Other Hair Conditioners:
Aveda
Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner

Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner

Cons

I love this conditoner...and works great with the shampoo

Like I said about this shampoo, I have been using this product for several years now.  And I love it.  It does really help I have always had wavy hair, and that always made it frizzy.  After I started using this product, my hair is just so different, it looks different, it feels different, and it's always soft now.  One of the worst hair moments is when a hair dresser told me my hair was like a "brillo pad".  I invested in a lot of hair products after that and this always seems to be the product I come back to and I always have this.  Granted I no longer use it every wash, since it is very expensive, I do use it still.

I love the scent of this, I can't really pin point what it is, but it is a pleasant smell.  A little goes a long way!  Although, I do need to use more than the shampoo, I tend to run out of the conditioner first, which I generally buy only when I need both, so I usually replace the conditioner at times with other products.  In my opinion, this is a timeless product, it's something that I feel I will use always ,although I may stray from time to time, I find myself coming back to this like an old best friend, there are deep roots and a lasting friendship between this product and my hair.

Not worth the money.

I purchased Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner along with Aveda Damage Remedy Restructuring Shampoo because I have severely damaged hair from years of dying it and using styling tools that require heat on it. I decided to give this combo a try. And to my dismay the conditioner did not to as well of a job as I had hoped for. For the price I paid I was really hoping that it would be a conditioner that is above and beyond the average drug store brand, sadly this was just not the case. I have tried drug store brands that are highly comparable to this particular conditioner. The bottle makes a lot of promises that it just simply can not keep. My hair did not feel noticeably stronger, less damaged, or healthier than it would if I had just used a hair mask instead. I highly regret buying this product, and I would NOT recommend it to any one, period. There are things you can get that will do the exact same thing as this for much, MUCH cheaper.

A little thin but still great!

from Falls Village

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Detangles
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Improves Texture
  • Smooths & Softens

Cons

• Too Light

• Curly Hair
  • Daily Use

Comments about Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner:

I really love the brand so thought I'd give this a try along with the serum/elixir. Well..the serum is great!! The conditioner was a little too thin for me but I'd use it in a pinch as long as it was paired with the serum!

• Hair Type:
  • Very Curly Hair

wow

from wow

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Smooths & Softens

• Daily Use

wow

• Hair Type:
    • Straight Hair
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Smooth hair

Comments about Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner:

I absolutely love Aveda products and the Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner is no exception. For some reason, many of the shampoo and conditioners that I use cause my hair to have dandruff. After I use this conditioner, not only does the dandruff go away, my hair is left feeling soft, smooth, and full of life! It doesn't look flat and dull anymore. Very happy with this purchase and will definitely buy it again.

Good results

Comments about Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner:

I like this conditioner because it made my hair feel softer and healthier. I did not give it a perfect score because I think it is pretty expensive but I otherwise really like it. The bottle is pretty big so you get a lot of conditioner so it lasts a long time. The conditioner is thick but spreads onto hair easily. The scent is a nice natural smell that isn't too strong and does not linger long after the wash or compete with perfume. My hair felt softer and was easier to comb wet afterwards than with no conditioner. It has natural ingredients which I like too. I have long hair with split ends and this conditioner helped the appearance of the ends of my hair look healthier and not as stringy. Delivers as promised.

Great at moisturizing damaged hair to make it feel healthier and look shinier. Good for daily or weekly use.

Not too strong and smells good. Smells natural.

It does wonder for dry, damaged hair.

Comments about Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner:

After trying my hands on Aveda Damage Remedy Hair care sample pack, I was so mesmerized with how fuller and voluminous my hair looked. I always wanted to have such hair. To continue to have that look, I bought this conditioner which is the part of a four step restructuring system.
    Before using this conditioner I had this notion that all conditioners are same and function no different than each other. To my surprise, I was so wrong, this conditioner does wonders. This conditioner is a blend of natural ingredients that makes it smell so awesome. It leaves the hair so silky, lustrous and smooth without weighing it down, which is the best feature for someone like me with thin hair. It also doesn't make the hair look oily, even after two days of head wash. It totally made my damaged hair lively again. This product helps in strengthening and repairing the hair inside out. Try it to see the results for yourself, you will be amazed!

Not worth the money.

from Modesto, CA

say hello to new hair

Comments about Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner:

After I had been sick with a long immune deficiency my hair had really taken on a toll so I tried this conditioner in my daily shower routine and was amazed with the great results after just the first use. This hair conditioner was a miracle for dry ends and all around damaged hair.

I was very pleased with the results my hair had after the very first use of this hair conditioner. I have found my hairs best friend and have said goodbye to dry ends and damaged hair and split ends with this great conditioner. I have all around better hair health and this conditioner has helped get rid of all the hair problems I had within a short amount of time.

I am very sensitive to a lot of highly perfumed hair and body products but this one did not bother me and the scent of it was actually quite refreshing, clean, and a natural scent that did not overly linger on my hair after I used it.

One Word: AWESOME

Comments about Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner:

I have thick, curly, color treated, and coarse hair and always need to revive my locks. I have been using Aveda's Damage Remedy Conditioner for about twelve years now and absolutely love it! I use it about two times per week and leave it on for about ten minutes each time. This conditioner is similar to a deep conditioning mask but doesn't leave your hair heavy and greasy. This stuff also smells amazing, which is always a good thing! This specific product is a little bit pricey but I can assure you that it is worth every single penny. Plus, you only need a dollop the size of a quarter for each use so this bottle will last you for a few months.

My hair is color treated, over processed, and damages easily because of Michigan weather and this damage remedy drastically reduces and reverses the damage done to my hair. My hair is never left greasy or feeling heavy, only soft and shiny.

Love the smell of this conditioner!

Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner will renew the scalp.

Comments about Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner:

Although this conditioner is a bit pricey, the results from using this product is worth the buck. My hair feels new and healthy after the first use and the conditioner is delicate enough to use daily.

This is truly a great conditioner; it will renew the scalp of many happy customers.

Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner is one of the more effective conditioner for dry damaged hair. My hair has been thick and dry due to excessive use of hair care products. This particular conditioner returned my hair back to a soft and silky texture. I was happy with the effectiveness of this conditioner because it did what I hope it would do and that is make my scalp healthier.

Judging by the appearance of the bottle, I expected a more medical scent from this conditioner but I was rather surprised by the smell. It has a lavender smell which is a plus in my opinion. Lavender has always been a go to smell for me when I'm narrowing down options by the smell.

Works great!

Comments about Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner:

I have very damaged hair because I use to dye it all the time. Dyes are not very healthy for your hair. This Aveda Damage Remedy conditioner worked great. My hair is softer and smoother. I love it. It does cost a little bit but it is worth it in the end.

Within the first wash you can feel a difference in your hair.