Other Frozen Foods:

Amy's Cheese Enchilada

Incredibly Delicious

from Little Hocking, OH

Comments about Amy's Cheese Enchilada:

Amy's Cheese Enchilada is an incredibly delicious product. It is hard to find vegetarian meals that have so much flavor. The mix of organic corn, tomatoes, and cheese make this a product you will long for. It has great flavor and is easy to prepare. I recommend this product as a quick and easy meal that you will want again and again.

Best frozen enchilada around and beats most restuarant ones too!

from Lithia, FL

Comments about Amy's Cheese Enchilada:

My family is trying to eat healthier these days.  Trying to find a variety of different meals to put in my husband's lunches has been quite a challenge.  I happened upon Amy's brand of products and my husband agreed to give them a try.  He knows cheese enchiladas and was thrilled by Amy's.  He said that it was even better than most restaurants he has had cheese enchiladas at.  He is happy and I have another meal to add to the rotation that is quick and healthy at the same time.

Amy's Cheese Enchiladas is one of the best - so cheesey

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Amy's Cheese Enchilada:

When it comes to frozen foods Amy's Cheese Enchiladas are the best.  The quality is there.  They stay firm.  The flavor is not lost in the freezing.  All that and they are better for you, they the other preservative filled brands.

Gluten Free Product that tastes great!

from Smyrna, TN

Comments about Amy's Cheese Enchilada:

When I was diagnosed with Cleiac back 10 years ago I thought I would never like anything in frozen foods that I could actually have again. Then someone recommended the Amy's Enchiladas and I'm so hooked! Not only are these gluten free but they are also Organic and Vegen. They are loaded with a wonderful sauce and lots of cheese. Wonderful taste that I would recommend to anyone. Even with the price it is a bargain for what you get.

Delicious and easy to make!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Amy's Cheese Enchilada:

As a lifelong vegetarian and on-and-off vegan, it is often difficult for me to find convenient pre-fab meals to eat when I am on-the-go. However, Amy's products make my life a lot easier! I have been a fan of their black bean and vegetable enchiladas for years, and only recently tried these. They are absolutely scrumptious! What I love most about these enchiladas is the fact that I can 'cheat' on my veganism with them, without feeling any guilt at all! They have the perfect amount of cheese - just enough to give the dish a lot of savory taste, but not too much, unlike many vegetarian options. I like the convenience of being able to pop these in the oven, spend an hour cleaning and doing household chores - and by the time I'm done, voila! A delicious gourmet veggie meal, ready to eat, and just as tasty/quick as you might order from a fancy Mexican restaurant! Perfect with a little side salad, some chips & guacamole for a well-balanced, healthy meal. I think anyone would gobble these up - meat eaters, picky children, and especially junk-food vegetarians! When I eat these, they taste both indulgent and good for me. A perfect balance, I'd say!

Flavorful, Filling... Can you say YUM???

from So Cal

Comments about Amy's Cheese Enchilada:

WOW! That was the first word that popped into my head when I took a bite of **Amy's Cheese Enchiladas**. Made with organic corn and tomatoes, these flavorful enchiladas are a cheese lover's dream come true.

The meal comes with two enchiladas filled to the brim with a delicious blend of cheeses, olives and peppers. The sauce adds just the right finishing touch to this hearty meal, and even those with food allergies can typically partake because it is tree nut, soy and gluten-free!

It's also a great source of Vitamins A and C and can help you meet your calcium intake for the day. You wouldn't want to chow down on these yummy enchiladas every day, but they are definitely great for an indulgent lunch or dinner once in awhile.

I'm a huge fan of Amy's products, but the only complaint I have is that they can be awfully expensive if you don't catch them on sale. Plus, not all grocery stores seem to carry Amy's products or the selection may vary from store to store.

Despite that, **Amy's Cheese Enchiladas** are a flavorful, fun treat to enjoy occasionally, especially if you are a fan of cheese and/or Mexican cuisine. Yum!

They just keep getting better and better!

from Oak Park, IL

Comments about Amy's Cheese Enchilada:

I know it is hardly going to come as a surprise that I have found something ELSE nice to say about Amy's Kitchen.  Yes, the beat goes on and here's another masterpiece ... *Amy's Cheese Enchilada made with Organic Corn & Tomatoes*.  This entree is incredibly rich and cannot be considered a "light" or "diet" dish.  It also contains dairy products yet, as with all Amy's products, there are no added MSG, preservatives, or bioengineered ingredients.

In this case, the 9 oz. package consisted of two servings (or enchiladas) each containing 240 calories with 130 calories from fat.  There are 14 grams total fat, six grams saturated fat, zero trans fat, 35 mg. cholesterol, 440 mg. sodium, 18 grams total carbs, two grams each dietary fiber and sugars, and ten grams protein.  There are also 25% (D.V.) each of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Calcium, plus 6% Iron.

Usually, I don't list ingredients but as always I make an exception for Amy's products.  Most ingredients are organic and include:  Cheddar and Jack cheeses, corn tortillas, filtered water, onions, tomato puree, black olives, sweet rice flour, safflower oil, green chiles, spices, bell peppers, sea salt, and garlic.

**TASTE TIP:**

Be careful not to overheat.  An *Amy's Cheese Enchilada* works perfectly with a frosty glass of *Simply Lemonade*.