Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Axe
Axe Body Wash

Axe Body Wash

Great line of body wash for men

The Axe line of body wash adds to one of the most well recognized brands of masculine cosmetic and cleanliness care in recent history. These body washes all come from an original market and appeal to men of many different ages. What I find interesting about the Axe line is that while all the products are vaguely similar, they each cater to a particular group. Each man has his own particular favorite scent, and many of the scents transcend the boundaries of the original body spray to be found in the body wash line. On top of this there are many unique and individual scents available to the body wash line, each of which has its appeals. The scent collection overall receives a very positive reaction from the clientele including myself. Likewise, you can find body washes particular to sensitive skin, or some with exfoliating beads designed to clean better and provide healthy skin. The care and customization that are available in the Axe body wash line are what makes the brand truly for everyone and very well received.

I hate Axe body wash.

I absolutely hate Axe Body Wash. This body wash does not seem to work as well as others and is very strong in smell. I would not recommend this body wash to anyone who does not like strong smelling things and a product that does not clean as well as it needs to.

This body wash does it's job in cleaning the dirt of my husband but he always tells me that it does not make him feel clean. He says he feels like there is always still has soap on his skin no matter how many times he rinses his skin. It does not hold up to his daily activities. He does not in any way still seem fresh and clean after work.

I hate the smell of Axe Body Wash. I cannot even stomach going into my bathroom after I had bought this body wash. My bathroom spelled like someone had knocked over an entire bottle of cologne and it broke. The fact that the scent is so strong when my husband showers but it does not last through the day what so ever I find bothersome.

I hate Axe body wash.

from Nazareth, pa

Great line of body wash for men

Comments about Axe Body Wash:

Axe Body Wash smells great and seems to get me clean.

from Helena, MT

Comments about Axe Body Wash:

Axe body wash has been a great addition to my daily routine.  I have tried many of the scents, as my wife seems to buy them for me all the time.  I really like the smell and how they lather up really well.  They are pretty thick, which is only bad because it makes it hard to not use a lot of it at a time.  I feel that I go through a bottle of it pretty fast.  I can't tell many changes, other than it lathers well and smells really great, so I feel really clean afterwards.  I can smell the scent for a while afterwards, longer than some of the other brands I have used.  I also like how they have other producst in the line to use the same scents for hair, etc.  It doesn't cost a ton to get it, but there are cheaper.  I haven't had to purchase too much of it on my own, and have loved receiving it as a gift.

Great Body Wash!

from Carrollton, TX

Comments about Axe Body Wash:

Years ago my husband my husband refused to use any sort of liquid body wash because it was "too girly" and so I had to find him a "manly" soap to use. At the time it was just a specific male body wash made by the same companies that make the "girly" ones. However, when I found Axe, he was so excited! Finally, a body wash made just for guys! A manly body wash, and even a "manly" loofah. (If that's really possible!) He really enjoys all the Axe products, but started with the body wash. He enojys just about all of the diffrent smells. He likes that it smells like it is made for men, and is not just fruity smelling like most women's body washes. He also enjoys the variety that Axe offers. I am pretty sure that he has tried just about everyone them that are out there. It's nice too that the deodorants and body sprays come in the same smell so that you can kind of keep with one smell instead of many. Overall, he really enjoys this product!

Axe is awesome!!!!

from Doylestown, PA

Comments about Axe Body Wash:

I love every Axe product my wife or daughter has ever bought for me. I am they type of guy that jsut gets in and gets out of the shower quick. I don't even look at what I have put in my hair or on my body..sometimes that's a bda thing when you come out smelling like flowers on a summer day or some dessert! A guy wants to smell like a guy so I told my wife to make sure their foo foo stuff was in their own separate caddy and to please get me a shower gel that leaves me smelling like a man! She got me a nice gift pack which had it all a body spray, a scrubber, and shower gel and It smells very good. My wife says it will give me some "boom chcika wow wow" whatever! But she was right the ladies at the office know I am spoken for but they always ask to give me a second sniff!! My wife says that's ok with her as long as the AXE power stops there! I love the AXE shower gel and you will to if you want to smell like a guy!

