2.7
Other Frozen Foods:
Banquet
Banquet tv dinners

Easy and quick meals, SUPER salty.

I grew up having banquet meals, i remember my first tv dinner was the chicken nuggets , mac and cheese and corn. As an adult now once in a rare while if I am on a time crunch me and my boyfriend will have a banquet. Yes they do taste good and a great price but the sodium percentage is ridiculous in almost all the meals.

New Tripoli, PA

false

I would buy these over and over

I buy these tv dinners for my 2 children all the time they love them and they taste great.

PA

Not bad for the price

I have been eating Banquet dinners on occasion. The chicken pot pies are not bad. The turkey frozen dinner was not to bad. My granddaughter liked the chicken nugget frozen dinner. I am on a budget an these are cheaper than other dinners. You can't expect a $1.00 dinner to taste as good as a frozen dinner costing twice as much. Great for someone on a tight budget

Florida

banquet pot pies

tried the pot pies, a few years back, had a problem getting the bottom crust to brown. well here it is 2018 and I thought i'd try them again , they still do not brown on the bottom, top crust golden brown, crust done about 1/3 rd the way down ,then all gummy flavor of the turkey very good, Salisbury steak another story, was very watery, no beefy taste at all. will never buy them again. ,

SW Minn.

Budget friendly and delicious

I have bought Banquet dinners and pot pies for many years. They have a wide variety of flavors and really do fit my budget. I like to check the frozen section of my local stores to see what they have to add to my dinner menu.

Phoenix,Az

true

i would like to buy this again

this product is easy to prepare.my husband love it.

Rockford, IL

Very Disappointed

I am VERY disappointed in the quality of the Homestyle Turkey and Gravy family Banquet Dinners! I understand all company are cutting portion size instead of raising cost but honestly, the size of the current turkey slices are slightly larger than my dinner fork!! If I could upload a photo on my review you would be dismayed. This is not the best way to cut costs Banquet! Very disappointed in your product.

North Carolina

false

Why did you change the banquet chicken recipe? ???

I been buying and eating your banquet in the box for over 30 years. You really messed up with this new recipe. The pieces are so big, you only get 4 or 5 pieces, because they're so big the chicken is like half done inside, and on the outside it's like you took the skin off and it's really soft instead of crispy. It really is a mess. Change it back or I assure you, you will lose me and many other customers. Stop trying to change products people love !

Easton, MD

The good old days

I have been buying banquet pot pies since they were 6 for a dollar.My wife and I tried two tonight that will be are last.They tasted like leather,price goes up qui lire in the basement

Williams AZ

false

New and improved? No, new and ruined.

They completely ruined these when they moved the mashed potatoes into the main tray with the Salisbury steak or meat loaf, they just dissolve into the gravy. Whoever thought that was a good idea should be fired. Are you are too cheap to add a new compartment to the tray? Also I wish they didn't all have corn, I would much rather have green beans or peas. I know corn is dirt cheap but microwaved corn is terrible.

Ohio, USA