ruined.

from Ohio, USA

Comments about Banquet tv dinners:

They completely ruined these when they moved the mashed potatoes into the main tray with the Salisbury steak or meat loaf, they just dissolve into the gravy. Whoever thought that was a good idea should be fired. Are you are too cheap to add a new compartment to the tray? Also I wish they didn't all have corn, I would much rather have green beans or peas. I know corn is dirt cheap but microwaved corn is terrible.

Changed your chicken

from Kingston New York

Comments about Banquet tv dinners:

I used to love buying the banquet chicken boxes. All the different pieces and sizes. There were delicious. I could get the skin and breading crispy and perfect. Then the chicken changed. I don't know what you guys did but there is no skin anymore. It stays soggy even if it is cooked for 20 minutes. It doesn't even smell good cooked anymore. Go back to the original recipe. The GOOD recipe. I want crispy, chicken with skin. Not soggy poo with breading. My family used to only eat this chicken, lunch and dinner, snacks too. Now it's not found in the house

Change isn't always for the better

from Barberton, ohio

Comments about Banquet tv dinners:

Put potatoes back in their own compartment! They mixed with Salisbury steak gravy and disappeared! No need for small one bite dessert, put potatoes back where they were so you actually have potatoes. I would have liked to taste the new improved potatoes but they mixed with gravy and... Well you know the rest. banquet Salisbury steak dinner was a favorite of mine. It's the only one I bought. No more

Gross!!

from Beaverdale, Pa.

Comments about Banquet tv dinners:

I went to give my daughter a chicken strips/mac & cheese/corn meal last night & found half of a MAGGOT in the corn!!! I just bought 20 of these & now fear of finding something in them again :( I have already sent a message to the company & have pictures to show them.

No,i wouldn't buy this product ever again.

from Dudley ,ma

Comments about Banquet tv dinners:

The new salisbury steak meal, sucks.the potatoes with the meat is like soup!!! I bought these all the time. NO MORE!!!!!