3.8

Pros

Cons

I Love My Grill!

Comments about Aussie Bushman Elite Grill:

I have always been very pleased with my grill.

The only problems that I have had with my grill is that the ignitor seems to clog quite a bit.

Versatility
This grill is wonderful in the fact that the sides fold down to save space. It is a nice feature to have the "table" on the side (to put dishes and utensils on, as well as food waiting to be cooked or already cooked), but be able to fold it down for storage purposes.

Again with the ignitor clogging issue. Otherwise, I am very pleased with how simple this grill is to operate.

The racks are very easy to remove and clean. I have found that as long as it gets wiped down while it is hot, the grill comes very clean!

I am impressed with the durability of this product. I have had my grill for almost 7 years and even the wheels are still in pristine condition. I have always kept it covered and indoors so there is not even any rust on mine.

It is my opinion that this grill is wonderfully designed. Not only for looks, but for use as well.

• Versatility:

Great grill for an apartment deck or patio

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Aussie Bushman Elite Grill:

This was our first little grill after my husband and I got married. It doesn't have a whole lot of grill space, but it was a great size for our apartment patio. However it was a HUGE pain to put together. If you can purchase this grill already put together or have to pay an assembly fee for someone else to do it, I would HIGHLY recommend that!

It did a great job cooking or food, and the extra burner on the side was great for when I didn't want to heat up my kitchen in the summer months!

Versatility
The side burner is a great extra feature, and we used it a lot in the summer months.

It was very easy to use. The only problem I ever had was getting it to light, but once it was going...it got the job done well.

It was fairly easy to keep clean, and would have been even easier had we known about a little thing called non-stick grill spray!!

I only gave this a 3 because this grill only lasted us about 2 summers. Not too bad for the price, but we did keep it covered, and tried to keep it clean but it just wouldn't work when we tried it on the 3rd summer.

• Versatility:

Very poor quality of materials

from New London, WI

Comments about Aussie Bushman Elite Grill:

Metal is paper thin, rust has appeared everywhere on the grill, wheels have fallen off and it was less than a year old. Assembly was easy though some holes didn't line up just right and some hardware was missing from the box. I got frustrated enough with the grill to just give it away.

• Versatility:

Our first gas grill and we love it

from Milaca, MN

Comments about Aussie Bushman Elite Grill:

We have had this grill for one year now, and my husband falls in love with it more daily. He is an avid cook, always grilling or smoking meats, and he give this grill a big 'thumbs up'.

Works just like a gas grill should!

Versatility
The outside burner enables me to cook something outside if I don't want to heat up the house.(ie fried chicken)

Even I can use it, and I'm not the grill boss!

I clean around the burner with warm, soapy water, he uses a normal grill brush for the grates.

I entered just 'good' here, because the timer on the grill alredy broke.

The huge racks inside leave all kinds of room for smoking meats( wood chips, water, etc.)

Aussie Bushman Elite Grills for 2 or 20

from Portland, OR

Comments about Aussie Bushman Elite Grill:

I bought this grill for my husband 4 years ago as a birthday gift. It fit perfectly on our back porch when we lived in an apartment and now it fits perfectly on our back porch in our new house. We've used this grill for many dinners for just the 2 of us. The side burner is perfect for cooking pasta or sauteing veggies or making sauces. The grill surface is fairly large and you can cook many different things on it at once. Because it has a top rack, as well, you can put those foods that don't need direct heat to cook up there, while you have your chicken, steak and burgers on the main rack. Aside from cooking our dinners for just us, we've also used it a lot for cookouts when we've had friends and family over. It cooks quickly and we've even done a whole salmon in it with amazing results. I love that you don't have to turn on the burners for both sides of the grill if you don't want. If you only want to make enough for a few people, you can cook on just one side and save propane. For the price, this grill has held up even better than expected and works great for a few people or a crowd. It's also got a compact footprint, a great cover and is easily moved with the attached wheels. I would definitely recommend it for anyone. I also think it was easy to put together, which is a plus when you are buying as a gift or want to use right away.

Aussie "bloomin" cute

from Tampa Florida

Comments about Aussie Bushman Elite Grill:

Fell in love with this little Aussie grill at the store because it was so "bloomin" cute. Pros: It had a side burner and fit perfectly on my small patio. The price was excellent. I even wrapped fiberglass screen around the bottom to hide the tank. But even with a sturdy cover, it didn't hold up. CONS: Difficult to assemble. Grill racks rusted quickly as did the bottom burner. As it is a small size they couldn't be replaced by the store I purchased it at. The Metal handle gets VERY hot and rusted very quickly. The start button broke so I had to start it manually with a long handled starter. Never used side burner. Cute but nothing special, rusted like all other cheap grills so I can't recommend

The Aussie Bushman Gas Grill is perfect for our small family!

from Crown Point, IN

Comments about Aussie Bushman Elite Grill:

The Aussie Bushman Gas Grill is perfect for our small family!  As a widow whose husband did all the grilling, my 2 girls and I thought grilled food on a regular basis, a thing of the past for us .  I was scared to hand light the old monster my husband used.  One day in Menards my daughter and I found this smaller, yet full-size, grill with an Australian flare (we loved our visits there) and bought it. The Aussie has worked perfectly for us ever since we brought it home.  My older daughter set to work putting it together and discovered the directions were easy to follow. Soon we had a great grill with a push button ignition system.  The grill has brought back some great memories for us as we now enjoy the hot dogs, steaks, and chicken my husband so effortly cooked.  The size is perfect for us to handle.  The porcelain hood and bowl, burners and drip pan are easy to clean.  The cart and side trays are sturdy and offer lots of room for plates and utensils.  Overall, we are very pleased with our purchase. The website support from the company made registration a breeze.

can't wait to grill

from Bogata, TX

Comments about Aussie Bushman Elite Grill:

I can't wait to grill since we bought Aussie Bushman Elite Grill we have had it since last year and now the weather is getting to be good again we will grill every chance we get we had one of the old charcoal burning which was had to get going but this grill you just lite it and start cooking {grllling} it has a covered hood it is on wheels so youi can move it easy we used it every week end last year the weather would let us and enjoyed it very much I would recamend this to anyone looking for a gas grill we love ours

Worked okay for a year and then starting burning items...

from Orting, WA

Comments about Aussie Bushman Elite Grill:

We received this item as a wedding gift and we were very excited to have our first gas grill! The BBQ worked great for a year - I even used it myself without my husband's help. :) Then the second season we had it I tried to BBQ burgers and hot dogs for my daughters' friends and no matter what heat level I put the BBQ on, the flames became uncontrollable. It only got worse from here as the second and third seasons rolled around. The flames eventually burned all the metal on the inside of the grill and so we began looking to replace the burned parts, but without being able to see the part numbers on the parts as they were basically charred pieces, we have not been able to figure out what to replace or how much it would cost. So we have decided to get a new grill and junk the Aussie. We definitely won't be buying an Aussie.