4.8
83125594, 1387165, 1387165
All Small & Mighty Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent

All Small & Mighty Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent

4.8

Pros

• Easy to use (5)
  • Effective (5)
  • Safe for delicate clothes/skin (5)
  • Gets stains out (3)
  • Great scent (3)

• Laundry room (5)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent (3)

No dyes and no fragrance, yay!

Several years ago I purchased a book called The Safe Shoppers Bible.  Reading it was a real eye opener.  It convinced me that I needed to start buying products that were more earth friendly and more people friendly as well.  It was time to start getting some of the petrochemical ingredients out of my home.

Luckily, this book has been a wonderful guide in helping me choose products that have been tested to be safer, and All Free & Clear is one of their recommended products.  This is a laundry detergent that works, but it does not contain any dyes or perfumes.

I used to buy Wisk all the time, which was colored blue.  But when it left a blue stain on a very expensive shirt, I was glad to be using a detergent that did not have any dyes, and the All Free & Clear comes out as clear as water.

Since I have a front loading high efficiency washer, I have to use special HE detergents - and All Free & Clear now comes in the HE formula, and it a highly concentrated detergent.  One small bottle will do 32 loads, and since it's just hubby and myself at home now, this bottle will last for months.  I love that it takes up less room in my laundry cabinets too, I always seem to be running out of room in there.

The cap doubles as the measuring cup, and any excess liquid runs back into the bottle when the cap is replaced.  What a great feature.  As far as this detergents ability to clean clothes, it does a fine job, I have never had any complaints.  If I get a stain, I always treat them with Zout first anyway, so stains are not an issue.

The fact that All Free & Clear has been endorsed by The Safe Shoppers Bible speaks volumes to me.  I feel good about using this detergent, and it isn't overly expensive.  A great product.

ALL Small & Mighty Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent

I like the smaller bottle, and using less detergent. For the children who are able to do wash and the elderly this is a very very good thing, to not have a huge and heavy bottle to lift. There is just two problematic issues with it for me. I am not sure it is getting my whites white, for example, all of our white undershirts and tank tops. And when my husband and kids use it, they forget that its concentrated and use too much.

I thought it was cleaning my clothes fine, but I started seeing light brown splotches on my white shirts and am wondering how they got there? Since I'm not sure where these splotches are coming from I can't give it a very poor, since its not proven that it is from the ALL detergent.

There is no scent, which is what my husband wants and why we started buying ALL free and clear in the first place. Our whole entire family has the itchiest skin and one of the moves we made to help this is buy detergent without scent.

Love love love

from Christiansburg, Va

About Me Renter

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin

• Cleaning
    • Home
    • Travel

Comments about All Small & Mighty Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent:

This is the only detergent that I buy! Both my husband and myself have very sensitive skin and allergies to strong fragrances. We also have a baby at home and I am a little worried with using too much scents and chemicals on his stuff. I have used the liquid and the pods and they both work really well to get your clothes super clean, absolutely love it.

Really gets your clothes clean!

from HAYDEN,AL

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Gets Stains Out
    • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
    • Simple Instructions

• Cleaning

Comments about All Small & Mighty Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I use this detergent washing our clothes and it really does a good job . My son has sensitive skin and this detergent doesn't make him itch or anything. I just love this detergent. It doesn't have a bad smell either. I choose this over other name brands. Also the price isn't bad.

Easy to use detergent

from Florida

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Effective
      • Great Scent
      • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin

Cons

• Small Volume

Comments about All Small & Mighty Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent:

The clothes washed in this detergent came out smelling fresh and seemed to clean well. Once I poured directly on a small light stain and after the load washed, you could not see the stain. If I purchase a large detergent, I end up putting it in a smaller bottle so it's easier to lift and use. This bottle is perfect size. The cost is a little more expensive then some other less known name brands, but the detergent cleans better and you also tend to use less liquid.

Smells amazing

from Rogers, AR

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Effective
      • Great Scent
      • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin

Comments about All Small & Mighty Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I love the smell! it's just a nice fresh, clean smell. It leaves my laundry soft. I love All!

Only product I use now

from San Diego, ca

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
        • Effective
        • Gets Stains Out
        • Great Scent
        • No allergies
        • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
        • Simple Instructions

Comments about All Small & Mighty Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent:

This is by far the best laundry soap! The first one I've used that doesn't break my kids and myself out. We have very sensitive skin!

Great Affordable Price.

