Other Hair Conditioners:

Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Revitalize Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Great product!

Loved the conditioner.  As in the review for the shampoo, I found this product to have a nice, light scent that was refreshing in the morning.  The shampoo cleaned well, and the conditioner has just the right amount of conditioner to leave my hair feeling light and not weighed down.  This is especially important to me, as my hair is fine and can really use a lift.  When using the samples, I didn't use any other styling products, just blow-dried and went.  So far, so good, but will need to give my hair more care as it was really damaged.  Will be purchasing the product again--SOON!

This conditioner didn't do anything special for my hair.

I got free samples of this conditioner, as well as Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Soothe Shampoo in the mail recently.  My experience with the shampoo was average, and so was my experience with the conditioner.

According to the packet, **Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Revitalize Conditioner** "Smoothes and helps repair everyday damage to hair, invigorating it with life."

This product does contain some nice ingredients like palm tree oil and wheat germ oil, but it still isn't natural - despite what the name implies.

I wouldn't buy this product for myself or recommend it to family or friends, but if you typically buy unnatural drug store shampoos, I'm sure you would be satisfied with this product.

When I combed my hair after the shower, it was more difficult to comb through than it is with my regular conditioners.  It wasn't tangled, just a little difficult to comb through for some reason.  My hair doesn't seem to be any smoother or revitalized, but I don't think I have hair damaged enough hair to notice, even if it did

Unlike the Aveeno Active Naturals shampoo, I enjoyed the scent of this conditioner.  It's not fruity like I prefer, it's hard to describe, but it does smell clean.

Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish & Revitalize Conditioner

from Grand Junction, CO

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Revitalize Conditioner:

I first tried this Conditioner after a free sample came in the mail. At the time I had very long hair and found it to be an excellent conditioner. I sort of "collected" conditioners as they seemed to work for awhile then would stop being so effective. I bought some of the Aveeno and it kept working! I later cut off my hair to donate, but kept using the Aveeno Conditioner. I still like it. It keeps my hair soft and very easy to manage. Very few flyaways. Also has a nice scent that seems to work well with my body chemistry. Have been using for quite some time now and it still works as well as it did originally. Very happy with it. I would recommend it to anyone. It is one of the best conditioners I've every used and that's saying something. The scent is still great and I like the short list of ingredients. It seems very "natural". The Aveeno shampoos and conditioners are known for being natural.

An awesome conditioner that will give you soft and healthy hair!

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Revitalize Conditioner:

This is a very excellent hair conditioner...I thoroughly enjoy using this product everyday because it keeps my hair moisturized, soft, and healthy. It is very easy to use this hair conditioner...all you simply need to do is spread it through your hair evenly and thoroughly and let it sit for a while (so it can do its moisturizing magic). One minute or two minutes after you have applied the hair conditioner, you just rinse it off. You use this like you would use pretty much any other hair conditioner. However, this Aveeno brand hair conditioner does not leave any residue and is easy to rinse. The softening effects are great. Not only does this product moisturize the hair, but it also keeps the scalp clean and moisturized. I strongly recommend this product.

This Aveeno brand hair conditioner is extremely effect in the aspect that it cleans, moisturizes, and keeps the hair healthy and soft.

This hair conditioner smells nice and fresh. My girlfriend actually told me that my hair smelled really nice the first time I used this product.

Good product.

from Kansas

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Revitalize Conditioner:

Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Revitalize Conditioner is a good product. I use a lot of Aveeno products because they are more gentle than some other brands and they have a decent price. I picked this shampoo and conditioner up at Wal-Mart on a whim. Both products are good. I have thin, dry, damaged hair because I dye and flat iron my hair constantly. This conditioner does a good job of eliminating any fly aways I may have and leaves my hair soft.

This product has a pretty subtle scent, which is nice. It rinses out of your hair nicely. After blow drying my hair I noticed it was a lot softer than usual. There were less fly aways but my hair wasn't weighed down by a heavy product.

I didn't expect Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Revitalize Conditioner to be as good as it was. It performs as well as some more expensive brands. It has a very reasonable price and can be found at most stores.

Give this a try if you have dry damaged hair! It makes your hair so much softer and healthier looking.

Nice Conditioner

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Revitalize Conditioner:

I received a sample of this Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Revitalize Conditioner in the mail. I have been using Wen on and off for a few years, so my standards for conditioning are pretty high. I wasn't sure if a drugstore brand like Aveeno would work well. I have to say though, I was really impressed with Aveeno! It left my hair very soft and easy to comb through. It felt nice and thick going on my hair and rinsed out nicely.

I found this Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Revitalize Conditioner to be very effective at conditioning my hair. After using it, my hair felt soft and manageable. I definitely liked the way it made my hair feel. It worked really well, just as Aveeno described it.