AXE SMELLS WONDERFUL

from Eagle Point, OR

Comments about Axe Body Wash:

My husband and I laughed when he got the Axe Body Wash for Christmas.  He took a shower one day.  When he came out of the shower, I woke up.  I couldn't believe that this smelled so good.  You know the ads when the girls are hanging over the guy?  Well I was that girl for the morning with my husband.  It smells wonderful!  I would buy Axe Body Wash for all the men in my life.  They even have full kits you can buy not just the body wash but also deoderant and other stuff like that.  These are at a great price too!  You really can't beat it.

I stand behind Axe body wash!

from Broomfield, CO

Comments about Axe Body Wash:

I use Axe body wash everytime I shower.  I have been using this product for over two years now and love it.  The best part about it is that I love the phenoix scent but if I ever get tired of using that particular scent I have my wife pick out another scent that she likes.  That's super important to me that I use my wife's favorite scent too.  I recently used the new orange bottle,not sure on the name, something fire, but it's awesome.  Maybe sort of woodsy?? Anyways, it's a great fall scent, that's what my wife told me anyways.  As long as she likes it too, that's cool with me.   Axe seems to last a long time, like I said I've used axe bodywash for over 2 years every time I shower and it lasts me about 5 months.  So that's not bad and the price is very reasonable too.  I think it runs around 3.00 or so the last time I purchased it.  It's a great consistantly great product.  I would recommend it to any guy that wants to smell good.

The Axe line of hygiene products have a permant spot in our home

from Judsonia, AR

Comments about Axe Body Wash:

Wether it be the shampoo, body wash, or deodorant body spray you can not go wrong with the Axe line of male hygiene products.  The Axe shampoo and conditioner, whatever your sent may be, leaves your hair with volume and shine and smelling great.  Also the body wash especially when paired with the axe shower detailer is perfect for scrubbing every sweaty nook and cranny to leave you squeaky clean.  Once out of the shower one last step before you hit that dance club do the pit, pit cheasty ritual with Axe deodorant spray.  For that finishing touch don't forget your Axe hair gel for that rad'do.  Axe offers many different fragrances such as twist, music, chocolate, pheonix and several other rockin' sents.  So when you do go out just sit back try and pace yourself the women will be magnetically attracted to your animalistic Axe appeal.  Power up your day and night with Axe body and hair products.

The best smelling stuff on earth!

from Little Falls, MN

Comments about Axe Body Wash:

I buy Axe brand body wash for a variety of reasons. The first one being the way that it smells. It's great smelling and it's the only body wash that I have found that still smells good on my skin over an hour after I shower. All other bodywashes scent rinses off in the shower so whats the point in using a great smelling product if it goes right down the drain? They have several varieties to choose from and thats a plus as well. I like every scent and my girlfriend likes every scent besides one. It lathers nicely and I can even use it as shampoo. I have dandruff issues and use to have to use head and shoulders, but now with the axe, I no longer need to buy the more expensive dandruff shampoo. I am not sure exactly how or why it works for that, but it does work for me at least. I can find it at just about any store that I walk into and thats nice as well. I hate shopping and having to go to specialty stores to get the products I love.

Great product!

from Tiffin, OH

Comments about Axe Body Wash:

I received this as a gift, as it's not the sort of product I'd normally try for myself. I was very surprised to find that I really enjoyed using it, and it added skincare to my routine without adding a lot of money spent or time. It's a simple flip-top bottle, and it has a manly-smelling scrub inside called Snake Peel (mine is yellow). It smells nice and masculine, but not so strong that it is overpowering.

After using it, my skin felt much better and seemed to not be as dry and itchy. It was able to exfoliate the dry skin from my heels, elbows and soles of my feet and left them soft and not damaged or cracked.

It's very easy to use, but not a necessary product. Just a little something extra you can use to make your skin feel better and put your best foot forward. It can be a little pricey for a men's product, but it frequently goes on sale so you can almost always find it at a discount.