Other Facial Moisturizers:

Arbonne Sheer Finish Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15

Arbonne Tinted Moisturizer - sheer, breathable coverage

from Saint Cloud, MN

Comments about Arbonne Sheer Finish Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15:

I have been a fan of Arbonne for a few years (ever since a co-worker introduced me to it).  I was so excited to hear that they had reformulated their make up earlier this year.  One new product that stuck out to me was their new (improved) tinted moisturizer.  I tried a sample from my consultant & soon placed an order for my own bottle!

I dislike the feel of regular foundation &, truth be told, I'm lousy at applying it (or even finding the right shade).  So, I gravitated towards mineral foundation.  The downside was the minimal coverage (despite the claims of infomercials & pushy clerks).  So, I'm always looking for a foundation that easy to apply, has great coverage & feels good on the skin.  Arbonne has created that.

Arbonne's Sheer Finish Tinted Moisturizer has SPF 15 (always a plus) & feels sheer & gentle on the skin.  I use it everyday.  If I feel like I need more coverage, I am able to layer a bit of mineral (powder) foundation on top & still have breathable skin.