Other Women's Perfumes:
Avon Outspoken by Fergie

Avon Outspoken by Fergie

Smells awesome!

Comments about Avon Outspoken by Fergie:

Outspoken perfume smell awesome! This is my favorite perfume from Avon. I buy it multiple times a year. I spray it on me one time in the morning and I smell great all day. The scent is very strong and well worth the money. I will continue to buy this perfume as long as its an Avon product.

Love it

from 344811129

Comments about Avon Outspoken by Fergie:

I love this product has a long lasting fragrance. Its a product that while wearing others notice and ask about it. Can be a little pricey for Avon fragrances but they have package deals like lotion free which ads to the value and worth the money. I would recommend this product.

Avon's Outspoken by Fergie-- Outstanding!

from Valley Village, CA

Comments about Avon Outspoken by Fergie:

Honestly, I am not into fragrances...maybe a body spray here or there, but not an eau de toilette. Most are too heavy or too floral for me. Avon hit the mark here. This scent is amazing...subtle, sexy and elegant. Great for a young lady or a older woman. Best of all- it lasts and lingers but not annoyingly so. I am extremely happy with this. I use it when I go out for the evening and it has lasted me months already. I get complimented everywhere I wear it to and everyone is surprised when I say Avon...Avon, please keep this scent forever!

smells so good

from Kane, IL

Comments about Avon Outspoken by Fergie:

i ordered the body spray after smelling the sample in a book. i just love it. my boyfriend is very picky about perfumes and he also liked it. i think i just found me a new fragrance. i just hope they don't discontinue this one like seems to happen every time i find something i like.