4.9
Drip Coffee Makers
Bunn
BX W
BUNN BXW Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer

Summary

With Velocity Brew - our traditional quick brewing brewers - water is kept at the optimal brewing temperature in an internal hot water tank. This means it's ready to brew when you are and deliver delicious, hot coffee in about 3 minutes.

BUNN BXW Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer

4.9

Pros

• Brews quickly (3)

dz

from dz

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Multiple Settings
  • Stylish

• Everyday
    • Home
    • Office

Comments about BUNN BXW Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer:

The BUNN BXW Velocity Brew Home Coffee Brewer takes around 4-5 minutes to brew a full ten cups of coffee. The water is easy to pour in and though noisy at first I've found that it quietens considerably. It's white color goes good with standard office decor and the carafe is easy to handle and has a comfortable grip on it's handle.

The only negative I can think of about this coffee pot is that the hotplate in it gets extremely hot. More so than necessary. You also have to use BUNN coffee filters or a permanent filter that fits BUNN's neither of which are easy to find.

Brew Performance
    It brews excellently. Ten cups takes about 4-5 minutes.

Cleaning is extremely easy. Cleans like a standard coffee pot.

Pour in the water, add a filter, then the coffee, flick a switch and it goes to work. It can't get any easier.

It has a lovely design and this was the first BUNN I've ever seen in white.

It's been in the office for several months and has heavy use with no signs of quitting. Carafe is holding up excellently with no cracks or heavy stains.

Perfect for Large Coffee Production

from Nashville, TN

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Large Pot
    • Multiple Settings
    • Stylish

• Everyday

Comments about BUNN BXW Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer:

This is a simple machine tha has lots of extras thrown in to complete the packafe. Each morning my husband and I drink 2 to 3 cups of coffee, and this machine ensures that we have a perfectly piping hot cup whenever we are radey. I love the fact that the coffee maker is small in size so it doesn't take up a great deal of space on the counter, as well as how easy it is to clean. And, speaking of features, this coffee maker doesn't fall short of delivering them your way.

The coffee maker is great for an office setting as well. It works fast and is durable and strong enough to be used on a regular basis without worry of the machine failing you.

I loe the fact that the machine is also affordable, so even those who are on a tight budget can afford to make this purchase.

There are pre-lite LED buttons to make the coffee maker even more simple to use. There isn;t a coffee maker in the same price that even comes close to doing all of the things this Bunn cofee maker can do.

Nice

from Ksa

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly

• Home

Great Coffee Pot

Comments about BUNN BXW Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer:

I've started working for the holiday season for a tiny office a little ways from my home and this coffee maker is in the office. I've made coffee three times a day for the past few months using this pot. I've never been a fan of BUNN in the past as their products haven't been suitable for my home, but I may change my mind if I'm in need of a new coffee pot.

Brew Performance
        It brews excellently. Ten cups takes about 4-5 minutes.

Cleaning is extremely easy. Cleans like a standard coffee pot.

It has a lovely design and this was the first BUNN I've ever seen in white.

Great coffee Maker!

Comments about BUNN BXW Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer:

Nice coffee maker, bought it over 5 months a go and it still working since then. I am a coffee lover and this coffee maker is really my best friend. Would always recommend on buying this out because of its amazing durability and delicious coffee.

There was this one time that I brought it to my relatives place. We are having a coffee party and this coffee maker withstood the long hours of making coffee. This coffee maker is really something. Glad that I had this one over the months.

• Brew Performance:

BUNN Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer makes great coffee!

from Canton, OH

Comments about BUNN BXW Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer:

I own a couple of the fancier brands of coffee brewers that are popular these days. But when it comes to wanting a basic coffee brewer that brews a cup of coffee that tastes as good as coffee house coffee the BUNN BXW Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer is the best you can buy! It heats water quickly. No more waiting 15 minutes for a cup of coffee. It starts heating immediately and heats to full temp within 5 minutes. It also keeps coffee hot without getting that burnt coffee taste. It keeps coffee at an even temp until you're ready to drink it. You can also set this coffee brewer to brew your coffee before you even get out of bed.

Brew Performance
        Makes fantastic tasting coffee and it brews quickly.

