Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:

Arbonne Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment

Good Acne Product

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Arbonne Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment:

So, a dewy years back my mom somehow became an Arbonne representative. I'm not sure how it happened or why exactly, but I suspect it was mostly so that she could order gobs and gobs of their products for herself. I don't think she actually sold any products to anyone else, a couple friends maybe and definitely me.
I'm always looking for new and better ways to keep my skin clear. I had head great things about Arbonne products, in general, and she was so excited about the products she was using that I decided to give their Arbonne a Clear Advantage Spot Treatment a try.
This product works well. I have to switch back and forth between the products that work for me because after a while each on it own will stop being effective. This is one of the products in my arsenal. It does a good job, both at stopping current breakouts and at preventing new ones for starting.

Side Effects
I did not have any ill effects from this acne treatment.

Immediacy
Results over night. That's pretty immediate!

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

Best treatment I've ever used!

from Lakeland, FL

Comments about Arbonne Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment:

I have  been dealing with acne for over 10 years.  First during my teen years - bad enough to the extent that I was on acutane.  Then through my childbearing years I'd deal with acne breakouts on my cheeks during my cycle, pregnancy, and times of stress.  I've tried EVERYTHING!  I had tried some of Arbonne products and really loved them.  I also had noticed considerable improvements in every lady who was using Arbonne skin care.  My budget wasn't such that I could afford an entire system so I started with just this product.  And I love it!!  It dries blemishes really fast.  Easy to put on before makeup or before bed.  Not sticky.  And best of all I've noticed a more speedy recovery.  Where I used to have red marks for a couple weeks after the blemish went away.  I now only have a scar/mark for a couple days.  I highly recommend this product to anyone dealing with acne or an occasional blemish.  I'm excited to try the rest of the set.