Other Shampoos:
Avon Advance Techniques Daily Shine 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Avon Advance Techniques Daily Shine 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Pros

Cons

I buy this product a lot.

from Honaker, VA

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Cleans Thoroughly
  • Great Smell
  • Lathers Well

Cons

• Daily Use

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Daily Shine 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner:

I use this product a lot. It smells great and washes good but I still have to use an extra conditioner. It's suppose to have conditioner in it but it doesn't feel like it. It doesn't strip my hair which I like and it lathers well. I don't have to wash twice with it. My entire family uses it which I like as well.

• Hair Type:
    • Straight Hair

Does a good job

I've used this a few times now and I've been rather impressed with it. Normally I don't find 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioners to be particularly good at conditioning but this makes my hair feel soft and does an alright job at detangling my niece's very knotty hair. It lathers well, cleans well and conditions well enough, but it's the shine it leaves that really makes this worth using. A lot of other shine shampoos/conditioners can make my hair feel and look greasy quickly, but this doesn't and my hair lasts a couple of days without needing to be washed. Having long hair a lot of 2 in 1s just don't work well enough, especially at the ends, but this is fine. It's not something I'd use every time I wash my hair, and there are better conditioners out there, but it makes a nice change when I fancy having hair that looks a little bit more glossy for special occasions without too much effort.

not avon's best

from Millstadt, IL

Normally I am a big fan of all things Avon, including their shampoo and their conditioner. So when I saw Avon's two in one shampoo and conditioner it was a no brainer in my book. I figured since Avon's other shampoos and conditioners worked so well this had to, right? WRONG, I guess I just got in a hurry and overly excited because this product did NOT work for me. Two in one conditioners normally leave my scalp itchy and my hair looking and feeling not as well as it could and this time was unfortunantly no different.

This two in one makes my hair feel dry and doesn't seem as shiny as usual afterwards. It was a let down for me as far as Avon products go. I think I'll let my husband finish it off since he has short guy hair. He isn't very picky and it would be a shame to let this product go to waste.

The scent smelled really good in my opinion, I could use it as a body wash and not feel bad about it to finish the bottle or I could let my husband use the rest of it. Even he likes the way it smells.

Great Stuff!

I have to say this is one of the better shampoos out there. It does the trick, gives you a nice but moisturizing lather, smells great, and leaves your hair shiny.

This shampoo/conditioner works very well. It's a good cleaner, detangler, and fortifyer all in one. I think it does a great job making your hair more manageable, brushable and all around more healthy.

Smells great. Very refreshing.

Only shampoo I'll use

The Avon Advance Techniques Daily Shine 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner is perfect. I have very sensitive skin, and a dry scalp, and my hair tends to get dry sometimes. But this Shampoo and Conditioner really helped. It makes my hair silky, soft, strong, and beautiful. It smells amazing and I have less breakage and damage.

I LOVE This Shampoo!!

I have hair that is dry one day and nnormal the next. I could not find any shampoo that works on my hair on a daily basis to keep it regulated.
    I finally found Avon Daily Shine 2 in 1 and its perfect, I love this shampoo! The price is just right for my budget and it works wonders on my hair and my kids' hair.

Awesome, very pleased with the effectiveness and performance of this shampoo + conditioner. I love this shampoo! The price is just right for my budget and it works wonders on my hair and my kids' hair.

Not too strong, not too weak, scent is just right! I love this shampoo! The price is just right for my budget and it works wonders on my hair and my kids' hair.

Avon 2 in 1 shampoo great

from 344811129

I tried this shampoo when it was on special at Avon and I am glad I did. It leaves my hair clean and managable. The cost is great. Lathers well and rinses out easy. One of the better Avon shampoos in my opinion. Try it for yourself you will see.

Does the trick!

from Gastonia, NC

I have never had a shampoo and conditioner that works as great as this! Not only does it make my hair look and feel healthy but it also keeps it looking healthy and strong! I have always had problems with shampoos making my hair look dry and I would end up needing to have a lot of conditioner on my hair and then my hair would look oily. This gives me the right amount of conditioner to make my hair look like a professionals hair. I do not even have to blow dry my hair for it to look as amazing as it does. Even at the end of the day when my hair usually looks rough, my hair still manages to stay healthy looking throughout the night. I use to have to wash my hair twice a day if I went out and now I only have to wash it once a day (and my hair is thin, which says a lot!) So now I will not get any other shampoo. I will buy all my shampoo and conditioner through Avon! It is worth more then what you pay and you do not pay much!

Rinses out clean and does not build up a residue

from Federal Way, WA

I'm not a diva, I'm a down to earth practical person and I like simple products that do the job well.  I like this shampoo because it helps me get in and out of the shower as fast as possible.  I don't have to use 2 products to wash my hair.  What's really exceptional about this product is that I do not have to switch to another brand when I'm done with the bottle.  Other 2 in 1 products either don't condition your hair, or they just stop working after continued use.  This brand rinses out quickly and leaves my hair feeling silky.  I'm totally satisfied with it.

Good for everyone

from Knightdale, NC

I picked up this Avon 2 in 1 daily shampoo on a whim from my avon representative as I was running out of my normal shampoo (Pantene). This shampoo will work in a pinch and does the job just fine. My partner uses it much more often than I do and it she seems to think it works excellently on her short hair. I too have short hair so I don't need a ton of conditioner.  It smells alright and isn't over powering.  It is easy to use and lasts a decent amount of time. Again, we have short hair in my family so that makes the bottles last longer. Sometimes it feels a little heavy, so I try to mix it up my changing the shampoo ever now and then.

All in all, I would recommend this product based on performance and price.  It's not something I would use every day, as like I mentioned it can start to feel a little heavy.  It does appear to rinse out well and it doesn't hold my hair down. It's just a sense that after a few uses, it seems to be sticking to my hair.  all in all, decent product.