It cleans as easily as any other basic coffee brewer.

Easy to use. Set it to brew on the timer or brew a pot on the spot.

It's a basic design. It could be jazzed up a bit. But it doesn't affect performance so it doesn't really bother me.

These coffee brewers last and last. They aren't a cheaply made product at all. It will last.

Get a Bunn

from West Middlesex, PA

Comments about BUNN BXW Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer:

This is by far the best coffee maker I've ever invested in.

Brew Performance
        Very fast and thorough brewing. Only takes 5 minutes to brew an entire pot of coffee.

Very easy to clean with the tool that comes with it and in general. If coffee gets down in the warming burner for some reason it can be removed from underneath and cleaned. Though I wouldn't recommend spilling the coffee there.

Simple. Just measure your coffee and pour in the water - always a hot cup as soon as it's done brewing.

The unique water reservoir allows water to be hot all the time - then when you pour in water for a pot of coffee the new water replaces the other water when it's brewing so you always have a hot pot of coffee.

This is the 2nd Bunn of this model that I have owned. The first one got kind of beat up due to my elderly father pouring his coffee before it was done brewing. So the coffee went down in the burner and I had to continuously take it apart to clean it. My husband took this Bunn to work to use and it still makes him a good pot of coffee every day.

Hands Down the Best Coffee Brewer

Comments about BUNN BXW Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer:

The Bunn BXW Velocity coffee Brewer is hands down one of the best coffee makers on the market. I have never had a coffee brewer that makes coffee as quick as this one. I love how the instant you put the water in the brewer it starts making. No more waiting for it to warm up to brew and I can have my coffee within minutes of waking up and if I want I can get it all ready the night before and when I get up all I have to do is close the lid and it starts brewing. The only thing that would make this product better is if the burner had a automatic shut off after so long as sometimes I forget to turn it off when I am finished. That will take some getting used to as my last coffee brewer shut off after two hours other than that there is absolutely no complaints with this brewer and I am so happy that I switched

Brew Performance
        Brews so quickly and coffee is nice and hot immediately

Design is kinda plain

Bunn Coffee Maker

from Port Saint Lucie, FL

Comments about BUNN BXW Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer:

Best, most convenient coffee maker I have ever used. I keep my grounds in an air tight container to maintain the freshest coffee possible. I like to put my grounds in the maker in the morning so they don't sit overnight waiting for the timer to start at 7am. I feel that the less time between air and hot water brewing, the better tasting coffee. But I don't want to wait for these coffee makers that take fifteen minutes to brew. I need my coffee asap in the morning. Bunn delivers on every level!

Brew Performance
        Brews so quickly thanks to the heated tank of water that it keeps "on tap." I don't have to wait fifteen minutes for coffee when my cloudy brain needs coffee immediately as I am not a morning person.

Rinse the items you use daily and if it slows down then clean out the drip nozzle where the coffee comes out.

Coffee ready in minutes! Pour in the water, out comes your magic juice!

A breeze to use!

Has lasted for years!

Coffee in 3 minutes!

from Columbus, OH

Comments about BUNN BXW Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer:

I absolutely love coffee and drink about five cups a day. The coffee brewer I use is important to me because I want the best tasting cup of coffee made at home that I can get. After reading many reviews online, I decided to buy the BUNN BXW Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer in white. Purchasing this coffee brewer was one of the best purchases I have ever made. I am the only one in my household that drinks coffee, therefore I usually only brew four cups at a time. Although the BUNN BXW brews up to 10 cups. Occasionally when I have family members over I use the 10-cup setting. The coffee is done in less than 3 minutes regardless of which setting it's on. I have received so many comments on how good the coffee tastes brewed in this machine. I use a reusable coffee filter. The flavor of the coffee I make is always consistent also. The first time I used this brewer I made a huge mess because I lowered the lid on the water tank before placing the coffee pot on the plate. The water immediately starts coming out of the tank once the lid is lowered. I do not like waiting on my morning cup of coffee so this brewer works perfectly for me. I love it's design and how quickly it brews coffee. I also like the temperature of the coffee when it's done. It's not boiling hot so I don't have to wait to drink it.