Other Facial Moisturizers:

Aveda Botanical Kinetics Hydrating Lotion

Fantastic hydration

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Aveda Botanical Kinetics Hydrating Lotion:

I have yet to try an Aveda product that I haven't loved. This is no exception. I started by using the cleanser from this line. Once I fell in love with that product I expanded and bought this lotion. It is a perfect compliment to the cleanser. When I use it, my skin feels smooth, soft and refreshed. It also ads a bit of a "glow" It is one of the best I've used.

This product is extremely effective. It provides thirsty skin with a perfect level of moisturization without being too heavy or greasy. I did learn early on that I need to use less of it then I thought to provide the right amount of nourishment for my skin, but that makes it all the more effective since using less means the product will last longer.

Ease of Application
It is extremely easy to apply this lotion/moisturizer. The trick at first, though, is figuring out the right amount so your face doesn't get weighed down or greasy.

This has a wonderfully fresh and refreshing scent that is not overpowering. It smells great going on but does not linger or cause interference with any other product scents you put on during the day.

• Ease of Application: