Other Detergents:
Laundry Detergent
All
All Free Clear Liquid Detergent

All Free Clear Liquid Detergent

Pros

• Easy to use (12)
  • Safe for delicate clothes/skin (12)
  • Effective (10)
  • Simple instructions (9)
  • Gets stains out (8)

• Laundry room (11)
  • Cleaning (9)
  • Home (6)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent (7), Homeowner (5)

Hopefully, a gentler kinder laundry detergent!

Sunrise, sunset, quickly go the years and then one day, suddenly you have sensitive skin!  At least, that is what happened to me and (*excuse me as I haul my violin out*) suddenly I also seem to be subject to unexpected, volatile skin rashes.  Visiting a dermatologist during a catastrophic outbreak had limited results and I must admit it is a little disquieting to have a doctor stare at whatever problem you have and say enthusiastically "**Well, isn't that the DAMNDEST thing!"**  Nobody really seems to know why I break out more than I use to and washing everything that comes in contact with my poor old hide in hot water with an extra rinse cycle doesn't seem to help either.  So I was interested when I recently received in the mail a sample for ***All Free Clear Laundry Detergent***.  I stared at the sample and thought to myself "**Well, isn't that the DAMNDEST thing!"** then decided to give it a try.

I used my sample to wash my lingerie in hot water with the extra rinse cycle.  Meanwhile, I sat down in the Laundry Room and read the scant but interesting information which had come with the free sample.  Unless someone is lying, it appears that ***All Free Clear Laundry Detergent*** is hypoallergenic, fragrance and dye free, washes away common allergens such as dust mites (this could WELL be one of my problems!) and is available in either 2x Ultra or ***3x Concentrated All Small & Mighty***.

Especially interesting was the information about sensitive skin in general which included these tips:

We should try to use products free of dyes and perfumes as a general principle ...

Best to take lukewarm showers and pat skin dry as hot water can actually wash away skin's natural oils, leaving it extra dry and itchy.  (This may be an area where I have been screwing up as I have been showering in water which was as hot as I could stand.)

We should keep our skin hydrated by using moisturizers with high concentrations of emollients perhaps coupled with having a humidifier in the home.

**MY VIEWPOINT:**

Even if it had not been free (always a good feeling!), I liked the job that ***All Free Clear Laundry Detergent*** did on my clothes.  Although I am a devout fragrance lover, I enjoyed the fresh "smell" of clean laundry and nothing else.  Maybe I'll even give some of those helpful suggestions a try!  Who knows, maybe I could actually get through a whole year without a major outbreak of some kind and if that happened then I would be the first to admit:  **"Isn't that the DAMNDEST thing!"**

All is OK.

I have sensitive skin so I uses only fragrance free laundry soaps as a rule, mostly I use Tide Free but I saw that All was a lot cheaper so I thought I'd try it.  I didn't have any sensitivity but I did notice that my clothing was not nearly as clean as it was when I used Tide.  I'm back to Tide and woun't be using All again.

All detergent

from Mcdonough, ga

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Nothing to say bad about All

• Travel

Comments about All Free Clear Liquid Detergent:

I had to use all on my son military clothes. I loved it did not break me out. I have sensative skin.

Sensitive skin

from Seaside, ca

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Small Volume

Comments about All Free Clear Liquid Detergent:

My family has very sensitive skin and this product has been the only one that won't make them break out! It's great for babies and above.

Great for sensitive skin!

from Bristol, TN

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin

Comments about All Free Clear Liquid Detergent:

Everyone in my household has sensitive skin and we cannot tolerate laundry detergents that contain harsh chemicals and strong fragrances. All makes it easy for me to effectively wash everyones clothes, blankets, and bedsheets without causing irritated skin. It doesn't do all that great on tough stains but with a little stain remover added to the garment before throwing in the wash works wonders. I recommend All Free and Clear for anyone who has sensitive skin or sensitive noses!

Good

from New Jersey

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective

• Dorm

Comments about All Free Clear Liquid Detergent:

I am happy with this laundry detergent and believe it to be one of the higher quality products on the market these days. I love the fact that it has no scent so I do not have to worry about harsh, artificial chemical scents, which can be unpleasant to smell, or may mix with other scents that I am wearing at the time. The whole idea of a detergent is to clean my clothes and everything comes out smelling and looking clean and fresh after washing. My skin is not irritated by wearing clothes after washing them in this detergent, which is great as my skin is on the sensitive side. This product does go on sale from time to time so I like to keep an eye out for a good price and keep it on hand. This is not the detergent that I turn to, but it is one of the better ones that I have used. I am glad that this one has no scent so that I am able to use it freely and do not have to worry about a strong smell.

It's ALLright

from Michigan

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
      • Simple Instructions

Comments about All Free Clear Liquid Detergent:

I didn't even know static had a smell until I used this stuff.
        ZOn a positive note, it does get stains out, cleans clothes, and is great for sensitive skin. Not my preferred brand, only because the detergent itself smells like glue. Other than that, it's alright.

Great for sensitive skin

from Tyler, Texas

About Me Renter

Pros

• Easy To Use
        • Effective
        • Great Scent
        • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
        • Simple Instructions

Comments about All Free Clear Liquid Detergent:

I have really sensitive skin and most detergents irritate my skin. All doesn't irritate my skin at all. It does a good job of getting clothes clean and doesn't leave a heavy scent on your clothes.

AWESOME for sensitive skin

from Kalamazoo, MI

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Gets Stains Out
          • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin

Cons

• Expensive

Comments about All Free Clear Liquid Detergent:

My husband and I both have sensitive skin issues. This detergent has solved so many of those problems. It's the first "free and clear" type detergent that I have tried that still gets laundry clean! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for fewer chemicals in their detergent. Unfortunately, it is a bit pricier than other options on the market, however, the benefits outweigh the cost. I've tried off-brand versions of this detergent and they do not perform the same. We use this for our everyday laundry but also our bed sheets. Changing to this detergent, particularly for bedding, has helped reduce rashes and irritation caused by harsh chemicals. I have also noticed fewer breakouts on my skin.

Favorite detergent

from Indiana

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
          • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
          • Simple Instructions

Comments about All Free Clear Liquid Detergent:

I switched to this detergent a few years ago and haven't stopped using it. I love that it is gentle on my kids skin, and my own. It also is a very good price which is nice

Great for Cleaning Cloth Diapers!

from Virginia

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
            • Effective
            • Gets Stains Out
            • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
            • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Scent free

Comments about All Free Clear Liquid Detergent:

When I made the switch to cloth diapering I had to do my research on how to keep the cloth diapers absorbent and odor free. There are special detergents that are sold especially for cloth diapers but the price is outrageous! To allow the fabric to remain absorbent I needed to find a detergent that was free of fabric softener and all the added chemicals that will build up on the diapers. All Free and Clear is one of the best detergents that I have found to meet every requirement to safely clean my babies diapers. This detergent doesn't mask odor, it actually eliminates it. I've been amazed at some of the stains and odors this product has tackled. My daughter has sensitive skin and since using this detergents she has remained rash free. I've started using this product on my families laundry also, and it does the job! Since trying All Free and Clear I've stopped buying expensive "cloth diaper detergent " this will save money down the road. Highly recommmend

I love All and will continue to buy!!!

from Milford, OH

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
            • Effective
            • Gets Stains Out
            • Good on sensitive skin
            • Great Scent
            • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin

Comments about All Free Clear Liquid Detergent:

I love this product! No issues with the sensitive skin in my family!