Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoiliating Facial Cleanser

Great for oily skin

from Ohio

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
  • Gentle
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Leaves Clean Feel
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great

Cons

• Acne-Prone Skin
    • Daily Use
    • Oily Skin
    • Sensitive Skin

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoiliating Facial Cleanser:

I have oily skin, so can't speak for other skin types, but this is the first product I've found that really helps control the oil. For hours! So I can't help but love it. It also makes my skin soft. I use the Aveeno moisturizing body wash, too.

The Best Facial Cleanser

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoiliating Facial Cleanser:

This is the best facial cleanser I have tried. I have tried several different brands of facial cleaners and Aveeno is the very best one can buy for sensitive acne prone skin. This facial cleanser also removes not only dirt and oil but it removes makeup as well. This facial cleanser is very gentle on my skin and the scent is light and fresh. I purchase the fragrance free Aveeno facial cleanser.

Since using this product I have less acne breakouts and my skin isn't as oily as it has been in the past. My skin never feels dry or stripped of its natural oil balance. The facial cleansers have caused me serious skin reactions such as red peeling skin, rashes and even worst acne breakouts.

I would recommend this product to anyone who has ance, sensitive or just want to keep their skin looking amazing. This is the perfect product that will give you great results and is inexpensive to purchase.

• Ease of Application:

Aveeno Exfoiliating Cleanser Leaves Skin Glowing

from Wayne, NJ

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoiliating Facial Cleanser:

I bought this product because I thought my skin was looking dull.  I've always had a nice complexion, or so I've been told, but wasn't too happy with the way I've been looking lately.  I bought Aveeno because I trusted the brand and got it at a reasonable price.  I splash my face with warm water, squeeze out a small amount of the cleanser in my hand, rub together and apply to my face.  I scrub thoroughly until all the granules are dissolved.  I then rinse with warm water, followed by a bit of cooler water.  I pat my face dry and quickly apply a night creme so that my skin doesn't feel dry.

It may be hard to believe, but I swear my face takes on a glow.  The package directions recommend using everyday, but I use every other day.  I don't think my 40 year old face needs that much cleaning.  The cleanser is great.  It's economical.  It has no discernable odor.  It does its job perfectly.  There is no need to spend money on a more expensive brand.  This stuff is great.

It helps in preventing acne and leaves your face feeling smooth.

from Clermont, FL

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoiliating Facial Cleanser:

This Aveeno product is definitely a winner for me. This exfoliating cleaser really works to get rid of the dead skins cells on the surface. It also helps on preventing acne. Also if you are a person that has larger pores it helps clean most of them with time. This cleanser is so gentle you can use it every day as a routine. Only a small amount of the product is needed to cleanse your entire face. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to use a cleanser that is also an exfoliator. This product I will continue to use in the future cause i am amazed if what it has done for my skin.

Gentle exfoliant with great perfomance.

from Danville, IN

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoiliating Facial Cleanser:

Aveeno Positively Ageless daily exfoliating cleanser is very gentle on your skin.  The micro beads  in this exfoliant are very fine and non-abrasive.  When you use Aveeno Daily Exfoliating Cleanser your skin is not subjected to ground coconut shell and harsh salts.  You get a thorogh deep cleaning without abrasions.  Your skin will feel fabulous and have a glow.  The cleanser comes in a 5 ounce pump bottle and has a fresh sweet lemon scent.  One pump of the cleanser is plenty for your face and neck.  I also use the Aveeno exfoliating cleanser on my forearms to keep rough dry skin under control.  My arms have sun damage from overexposure to the sun as a child.  The Aveeno daily exfoliating cleanser keeps my forearms smooth and controls dry or red patches that develope.  The Aveeno Positively Ageless exfoliating cleanser is moderately priced. You can often find coupons for the Aveeno products in your Sunday newspaper circular.