Other Facial Moisturizers:

Avon Skin So Soft Original

Keep it simple

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Avon Skin So Soft Original:

Your personal Avon Representative here ready for the next beauty regiment on the A-list.  The original don daudas of all the mommies is of course the original of all the beauty products on the market right now.  The product I am refering to is the Avon Skin So Soft Original applicator.  This product has been around for years so much so grandmothers alike can agree it is the original.  This product can be used in various methods including in the bathtub.  After running lukewarm bath water apply about a capful of the product under running water and add a little bubble bath unscented.  The product soaks into the bath water and immediately causes a tingling sensation that is irrisistable.  You can sit back and relax in the tub and let the product work its magic.  You can also apply this product while attending outdoor events such as backyard barbecues and family outdoor gatherings.  The product is a home remedy for insect bites from mosquitoes and other insects that like to prey on the human skin.

for healthy hair skin so soft origanl is the best

from Pittsburg, KS

Pros

Cons

Comments about Avon Skin So Soft Original:

the original skin so soft shampoo is one best things to use on your hair it helps get rid of dry and itchy hair along with it makes your hair look like new and not dead. it also got a great smell to it and its relaxing when you take a shower and it also help makes your hair feel soft and makes it look shinny. i use it all the time cause it helps my hair from ebing dry and less itchy and less dandruff. i use it every night and every day and every time i take a shower and wash my hair its great for older people to use cause it helps there hair also it makes there hair look great still and help makes them look younger . even young teans should use it it would help them keep clean and healthy hair also and makes them look younger to and it would help there hair from getting dry and not itching while there in school.so if your looking for real good hair product check out avon skin so soft origanal its one the best yor will get.

Skin so Soft is a perfect protector for you skin.

from Oklahoma City, OK

Pros

Cons

Comments about Avon Skin So Soft Original:

I have always suffered with dry skin.   Also I am a very busy mother as well as a wife.  I barely have any time for myself anymore.  Sometimes Ijust would love to get away and have a day to myself so that I can be able to spoil myself without having to worry about everything at once.  Being  a wife as welL as a mother comes with a lot of responsibiities.  I love beng a wife and a mother.  I would not have it any other way; however I need to show myself just as much love and attention as I give my family and anyone else for that matter.  I have to love myself and give myself nourishment.  Skin so Soft helps my hair as well as my body to relax.  I really need that because sometimes it feels like I am so overwhelmed.  I really eed to use this time to do something for me for a change.  Maybe if I set some daily time to the side for myself, I will feel so much better.