Other Hair Conditioners:
Aveeno
Aveeno Conditioner  Nourish & Moisturize

Aveeno Conditioner Nourish & Moisturize

Moisturizes Lightly and does not make hair greasy

from Franklinville, NJ

Comments about Aveeno Conditioner Nourish & Moisturize:

I've trusted Aveeno with my facial cleansing/moisturizing care for years and when they came out with a Shampoo and Conditioner I was estatic to try it.  I am one that feels she has to wash my hair everyday but due to heavy conditioners I couldn't condition my hair everyday.  There are some brands that i just won't use because they are too heavy.  I have very fine hair that gets weighed down easily with too much heavy moisturization and Aveeno Nourish and Moisturize Conditioner allows me to use conditioner everyday and feel confident that my hair isn't going to get greasy as the day goes on.  Basically my hair gets a little greasy if too much moisturization is in the Conditioner and fly aways if too light, but Aveeno Conditioner is the perfect combination of Moisture and softness.  I adore this conditioners bottle and scent and I like how it doesn't take up too much space in the shower and it's an easy to grab shape and size.  I also have colored hair and feel it does a great job moisturizing without stripping the color.

Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Conditioner - almost perfect for me

from Lafayette, IN

Comments about Aveeno Conditioner Nourish & Moisturize:

Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Moisturize conditioner seems to be of high quality.  My hair is damaged from coloring, so I really need a deep conditioner.  If I use enough of the Aveeno conditioner - a fairly generous amount for my hair length (my hair is about chin-length), I can get fairly good results.  The conditioner does a pretty good job of making my hair feel smooth and soft, and I don't mind that it doesn't seem to rinse out completely - I like to keep some of the moisture in my processed hair after rinsing.  I think the added natural ingredients of wheat complex and oat protein are healthy and nourishing for my hair.  The Aveeno brand makes me feel like I'm treating myself to high-quality luxury.  I do love the fragrance of this conditioner.  Although I like the modern and natural look of the container - a tall slender bottle with nature graphics - it has fallen in the shower a couple of times because of its shape.  I'm trying this product for the first time after finding it on sale and using a coupon.  I will probably try something else next time, but overall, I like this product fairly well.

Great for my hair

from Atlanta, Georgia

Comments about Aveeno Conditioner Nourish & Moisturize:

I decided to try the Aveeno moisterizing shampoo and conditioner because I am impressed with some of their other products.  I have almost used the entire bottle now and I am so glad I did.  After the first 2 uses, I didn't seem to notice much, but now my hair seems stronger with less breakage.  I am using the shampoo and conditioner together so it could be a team effort and that is the recommendation on the label also.  The condition is used like most others.  Shampoo, rinse then apply conditioner and leave on for a few minutes.  There is no greasy or filmy feeling on your hair.  It seems to be a clean product.  I have found that it rinses out cleanly whether using very hot or tepid water.

It has left my hair soft and clean and ready for styling.  I don't feel like I have to buy an additional "stripping" shampoo to clean off the residue.

Aveeno has made yet another great product and I will continue to buy this conditioner along with other company products.

Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Conditioner makes my hair smoother

from Chesterton, IN

Comments about Aveeno Conditioner Nourish & Moisturize:

Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Conditioner contains a wheat complex formula that targets damaged areas of the hair shaft and helps protect against future damage.

That's what Aveeno says.  I like the Aveeno brand.  So when I received the Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Conditioner and Shampoo from BzzAgent, I wondered if the products were any good.

Turns out, they're even better.

My hair is shoulder length, color treated, highlighted.  It's wavy and it's a frizzy, fuzzy mess.  The only product proven to smooth down my hair is straight jojoba oil.

My sister swears by Redken and bought me their Smoothing shampoo and conditioner.  The extra big sized bottles.  Well I'm almost done with those bottles and I haven't seen a smooth strand of hair yet.  I'm sure Redken works for some people, but it just didn't do the job for me.

Aveeno said it would moisturize my hair.  Ok, I didn't see my hair as being particularly dry, but I'm sure it probably is.  It's colored, highlighted, I use a hair dryer, I use a straightening iron.   I thought, well I'll use this Aveeno shampoo and conditioner just to try it out.  I honestly didn't expect my hair to change one bit.  After all, even though it's Aveeno, it's still just a drugstore shampoo.

I'm on Day Three of using Aveeno and I blow dry my hair without using ANY product at all.  And my hair is NOT fuzzy or frizzy.  It's soft.  It's smooth.  It's straight.

It's AMAZING.

All I can say is, go out and buy some NOW.  Because word spreads fast and by the time you finally decide that you should try it, it'll be sold out.  I still have enough for at least a week and I'm not taking the chance.  I'm going out today to buy more.

And if Aveeno decides to supplement their shampoo line with some hair styling products, I'll be first in line to purchase those too.

Smells Great!

from Broadview Heights, OH

Comments about Aveeno Conditioner Nourish & Moisturize:

I love the Aveno Volume Therapy Conditioner. This is the new nourishing Conditioner that I had the opportunity to use a sample.  After using many volume conditioners and some quite pricey, I was skeptical that this particular brand would really live up to its claims. So many volume conditonerds leave my hair full, but also full of static after I dry my hair.  Not this one; I had great volume without looking as though I put my finger in an electrical socket.  I like the sample so much that I purchased the product and am very happy with the results.  I have nice volume now, my hair still can be smoothed out with appliances and still keep the volume.  After using the conditioner for some time, my hair feels healthier all around - at the roots and throughout!

The aroma is great while conditioning and smells great all day like I just visited the salon!  Just a little bit goes along way and it is rinses out easily.  You'll be glad to try this conditioner too!

I absolutely love this conditioner!

from Hartselle, AL

Comments about Aveeno Conditioner Nourish & Moisturize:

This is equally great to its partner Nourish + moisturize shampoo.  This product doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy.  It is a light feeling conditioner with a fresh scent.  It leaves your hair soft to the touch.  You will love it!