The scent of this conditioner was nice. It was not all that noticeable, but still fresh and clean. I like when hair products like this don't have overpowering scents, so this was perfect for me.

This conditioner didn't do anything special for my hair.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Revitalize Conditioner:

Avenno Nourish + Revitalize Conditioner came up trumps.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Revitalize Conditioner:

Awhile back I received a sample of both the Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner. I used the shampoo with a color treated conditioner, and so wanted to try the Avenno one.

I washed my hair with my color treated shampoo, so that my color wouldn't fade, and then opened the sachet of Aveeno. The conditioner was thick, and had a great smell to it.

I rubbed it all over my hair, and then added a little more water. I made sure that the conditioner went through the strands of my hair, right down to the roots. I left it on for a few minutes before rinsing.

Avenno state that their conditioner gives hair "life, strength, softness, and shine".

Once I had finished styling my hair, I agree that my hair was really shiny, it was easy to manage, and was soft. This isn't good for me, because I put gel in my hair, tease it, to give me volume for my French twist. However, this is how a conditioner should work.

I am really happy with it, and it is in my top 5 conditioners, that I like.

Took out tangles, smoothed my hair, and left it really soft.

A great floral/woods fragrance.

Love Aveeno conditioners!

from Waynesburg, OH

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Revitalize Conditioner:

This is my favorite conditioner by farIt is amazing. It always leaves my hair feeling sikly and smooth. They smell amazing. After every shower my hair feel soo soft. My hair feels light and beautiful., It does not weight my hair down at all. I love all of the aveeno prodcuts and would reccomment them to anyone lookinf for some awesome hair care products. You can find these on sale frequently and paired with a coupon its an awesome deal. The only thing I can say is i wish they made bigger botttles of this stuff. I use the shamoo and conditioner in every wash. I cannot get enough of the stuff. If your looking for a good conditioner it is worth paying alittle bit extra. You get what you pay for I suppose. I even use this on my kids hair. They love they way it smells. Even my hsuband uses this on occasion. I reccommend getting the shampoo for maximum softness and shine. You will noit be dissappointed!

Great conditioner!

from Federal Way, WA

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Revitalize Conditioner:

I was never one to stray from my current shampoo and conditioner combination. But when my sister came over on holiday and left her shampoo and conditioner at my house, I was compelled into trying what she uses which was Aveeno. I think that the scent or smell of this is great because it is subtle and gentle but smells very good. It is also the kind of conditioner that is not too thick or not too thin. I find that there are many conditioners out there, even brand name, salon quality brands that have such a thick consistency that it becomes so hard to wash it out, and it leaves your hair feeling so heavy and actually greasier than when you first washed it! This didn't feel thick at all so I was worried it wouldn't condition my hair well enough, but it still did the job and it it did it really well! However, when I went to buy this I must admit I was a little disappointed in the high pricing.

Aveeno Nourish and Revitalize conditioner is awesome

from Carlsbad, CA

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Revitalize Conditioner:

Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish and Revitalize Conditioner is a really great product! First of all, it smells amazing, not like those other "natural" conditioners that smell like oatmeal or something else thats gross, it smells so fresh and clean. I don't like a lot of product in my hair, and many conditioners leave residue, but this one hasn't and I've been using it for the past few weeks! It has a nourishing wheat complex that makes me feel like I'm putting less chemicals on my hair, and more natural ingredients, which is a huge positive for me. I noticed after a couple of times using it, that my hair actually looked and felt more healthy. My ends didn't look as broken and gross. I also haven't had a tangle in my hair when its wet, which is awesome. I would recommend it just because of that honestly! The only down side to this product is that it is a little pricey, but honestly, most things are these days. Atleast this product actually proves itself! Great quality for the money!

This aveeno conditioner helped restore my hair's softness

from Goshen, IN

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Revitalize Conditioner:

I am loving the Aveeno naturals line.  First of all, way less chemicals, no parabens - Good job Aveeno!  My hair was totally wrecked from another brand of natural shampoo/conditioner.  It was in bad shape, like strw almost.  THis conditioner did the job and fixed it quick.  It's back to it's wonderful soft, smooth, shiney self - horray!  This conditioner is effective, yet light-weight.  I don't feel like it weighs my hair down or leaves a residue or anything.  It seems to rinse really clean and leaves my hair very soft and silky.  The smell is wonderful, very light and pretty.  I use it with an aveeno naturals shampoo and I think that they work very well together, so I would recommend using both.  I do think it is a bit pricey, but Aveeno is good about putting out coupons so that helps with the price.  They also have occassional rebates out, which the last one I did was a real headache, but I did get my money.  I would recommend this.  Just so you know, my hair is normal, long, straight and thick.  Hope that helps!