Other Coffee Makers:
Bunn
NHBX W
BUNN NHBW Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer, White NHBX-W

Summary

With Velocity Brew - our traditional quick brewing brewers - water is kept at the optimal brewing temperature in an internal hot water tank. This means it's ready to brew when you are and deliver delicious, hot coffee in about 3 minutes.

BUNN NHBW Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer, White NHBX-W

I would buy this product over And over

from Lake Charles, Louisiana

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Multiple Settings
  • Stylish

Cons

• Everyday
    • Home
    • Office
    • Weekends

Comments about BUNN NHBW Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer, White NHBX-W:

I use this coffee maker everyday. Love it! It's fast, easy, makes great tasting coffee, easy to clean. I use it 2 to 3 times a day. I love it so much I gave one to my friends for their anniversary! Best coffee maker I've ever owned!!

I have a love/hate relationship with my Bunn

from Stoughton, Wi

Comments about BUNN NHBW Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer, White NHBX-W:

I am a self proclaimed coffee snob and I absolutely love and need a great cup of coffee first thing in the morning. I have had many different brands of coffee brewers throughout the years and the Bunn is significantly better than most!

Brew Performance
    My biggest complaint with the Bunn coffee brewer is that it just brews way too fast! I know that sounds crazy because we are all in such a hurry to get out the door in the morning and of course we can't get our coffee fast enough! However, the Bunn brews so quickly that the water never really absorbs enough of the coffee grounds to truly make a strong enough cup of coffee.

The Bunn coffee brewer is easy to clean and I have never had issues relating to the maintenance of this coffee brewer.

The Bunn is very easy to use. I do seem to use a lot more coffee grounds in this brewer due to the short brew time. If the price of coffee was not so high, I would not mind as much. I love the fact that this coffee brewer is so easy to use and maintain but I definitely would appreciate a stronger cup of coffee!

Overall, I have been satisfied with my Bunn. It has stood the test of time and outlasted many other brands in terms of durability!

• Brew Performance:

Coffee Pot for Heavy Coffee Drinkers

from Garden City, MO

Comments about BUNN NHBW Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer, White NHBX-W:

Great Coffee Pot. Perfect if you like to drink a lot of coffee. Coffee is ready in just 3 minutes. No waiting water is already hot and ready to brew. Great tasting coffee with every cup. Coffee pot is easy to set up just follow the included instructions to get the first pot of water hot and then you are set for each use after. Brewing is as easy as pouring in the water and getting your cup ready. Makes a pot of coffee in 3 minutes.

Brew Performance
    Good cup of coffee every time! No matter what type of coffee you like to use the taste is great every time!

Cleaning is easy just need to read the instructions. Clean periodically for great improved performance.

Once your set up the pot is always ready to go!

Sleek nice looking design. Goes with any kitchen or office décor. Great for in the kitchen or in an office setting. Coffee is always ready for company or customers.

It does need to be on a level surface or sometimes you get a small amount of leakage from underneath.

• Brew Performance: