Other Facial Moisturizers:

Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30

Pros

Cons

Age Defying Cream

I just celebrated my 30th birthday so I am more focused on looking younger and not feeling my age.  I love aveeno products because they are made with natural ingredients, and this product is really worth the price.  It is an instant refresher for your skin and will help you feel better all over.  The solution is quickly absorbed into the skin and doesn't feel sticky or greasy.  It has a light fragrance and a great consistency.  This solution not only moisturized my skin all over, but it helped my skin feel tighter and firmer for a younger look.  This product is essential in your beauty routine and will help take away a few years from your aging skin to make you feel radiant and have softer skin.  The shitake complex is made from high quality ingredients of nature and really work on smoothing and energizing your skin.  The dispenser makes the product easy to use for a light and smooth refreshing feel.

Great Basic Moisturizer, Not Crazy about the Sparkle

When they say "radiant", don't get confused. They don't mean "lit from within." They mean "sparkle." Now, if this is something that you would like (and for many people, they do) then this moisturizer would be perfect--it does make the skin look alive and it does hydrate really well, as I would expect from any Aveeno product.

However, if you are looking for a more natural finish, this is not it. When I wear this moisturizer in the sunlight and catch my reflection, I can see the glitter on my skin and I personally do not find it flattering. It's too bad, because I find that the lotion itself works very well.

The best part about this moisturizer is that it has a really good amount of SPF! I think it is so important for anti-aging to always have SPF in your lotion, and Aveeno doesn't skip out. It also doesn't feel sticky like some sunscreens can.

So, in total, I didn't hate the moisturizer, but I would rather have a lotion with equal SPF with no shimmer or sparkle. My skin just looks funny with it. I do love Aveeno products though, and I don't think this one is inferior, just not what I look for in a face product.

Great Basic Moisturizer, Not Crazy about the Sparkle

Great moisturizer

from Richmond VA

Comments about Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30:

This is a really wonderful moisturizer. I needed something with a higher SPF since I was starting to spend so much time walking in the sun with my little boy and I kept getting turned pink! As soon as I switched to this moisturizer, my skin was protected and felt so much better. The sun dries me out so much, but my skin felt smooth and clean after using this. It felt so much healthier and it never got flaky, which always seems to happen after I get too much fun. It was such a relief to have my skin feel normal all summer long!

This worked wonders on my dried-out summertime skin. I really loved how soft it made my face and how well it protected me from further sun damage.

Ease of Application
This is so easy to put on and it doesn't leave any kind of greasiness behind! It smooths into the skin very quickly and absorbs very well. A little goes a long way.

I love how this moisturizer smells. It doesn't have that sunscreen odor that so many do.

• Ease of Application:

This product is awesome because it makes your skin look clean!!

Comments about Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30:

This product does not only make my skin look great but i feel as if its cleared it. About a year ago i went through, i guess, a faze. I was constantly breaking out. I used many products and nothing would help it would just make it worse, whether it was makeup or facial cleaning product. After some time experimenting on different products i came across the Aveeno cleansing bar and the Aveeno daily moisturizer, which has a tint to it as if it were makeup. Every morning i wash my face and then apply the moisturizer and it looks as if i have makeup on.

Aveeno has many greats products and as time has passed i've wish i would have realized this before spending so much money on so many other products. Unfortunately my phase lasted two or more years after using a product that really messed up my face. Luckily I was able to find this product before scaring my face badly.

I would recommend this product to anyone and I have, which I can honestly say that it has made a difference to those I have recommended it to. It doesn’t hurt to try so why not take the chase.

Even Better Tinted

from Boynton Beach, FL

Comments about Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30:

Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 is easy to use, and smells great. I used this product for a few years before switching to the tinted version which gives the perfect amount of coverage for people who don't like to wear a lot of products on their faces.

My biggest quibble is with the product's bottle. Although the pump is very convenient for one-handed application, unless I cut the bottle open like some Depression Era person, I can never, ever use all of the product. It's so aggravating, but I don't know if tubes are that much better.

It moisturizes well without being oily or greasy. I appreciate that. As to whether it's making me look "ageless" --- that's debatable.

Ease of Application
Pump dispenses a good amount of product and it absorbs easily and quickly. Don't like the way there's always a little gelled clump in the nozzle the next time I use it.

Smells light and clean. Not overpowering.

Awesome product!

Comments about Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30:

I absolutely love this stuff!!! This is a fine product and I recommend it to anyone who is fair or light skinned to wear on a daily basis as the SPF does a fine job of protecting your skin. Abut also, and this is the part that I love best, this moisturizer does NOT make your skin oily!!! It is truly a godsend!

• Ease of Application:

best facial moisturizer i have ever tried

from Akron, OH

Comments about Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30:

I'm 35 year old mom of three. My skin has a been a wreck for years between hormones and aging and sheer exhaustion. I have allergies, patchy skin, dry skin, oily skin, breakouts...you name it. I have tried at least a dozen different skin products. This is the first one I have ever said I would absolutely buy again. It doesn't have any scent so it doesn't irritate my sinuses. It doesn't feel oily or heavy on my skin. It doesn't cause breakouts. It evens out my dry patches and just makes my skin look and feel better all around. Absolutely honestly this is my favorite moisturizer of all time. I would be willing to pay a good price for this stuff and I'm not one to go out of my way to spend money.

Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Moisturizer is great!

from Kirkland, WA

Comments about Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30:

I use this everyday and I love it! It smells fresh and the best part about it, it has SPF in it. You have to understand that my skin is terrible because I played select softball for a year and never wore sunscreen. I have dark spots and other blemishes all caused by sun so I'm really careful now when it comes to skincare products and sun protectants. I wash my face everyday and put this right on top. The price is a bit much, but I think it's worth it. Something I've noticed is that this moisturizer contains "Light refracting particles" which come in the form of sparkles. It isn't chunky glitter, but you can notice it up close although it's very few. This may be a concern to some so I thought I'd bring it up. Also, the bottle's design with the pump is very convenient. It gives just the right amount in one pump and after applying, the skin feels super soft and silky. In regards to the "oily" comments, I feel like it's moisturizing and not oily. Like a body butter for the face only more viscous in consistency.

A great daily moisturizer and sunscreen in one.

from Portland, OR

Comments about Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30:

Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 is one of the few things I use on my face that comes from a drugstore. I try cheaper drugstore brands, compare them to department store brands (by sampling them at the counter, not buying) and if there is a suitable drugstore product, I will use it, but I will spend more at the department store if I can't find something suitable on the lower end of the price scale. All of this is to say that I think pretty highly of this Aveeno face lotion, and I'm pretty picky! I've rejected many other drugstore brands for not moisturizing enough, or smelling weird, or being greasy, or smelling like sunscreen, or making my skin break out. Aveeno is a nice, rich lotion that hydrates and has 30 SPF but doesn't feel heavy like sunscreen, and doesn't smell like sunscreen. It does its job well, both as a lotion and a sunscreen, and it works great as a base before my foundation. I've stopped looking, I stick with this product because it works, and it's affordable.

Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Moisturizer was a dissapointment

from Johnson City, TN

Comments about Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30:

Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Moisturizer was not what I expected from the amazing Aveeno brand name. I wanted to like this product, I really did. I just could not talk myself into liking it. I am a huge fan of Aveeno (just check the number of product reviews I've done on the products I use) and this is a rare occassion in which I just did not care for the product. I found that it was too oily for my skin and left me with a greasy feeling that was very unpleasant. In addition to the unpleasant greasy feeling I was not a huge fan (or a fan at all) of the scent. I usually love the Aveeno product smells but this one was different and smelled more like the scent found in cheaper products. In addition to the negatives (and like most of the Aveeno products) it is quite expensive compared to other moisturizers. The difference here is that it doesn't even work any better so it is not worth the costs involved.

Works well

from emmacreek, KS

Comments about Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30:

**I just bought Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Moisturizer about a week or two ago becuase I needed a new moisturizer with SPF in it.   I have been happy with it so far.  It it is nice consistency and is a little thicker, which I like for the winter since my skin gets pretty dry in the cold weather.  I have a lot of previous sun damage, and even though I am still young, I want to make sure to prevent any future damage with **Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Moisturizer.  It's always nice to have a good combination that includes both the moisturizing aspect as well as the SPF protection.  I try to eliminate as many steps as possible in my daily routine!  It does take a lot of rubbing to get the **Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Moisturizer to blend with my skin and prepare for makeup application, but I have found that to be the case with ALL SPF moisturizers.  Overall, I'm happy with **Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Moisturizer and plan to buy again when on sale.  ********