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about All Small & Mighty Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I have been buying All Small & Mighty laundry detergent lately because Tide is getting to be ridiculously priced. I have found that not only is All cheaper, but you get to use less of it than most other brands and yet it still gets clothing cleaner as other detergents in it's price range. I have been buying All Small & Mighty Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent because it doesn't have loads of perfumes and dyes in it. I don't know why you would put dyes in detergent because dyes are usually bad for skin. This is perfect for those with allergies, skin breakouts, and even those with acne. If you have acne and have tried everything to get rid of it, then I suggest using a different laundry detergent because the perfumes and dyes can aggravate acne prone skin.

It really gets the dirtiest clothes clean and you don't even have to use very much. I use half a capful of All to get a large load of laundry clean. I have three teenage children, and it does a wonderful job at getting their dirty clothes clean. It may not work as well as Tide, but it's still better when you consider it's a little cheaper. I usually soak stains, and this works just as well as using Tide, anyhow.

It has absolutely no scent, it doesn't even have a chemical smell. It just smells like a nice clean soap. It's also a great detergent for those with babies, as they usually have the most sensitive skin.

Truly Small and Mighty

from Upland, CA USA

Comments about All Small & Mighty Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent:

My entire family has very sensitive skin and it is hard to find a detergent that is kind to our allergies. All Small & Mighty Free and Clear not only cleans our clothes, but doesn't react to our skin.

We are a tough family on clothes. My children are both athletes, my husband works with oil and grease, and I am a teacher who seems to come home covered in goodness knows what from my day with the kids. Even Expo marker comes out easily with All, and those stains seem to be everywhere on me at the end of the day. I also really like the fact that it is very concentrated and I only need to use a small amount. It not only saves space in my laundry room, but it saves a lot of money. The Sunday paper frequently has coupons for All which makes this a great way to keep an active family clean without breaking the bank.

Love the fact that the only thing is smell is clean laundry. No perfumes or strange scents to react to our skin or make the men in my family smell like roses.

A Must-Have For Pre-Washing Quilt Fabrics

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about All Small & Mighty Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I am a quilter with a specialty in making baby quilts. Not surprisingly, baby skin is delicate skin and I have to keep that in mind when selecting not only my fabrics, but also the laundry detergent I use to pre-wash them. All High and Mighty Clear Liquid detergent fits the bill perfectly.

My main goal when I use this clear detergent is not to clean soiled or stained clothes. I can't speak to how well it does with that type of laundry. But for anyone who has to keep delicate, sensitive, or allergy-prone skin in mind, this is a product you're going to want to try.

Because it's "free and clear" there are no perfumes or dyes in the formula. So, you're not getting the color or scent that you typically find in a regular detergent. If you're like me you may be worried about that faint "chemical" mask odor that some unscented products have. Not to worry; All is free from any bothersome scent. At least my nose hasn't picked up anything.

Overall, I find this to be just the thing for my needs. My cotton fabric emerges from the washer with no fading, minimal shrinkage, and completely free of the sizing that manufacturers use on new fabrics. Plus, I know that once it makes it into a quilt, the baby's skin is not going to be irritated.

No scent.

The best for sensitive skin

from New Johnsonville, TN

Comments about All Small & Mighty Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent:

My son has very sensitive skin. We used another detergent, designed specifically for babies, for his first eighteen months. I heard about All Free and Clear from a fellow new mommy. She explained that All was less expensive than the other detergent I was using, cleaned better and also caused no issues for her son's allergies. I decided to give all a try and was hooked from the first bottle. I love that it is scent and dye free and that it is good for my son's skin. I also love that I can use one detergent for the whole family. All leaves our clothes clean and feeling soft without adding a lot of needless chemicals. We have been exclusive All Free and Clear users for almost two years and I have no plans of changing to anything else. I also love that I can use coupons and deals at my local drug store chain to get the smaller bottles of All for almost nothing. I watch for deals and stock up at that time. All Free and Clear has been very good for our family and I frequently recommend it to others.

Great Detergent, Messy Cap

from Fairfield, VA

Comments about All Small & Mighty Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent:

All Small and Mighty Free Clear 3X Ultra 96 Loads is a messy business, though it is probably my favorite detergent as far as price, performance, and sensitivity is concerned. I tend to go for the largest size available when buying detergent, but I won't be buying this one anymore because of the spout-it always leaks and drips and makes a big mess, and it has to be set on a tray or towel on my washer and dryer. Its so big and bulky, it would be easier if it was simply a huge bottle with the regular spout. I love this detergent, but I'll be sticking with the bottles that don't have this spout.

With the messy cap issue set aside, I have nothing but praise for its performance. Sometimes it needs a stain fighter, but that's true for all detergents in my experience. It never irritates sensitive skin and leaves clothes clean and smelling like clean clothes, not perfumes or fabric softener.

No scent in this case is the best scent.