Other Clothes Dryers:
Amana NDE2330AY Electric Dryer

Amana NDE2330AY Electric Dryer

Heavy duty dryer

Comments about Amana NDE2330AY Electric Dryer:

Another appliance we purchased used and has been reliable for our clothes-drying needs.

Load Capacity
We fill this one with our full-size laundry loads. It handles blankets, comforters and mattress pads with no trouble.

Generally, our clothes get dry, and often they are piping hot when they come out of the dryer. I do wish it had a temperature setting between normal and delicate as I feel that setting it to delicate is too low for a normal load of clothing.

Another easy range of settings. We often use the time dry feature and that suits our needs. Other options are offered but I'm not convinced yet that they do any better than the time dry.

This dryer has survived a basement flood and was previously used in a barn as an extra dryer. I don't know how old it actually is but we have used it for almost six years and have not seen a decrease in performance.

Other than the door being sometimes hard to open, the overall design is acceptable. It does sit low to the ground, so bending is necessary to load and unload.

• Load Capacity: