Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Alpen Secrets
Alpen Secrets Goat Milk Foaming Milk Bath

Alpen Secrets Goat Milk Foaming Milk Bath

Coolest bubble bath that I've ever owned.

from Vancouver, BC

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Moisturizes
  • Pleasant Smell

Cons

• Baths

Comments about Alpen Secrets Goat Milk Foaming Milk Bath:

If you're like me and you dislike any artificial super strong scents that a lot of body washes and bubble bath soaps have, then purchase this. I found some at a Save-On-Foods nearby, and I love it. Has a noticeable, but lovely smell. Your skin and bathroom will smell nice (but not overpowering) after taking an bath in this. It foams up pretty great too. I have showers/baths in the evening, and the morning after taking a bath with this, my skin feels soft still and looks like it's been moisturized, even after shaving! It's great to not have crazy dry-looking knees for once.

If all you want is bubbles you'll be disappointed...

from Northern, FL

Comments about Alpen Secrets Goat Milk Foaming Milk Bath:

My opinion of **Alpen Secrets Goat Milk foaming milk bath** is a good one.  Read on...I have used a locally produced [goat's milk soap][1] on my face for several years now.  It is gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't cause breakouts.  It has made me a goat's milk product fan.  Little did I know on a recent trip to Canada that I was soon to become more of a goat's milk fan.While in Nova Scotia I stayed with a nice couple who made up a basket of goat's milk bath products for me to use while I was visiting.  They were all made by **Alpen Secrets**.  My favorite item in the basket was the **Alpen Secrets Goat Milk foaming milk bath**.  I added a bit to the water as the tub filled anticipating the bubbles that would soon fill the tub.  I was disappointed as there weren't that many bubbles.  As I slipped into the bath I thought, "Well, this isn't anything special."I continued to use it however during my stay as I do love bath moisturizers and didn't have anything else.  In a couple days I noticed that the winter flakiness on my legs was beginning to disappear.  I made a remark to my hostess and she smiled.  When I left she gave me a new bottle to take back to the states.  I have been using it ever since.  I anticipate that I will use it the most during the drying winter months as it does seem to make a difference.  My skin doesn't itch or have that tight feeling that it used to have.  **Aplen Secrets Trivia: ** Alpen Secrets doesn't believe that animals should suffer so that we can have beauty products.  I like that.  They also fragrance the goat milk bath with a light country scent and add aloe vera and vitamins to further aid my skin's comfort.  I like that as well.  Good stuff.**Summary:** I don't know what "secrets" Alpen Secrets puts in a bottle of their foaming milk bath but I am glad they do!

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Alabu-goat-milk-soap-review-7c5b3