Other Shampoos:

Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Great Shampoo

I love this shampoo- it is amazing! The smell is to die for too and It really helps my frizz. This shampoo has silk protein, jojoba oil, and jasmine. All the girls in my house just used it up. The site for Aussie says that it "tames frizz for fuss free luminous locks" and the tag for the product is "shower frizzy manes with silky smoothness". Sometimes I feel like most shampoos on the market are all talk but no truth. Like when they promise shine in two weeks or something like that but I have to say this product actually works. Normally I blow dry my hair after taking a shower because it gets all frizzy if I just let it air dry. But ever since I started using this shampoo along with the products from the same line from Aussie I can let my hair dry and not worry about it being frizzy, I have definitley cut back on the blow drying which is really giving my hair a break from all the heat and my hair still looks great.  I would reccomend this to anybody who is looking for a working hair shampoo that smells great and delivers on its promises.

add some roo to your doo?

yeah im not a very big fan of this but its cheap and it cleans the hair. I think that its priced right and it is a great deal minus the fact that you dont get very much in the bottle. I would like to see the botttle be see tru or something i dont like the packaging that much. Overall the product to me is average. Nothing to special about it i think that it might make hair softer or smoother but i really didnt notice. although maybe some other people notice. Im not hating it or anyhting. I think that its easy to squeeze out and its not thick so its fast to squeeze out and you dont have to wait a long time for it to get to the cap when holding it upside down. Id recomend it to people that are on a budge. the smell is kind of iritating but its not that bad. I think that this shampoo is underrated because its cheap, because it actually does cleanse the hair thoroughly it seems. The shampoo could be better though.

Restores my hair to a natural, healthy state.

Comments about Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo:

I have excessively blow-dryed my hair, straightened it, dyed, and other things along those lines, so my hair has years of damage on it, and has been feeling very dry and damaged. I just wanted a product that is able to make my hair healthy again. After using this product, it was instantly healthier, and felt so much better. I am very impressed with this product.

This shampoo is not it says!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo:

I was disappointed, to say the least, in this shampoo. I use Aussie's Smooth hairspray and I really like it, so I thought I would try the shampoo. It is supposed to help with frizz and the flyaways in my hair. Unfortunately, that is not the case. It cleaned my hair nicely, but I still experienced as much frizz as before. It also dries out my hair a little. If my hair dries out, that adds to the frizz and flyaways. This shampoo will not do anything to repair damaged hair. If you are looking for damage control or therapy, I would try another brand. I really am unhappy that I bought this shampoo. I will definitely stick my usual shampoo in the future.

This shampoo does not do what it is advertised. It is not a terrible shampoo as for cleaning my hair goes, but it definitely does not smooth my hair in any way.

I really do enjoy how this shampoo smells. It has a very nice scent that is not overpowering. It also sticks in my hair and it smells good for a acceptable length of time.

Aussie Sydney Smooth: Good, but Could be Better

from Houston, TX

Comments about Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo:

Among shampoo products, there are a few brands I can count on to offer a minimum level of quality most every time and one of them is Aussie. I like most anything Aussie manufactures and consider all of their products average or better. One that rates a little closer to average is Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo.

Shampoo Facts and Figures:

Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo is similar to the other Aussie products in packaging and if you don’t look closely at the bottle, you may end up buying this variety without even knowing it. The shampoo has a very nice scent with jasmine accents for a unique experience.

I have been using Aussie products on and off for more than 20 years and it is easily one of my go- to brands. I say that because it is one of the few brands of shampoo that I can count on to clean my hair and make it look and feel nice for a modest amount of money. It is a reliable brand name, and with Aussie on the label, I feel confident that the product I am about to pour onto my hair is better than the majority of other brands and will leave me with a decent experience at the least.

I like all of the Aussie shampoos, but this one, Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo, isn’t quite as good as the others. I like that it shines up the hair and it does lather up very nicely. But for overall performance, I don’t get that impressed, satisfied feeling like I do with other Aussie products. I agree that this product is at least average and it does have many respectable qualities. But its overall performance and the way my hair looks after washing isn’t really anything special.

Bottom Line Viewpoint:

Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo isn’t a bad shampoo at all and I would bet that a large percentage of individuals will like it very much. But for myself, I consider Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo an average product due to its generally satisfactory but less than impressive nature.

This Aussie product is decent, but other Aussie brands/styles are better for my hair.

Nice, fresh scent with jasmine accents

Aussie shampoo smells even better than it makes your hair feel.

from Poulsbo, WA

Comments about Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo:

I recently purchased Aussie Shampoo, Syndey smooth to be exact. And it is wonderful! I love how it smells, sometimes I just wash my hair so I can smell it! It makes it softer than any of the professional products i've tried. I don't like spending a lot of money, but I will if it will give me soft, silky, good smelling hair, and now I have found a cheap shampoo that does exactly all of those things! My search is over! I don't have to spend the next ten years trying to find a satisfactory shampoo. This is one shampoo that will really smell and feel good. I make all of my friends feel my hair if I have just washed it because it is always very smooth. Then they say "what's that smell? did you get new perfume?" and I say no! It's my awesome shampoo! I went out and bought every type of product I need that they offer. I would deffinitely reccomend Aussie shampoo! Sydeny Smooth shampoo has been a life saver!

