4.8
Aveeno

4.8

Pros

Cons

Love love! Really works with frizzy hair

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment:

I have super frizzy hair that goes all over the place if it starts to rain or snow. I was looking for a conditioner that would leave my hair in place. I have never tried leave-in conditioner but this really does the job well. I use it everyday and it's very good especially in the winter when it's more dry. I was skeptical about leave in conditioner because I felt it would feel greasy or make the hair look greasy but you don't get that with this. It's like any other conditioner but keeps the hair nice and shiny all day long.

I really recommend people with frizzy hair to try it. I've tried all sorts of things but have settled on this conditioner to keep my hair in control. It's not heavy but does the job very well. I use it on a daily basis.

The scent is not so strong so it doesn't feel like you have something in your hair. but every now and then you would get a bit of nice mild scent.

Nice leave-in treatment

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment:

I needed a nice leave-in treatment for my hair as I have had to color my hair every four to six weeks. This was one of the nicest leave in treatments I have used. Nice and light with no greasy heavy feeling. It makes my shoulder length hair much easier to comb out and I noticed less hair loss.

Left my hair feeling better nourished and less dry. It left my hair more manageable and less frizzy on the ends. I noticed that my hair combed out easier with less breakage and loss. All the while my hair did not feel greasy or weighted down. My hair is color treated and this did not dull the color at all. This did not completely cure my hair ailments but as a store brand conditioner I would rank it as one of the best ones.

It has a slight aloe scent to it. Reminded me of a salon brand that sells for three to four times this price. Didn't leave my scalp itchy or irritated even though the scent stayed with me throughout the next day.

Great for dry damaged hair

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment:

This is a more natural approach to treating dry, damaged hair that works very well. This leave in conditioner turns straw like hair into softer, healthier hair with an added shine. I used this leave in conditioner, and it made my tangled, frizzy, unmanageable hair instantly silkier, softer, and it looked a lot healthier too. One bottle of this lasted me about three months.

Just a few sprays of this product renews damaged hair without using any harsh chemicals that may irritate the scalp. I have frizzy, curly hair, and this product worked for me and it really helped make my hair more manageable, so I didn't have any fuzzy knots in my hair anymore. I used this when I was in Hawaii, and it even kept my frizz in check in high humidity levels. Plus, it added moisture back into my hair after a day at the beach, so it really saved the health of my hair.

It has a sweet, floral like sent that doesn't smell anything like oatmeal.

Left my hair feeling silky and smooth!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment:

I recently bought this hair treatment to combat my dried out hair from dying to too much. I have had little success with leave-in treatments before, but I read about Aveeno Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment online and it was getting good reviews, so I bought it. The first time I used it, I noticed a huge change in the quality of my hair. It was softer and much shinier than it usually was. The dying had taken a lot of the luster from my hair, but Aveeno's leave-in treatment brought a lot of it back. I have kept using it since then and my hair has just gotten better and better. Now my hair looks and feels much healthier, even when I use the hair dryer and/or flat iron to style it. This leave-in conditioning treatment has also helped to tame a lot of my hair's frizz and flyaways. I am very happy that I purchased this product; the reviews were definitely right! I would recommend it for anyone who has immensely dry hair and who needs their hair restored to a former glory!

the key is to follow the instructions

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment:

I've used this numerous times and have always been so happy with the results. It leaves my hair feeling and looking healthier than ever, and it is an inexpensive and easy to use option. The key is though, to actually follow the directions and leave it in your hair for the correct amount of time. If you don't do this, you will not be very happy with the results.

This stuff really quenches my hair!

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment:

This leave in conditioner is just amazing! All it takes is a few sprays right out of the shower, comb through an you're good to go. I gin thy when I use this stuff my hair dries a lot nicer and had less frizz, so I do not find the need to style it afterwards. Please note that you should use a light hand while applying this conditioner, I put way too much on the first time I used it ( okay, so I was really excited) and my hair was a little too greasy. So that makes it an even better deal because a little bit goes a long way.

It is very easy to apply and comb through. It quickly detangles all of the wet snarls in my hair and leaves my it so very soft and manageable all day long. Not to mention shiny with lots of body because when the correct amount is applied, it is very weightless.

Love the smell! It is a nice, fresh scent, not too perfume like. I always receive components on how good my hair smells when I use this. I just love getting random whiffs of my hair throughout the day when I am using this too.

Aveeno leave-in treatment leaves you satisfied!

from Langhorne, PA

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment:

I tried Aveeno Nourish and Condition Leave-in treatment because my hair was feeling dry and brittle.  Literally after the first use, my hair felt and looked healthier and felt softer.  I have used it both before blow drying my hair and when I allow my hair to air dry.  Either way, it works well for me.  There is no greasiness or weighed down feeling from using Aveeno leave-in treatment and it leaves the hair nice and shiny.  This product is very affordable and also often on sale.  I also like the pleasant but not overpowering scent. The spray bottle makes it super easy to spray on without applying too much. I personally like it better than Infusium 23 which I used previously and have always found somewhat difficult to apply evenly due to the nature of the bottle.  I will continue to use Aveeno Nourish and Condition Leav-In treatment weekly if not daily to keep my hair looking healthy and shiny.

from Machesney Park, IL

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment:

I just recently bought Aveeno Nourish and Condition Leave-In Treatment. I use it along with Aveeno Shampoo and Aveeno Conditioner. I have been using it for a month. I shower every other day and use both the shampoo and conditioner as well as the Leave-In Treatment. Here is what I like about it:

- It makes combing your hair very easy. The comb slides right through.

- It has a great scent. Not to fruit or strong.

- It works for my 5 year old daughter. Those child detanglers smell terrible.

- A little goes a long way.

- It comes in a spray bottle so I don't have to touch it.

- I like the packaging. I know that sounds silly but it looks nice.

What I don't like is the price. It is expensive for me. I don't spend a lot on haircare. But I like it enough to buy it again. It makes my hair care easy and that is more important.

Does wonders for my baby's biracial hair!

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment:

I'm a white mom (mostly Irish and Italian blood) and my daughter's dad is black. Dark with nothing mixed in. :) When our daughter was born, we were surprised she came out having my hair for the most part. Smooth and soft with a little wave to it like I have. However, with her still being mixed, if I don't keep her hair conditioned and treated correctly, it can start to get dried out and nappy. I have several mixed girl-friends who have white moms who begged me not to make the same mistakes their moms made with their hair!! I've done my research and did some trial testing during her first year of life, and after we wash with baby shampoo, then condition with Aussie 3-minute deep conditioner, we spray Aveeno's Leave-In Treatment and brush her hair out. It makes her hair so soft and shiny. It does not make her hair greasy or crunchy or any of the other things some leave-in treatments do. It keeps her hair deeply conditioned and manageable. It even works great to spray on in between having her hair washed to keep it smooth and hydrated.

Aveeno Leave-in treatment makes my hair smooth and manageable

from Lexington, MO

Comments about Aveeno Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment:

I love Aveeno Nourish and Condition leave-in treatment! I got it once when there was a great sale on it and I am so glad I tried it. I put it in my hair after I shower before I blow dry it and it makes a huge difference! I notice that my hair gets a lot softer and smoother and it really responds well to a curling iron without getting frizzy. I definitely notice it if I forget to put it in. I always use it if I am going to wear my hair down. It is very convenient and takes almost no time to use, so it is even good for busy mornings. It definitely doesn't leave residue or weigh my hair down, in fact I think that it gives it a little volume and reduces frizz. I don't especially like the smell, but after I put it in my hair and dry my hair, I don't even notice the smell anymore. The price is pretty high for an "extra" hair product, but if you watch for a good sale plus good coupon, it is pretty manageable. It lasts a long time too as even for long hair, you only need a little bit. I highly recommend this product!