Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Avon
Avon Naturals Nourishing Antibacterial Hand Gel

Avon Naturals Nourishing Antibacterial Hand Gel

Lovely smell while killing germs

Comments about Avon Naturals Nourishing Antibacterial Hand Gel:

I really enjoy Avon Naturals Antibacterial Hand Gel. Not only does it smell good , it keeps me healthy too. I have children and pets at home so I am constantly washing and sanitizing my hands. With the small bottles I can keep one close at all time. I love the different variety of smells they have. At it items I feel that it is sticky but it isn't consistent so maybe I didn't dry my hands before putting it on. I enjoy this sanitizer and I hope they don't discontinue it.

Smells wonderful

Very good for on the go!

Comments about Avon Naturals Nourishing Antibacterial Hand Gel:

I buy this product from Avon because the scents smell very good and they are small travel sized bottles. I love having on the go antibacterial lotion for my son when we are out and about. I carry a bottle in my purse for everyday use. They are extremely cheap as well.

Avon Antibacterial Hand Gel is great for travel!

from Stone Mountain, GA

Comments about Avon Naturals Nourishing Antibacterial Hand Gel:

I wouldn't like to compare Avon's Antibacterial Hand Gel to other leading brands so I'll grade Avon's product on the quality that it has offered. This antibacterial hand gel comes in a small 2.5 fl oz bottle but I guess that makes it perfect to fit into a woman's purse or travel bag. The three fragrances are peach, cucumber melon, and vanilla and provide scents that are pleasing to accompany the hard working antibacterial agents needed to keep your hands clean and free of germs. This hand gel is only .99 which is a great price for the product. This product kills germs without water and leaves hands feeling soft and smooth and not greasy, but possibly a little dry after usage. It's great for busy moms, dads & kids and can fit pretty much anywhere. Keep one in your purse, travel bag, car, in your desk drawer at work, or even at home. This product has gotten great reviews from numerous Avon customers and has become one of their favorites.

Nice smell and feel!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Avon Naturals Nourishing Antibacterial Hand Gel:

I received the Avon Naturals Nourishing Vanilla Antibacterial Hand Gel as a stocking stuffer.  I really like it.  Unlike most hand sanitizers, it has a very soft feel on the hands.  I also really like the fragrance.  It is light and gentle, not overpowering.  The ingredients incldue vanilla planfolia fruit extract and aloe barbandesis extract, which is probably where the nice fragrance and soft feel come from.

One thing to be aware of with this hand gel is that the alcohol content is only 60.14%, whereas most hand sanitizers have a 62% alcohol content.  I also believe the recommendation for hand sanitizers is that they contain at least 62% alcohol.  Therefore, I would probably not use this hand-sanitizer in situations where it would be extremely essential to know that all the germs were getting killed, such as before eating.  I might just use this in a pinch when I want to clean my hands until I'm able to wash with soap and water.