3 STARS! Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo:

3 stars! Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo works well. But I find it an average shampoo, nothing special about it. I find that this shampoo is just average; it didn't do anything special to my hair or scalp. While it did condition my hair, it didn't give me as smooth of hair as I am accustomed to. It also didn't control all the frizz I get. With other shampoos, none of this occur when I use them. The cost was also a little more than the other shampoos. I certainly would not pay more for this product when it only produces average results. But as with any products, this one does have its fans. So you may one of the few who use it and love it and rave about it from now until whenever. I am just not one of them. I first used this shampoo when I worked late. I borrowed someone else's shampoo from their stuff since I forgot mine. Now I make sure to always have mine there in case I have to do that again. I don' do average results when it's so easy to do much, much better.

Nay? Yay? Just Average! Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo

from Honolulu, HI

Comments about Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo:

Nay? Yay? Just average! Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo. This shampoo does more than the other comparative shampoos, and I don't believe it's worth the price difference. It's a shampoo that does its job. It does clean very well. It does leaves the hair looking and feeling smooth. It does lathers well, buit you have to use more with this shampoo than with other shampoos. It keeps most of the frizz out, but there is still some. When styling, static is gone for a long time, but if you have to keep working with your hair for whatever reason, the static does come. So it doesn't prevent it like other shampoos can do. It does leave your hair looking natural, and it's an average "manageable" shampoo. What I mean is that some shampoos "help style and manage your hair. But this one doesn't. With all that being said, I don't feel with the price difference and with all the other things I have mentioned, it's worth buying it when one can get the same <*in many cases, even better)*.

Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo is fantastic!

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo:

Aussie Syndey Smooth Shampoo is fantastic. I love it. It's like a God-send shampoo. It cleans your hair quite nicely. It leaves your hair feeling wonderful. In fact, my scalp even feels great when I use it. I am amazed at this shampoo because I don't use a separate conditioner when I use it. I simply use the shampoo by itself, and my hair isn't tanged when I get out of the shower. That is sooooo nice. I also don't get the static I do when I don't use a separate conditoner. Although some people may say I still need a separate shampoo, I don't think I do. You should try this product for yourself and just see what all it does. I think you will come to the conclusion that I did, that it truly is amazing.Now I am giving this product a five-star rating, although all major stores in the U.S, do not carry this. I was on vacation once, and I went to several national stores. I coujld never locate this item. But I know that the product is sold extensively on the Internet if indeed you can't find it in your local stores.

This aussue Sydney Smooth Shampoo is great!

from Naples, FL

Comments about Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo:

I have long coloured treated hair and I have tried many expensive salon brand shampoos that are on the market. My girlfriend told me to try Aussue Sydney Smooth Shampoo and I was sold right from the start. I love the smell of the shampoo and I love that there is a pump for ealy access for when you are in the shower. I use about two pumps for the length of my hair. I find with the pump there is not a lot of waste so the bottle lasts longer. The shampoo rinces clean and leaves a smooth feeling and doesn't leave my hair in tangles. The shampoo is very affordable and can be found almost amywhere. When I dry my hair it is managable and shiny. I don't get very excited about too much but this shamoo will always be found in my bathroom shower!

I love my Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo:

Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo is my new favorite! It makes my hair smooth,shiny with none of the usual frizz that I have during this time of year. Even when it's rainy and humid outside, my hair still says smooth and soft when using this product. It leaves my hair soft and silky without being heavy or greasy. It's inexpensive and smells great. It leaves my hair managable and full of body. It's great for any hair type - my teenaged daughters love it with their oily hair as much as I do with my dry hair. Pair it up with the Aussier conditioner and you have a great team of products for gorgeous hair! I love the pump type bottle - it makes my shower time even quicker in the mornings when I'm rushed getting my hair washed.

Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo is great

from Shelby, NC

Comments about Aussie Sydney Smooth Shampoo:

Aussie Syndey Shampoo is great. I used this shampoo when I had to go to my sister's on an emergency and forgot my shampoo. I found this shampoo to be fascinating. What I mean is the shampoo cleans one's heair and then some. It also detangles. I like that about any shampoo, as unless it contains conditioner, that "feature" is one thing hard to find. It goes on smooth, as the name suggests. It lathers quickly and wonderfully, even without using a lot of the shampoo. It rinses out quickly, easily, and evenly. It actually gave my scalp a really nice feeling I cannot quite describe. It was like a soothing feeling. If faced with this situation again, I won't hesitate to use this shampoo. I didn't ask my sister the cost, but I did look in my local stores when I got home. I didn't locate it in any of the stores here, so if I started using it, I would have gto rely on stocking up on it when I visited her, or else order from the Internet. You could do a search for it, and you would find an average cost for it if you really are interested. Oh, the shampoo didn't leave any frizz either. Pretty neat.