Other Routers:
Asus Wireless RT-N13U/B1 Router 3GB All-In-One Printer 1xwan 4xlan Retail

Asus Wireless RT-N13U/B1 Router 3GB All-In-One Printer 1xwan 4xlan Retail

The ASUS RT-N13U Wireless N Router is the best I've ever used

from Hanover, PA

Comments about Asus Wireless RT-N13U/B1 Router 3GB All-In-One Printer 1xwan 4xlan Retail:

I have had Netgear, Belkin and several other wireless routers in the past and all of them had one thing in common: They needed regular resetting. The ASUS RT-N13U has needed to be reset only twice in the more than 7 months that I have been using it. It is reliable and does not drop one device when another is being used.

I feel that it has performed better than I had hoped. One could argue that the service providers could be the problem rather than the devices, but I have had the same service provider with at least 4 of my wireless routers and this one keeps working whereas the others did not.

It has only been 7 months but so far so good.

Setup & Ease of Use
I am not good at setting up routers. I did have a small issue getting it to allow my laptop access, but since a call to the service provider fixed that, I am guessing it was not related to my router but rather the modem recognizing the router.

Service & Support
I cannot give a fair review on this as I have not needed any, but that in itself can be viewed as good service.

• Setup & Ease of Use: