1.9
Other Cell Phone Providers:
Assurance Wireless

Fine if you need a phone service

i have had one of those phones for a about two years the service is fine, but the peopl they have answering the phones, can barely speak english, they are indians who do not have the best skills at helping or discussing things, Android phone i got from them was poor and stopped working, when i tried to ask for a new one they told me they needed to had to go back to my basic phone just to have a phone to use, shame on them and the phones they give out.

NJ

Poor quality smartphones

Quality of phones, problems with phones poor.

Waukegan IL

false

So not worth the headache

I went through all the headache of signing up and getting them all my information. They sent me an email saying my phone was delivered, but I never got it. So not worth it!

Arkansas

Terrible Customer Service

I just had a terrible experience with assurance wireless customer service in setting up my voicemail. the rep gave me wrong info. They never answer the phone. All automated, and you all know how that goes! The girl told me she would call me back in 5 minutes to make sure everything went alright. Never Heard From Her Again! I emailed them and always received the same lame response. The only thing different was the date! So. I go to the resource center to talk to a rep here giving out phones. He talked to someone at corporate I guess it was and guess what. The girl, for lack of a better word, hung up on the guy!! Can you believe it??!! This one is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with. NO! I Will Not Recommend assurance wireless To Anyone! Not even my worst enemy!

Chicago, Illinois

Deeply disturbing

I use VOIP, and do not own a cell phone, which made it particularly frustrating when I saw a charge from this cell phone insurance company on my credit card statement. When I finally managed to reach a real person (their automated menu did not have a "we fraudulently charged your card" option, of course), they tried to get "my cell phone number" again, refused to do anything about the charge, and told me I'd have to dispute it with my bank. They tried to imply that someone had stolen my card number and used it to pay for insurance, but they would not say who, and since the Assurance Wireless charge was the ONLY false charge on my card - no one tried to buy anything else - I think it far more likely that the "thief" is company. I wish I knew how they got my card number in the first place, but of course they wouldn't tell me.

Colorado Springs, CO

Bad company, the worst

I am a disabled Veteran, and they put me through allot of trouble, they lost my Veterans disability docks, and wanted to do everything in the mail, and after 2 months of waiting they turned my down, I gave them proof that I am a disabled veteran.

Florida

false

They neither good nor bad

In New Mexico lifeline service has two options, SafeLine or Assurance. SafeLine gives you a P. O. S. stickphone. use a smart phone must pay for servicer. No more lifeline. Assurance gives you a smart phone and can use any device compatable with Virgin Mobile. On the other hand in 2 months due to system issues have not been able to log into my account online. Calling in to get a live rep is a pain. On a whole would recommend

Albuquerque NM

true

DO NOT PAY FOR THIS SERVICE

Customer service is the worst!!!

TX

Assurance Wireless Sucks.

there customer service is horrible and needs more training. All my questions the answers are on google. The customer service replies are it's not possible, I don't know. You can't do that. Ect. It's a government phone I guess low training but the help is in the Philippines. Next year I am going to try another service too many run ins with them. Their English is not that good, they also can't understand English also. I know more than them I rooted my phone. I wouldn't recccomend the company to anyone.

Your Moms House

Customer Service SUCKS

This company is such a bunch of liars They had my service cut when I was in the hospital for not using the phone in one month They keep telling me back office this and back office that and now they are telling me the middle of August to get connected They already sent me a new phone...Why do I have to wait that long to get connected ?? They lie so much over the phone I hope a real representative can help me out

Fort Lauderdale FL