Other Baby Shampoo & Body Washes:
Aveeno Baby
J&J425785
Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath

The BEST for sensitive skin!

from Peoria, IL

Comments about Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath:

When our youngest child was born, I was surprised that- unlike her three older siblings- she had very sensitive skin.  We tried all of the standard baby bath products (Baby Magic, Johnson & Johnson, etc.) and all of them made her dry skin much worse.  I even tried some of the pricier, "boutique" lines of baby products.  No matter how high the price, none of them addressed the issue.  Her skin was always red and irritated, even after applying lotion.

It was actually my husband who decided to give the Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath a try. He brought it home one evening, and while I was skeptical, he was anxious to see if it helped. This was one of those situations where I have to admit, he was right!  What a relief it was to find an excellent baby bath that did not leave our daughter's skin red and irritated.

This stuff is what I consider to be "super gentle".  It has little to no fragrance, but what scent it does have is light and clean.  It does a fine job of getting her clean, and still rinses off easily.  It has enough moisturizers that the product continues to do its job, even long after bath time is over.

If you have a child that is showing any signs of skin irritation, I'd strongly encourage you to try this product.  It is definitely worth the money!

Aveeno works great on babies skin

from Henderson, NV

Comments about Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath:

I'm a first time mother, so the products I choose to put on my baby are important.  I like Aveeno Baby calming comfort bath because it won't burn in their eyes if the water splashes in their face and it doesn't leave their skin feeling itchy or dry.  Easy to rinse off and smells great too.  I highly recommend this product.

We Love Aveeno products at our house!

from Edinburg, TX

Comments about Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath:

Ever since my twins doctor told me to switch to this brand we have been hooked.  It has done wonders to our babies skin.  It is my fault they suffer from sensitive skin to begin with.  The smell is great on this shampoo.  It makes a great lather, my twins love playing with the foam/bubbles.  I have no problem with bath time, they actually look forward to it. Ever since I have been using this product I have noticed a huge difference in their skin.  There is nothing like a nice bath just before bed and this baby wash does its job.  I need all the help I can use to put my twins to bed. It cleans very well and the smell is great.  My twins are fresh all day.  It does not leave any residue. In fact the only downfall I see in this product line is the price.  I think it is a bit pricey but in the end it is very well worth it. I recommend this products to all my friends with babies. This is product that will always be in my to buy list and in baby shower gifts as well.