Other Foundations:
Alima Pure Satin Matte Foundation

Alima Pure CosmeticsAlima Pure Satin Matte Foundation

Pretty good

Comments about Alima Pure Cosmetics Alima Pure Satin Matte Foundation:

The thing I like most about this foundation is the variety of shades. It can sometimes be hard to find a foundation in a color that matches my skin tone (I'm incredibly pale), but Alima offers so many colors there's bound to be something for everyone. When I first ordered from Alima they sent me the wrong shade by mistake, but I sent them an email about it and they were nice enough to send me the correct shade free of charge. The foundation itself is pretty nice, though the coverage isn't quite as full as I would like. On their website they claim that the coverage depends on how much you use and you can just use more if you want fuller coverage, but I find that if I wear too much it starts to look a bit chalky. If you like a lighter coverage, however, I believe you will be very satisfied with this product. Their foundation doesn't break me out and it lasts all day long and looks great.

Alima Pure has been my new favorite and I won't go back!

Comments about Alima Pure Cosmetics Alima Pure Satin Matte Foundation:

I've been using Alima Pure for about a year now and I have to admit I am addicted. I have ordered tons of samples and I am always impressed. I just recently tried their eyeliners, very easy to get that smoky look.

I use the mineral foundation beige 2, it works well with my combination skin. My face stays clear and to help minimize oil they have a great product with clay! I usually start of with a concealer for some dark areas, then either a clay base for my t-zone or foundation. I finish with Kieko finishing powder (it creates a poreless look). The next step is mascara and my new favorite black cherry eyeliner. Bramble satin matte eyeshadow and fig lipgloss. I like a makeup to work but not look like I've applied any at all, Alima Pure does this! Natural beauty.

I will highly recommend all of the Alima Pure items, try one for yourself. A green company out of Oregon with fast shipping. I teamed my purchases up with the Ecotools brush set from Target.

I can't live without Alima

from Victorville, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Alima Pure Cosmetics Alima Pure Satin Matte Foundation:

Alima provides me the coverage I need in the shade I need. I does not break me out or clog my pores, in fact, it seems to heal my skin as it is very gentle on it. I suffer from acne and this makeup helps my acne or at least it doens't break me out. I have experienced excellent customer service from this company and the best shade so far. I tend to have a hard shade to match (olive, warm tone with caramel hints) and they have done a great job in helping me find the best shade to match and it looks natural. The makeup is very fine, not creamy or drying at all. I usually get the coverage needed after 2 applications. After, I finish my applications, the makeup does not feel caky or drying. In fact, I can't even tell I have anything on and the colors are very forgiving. You have to wait about 10 minutes or so to allow the makeup to blend in and see the true makeup on the skin. I just love Alima!

My only wish is that mineral makeup containers came with a sifter closure so that the makeup doesn't spill all over making a mess when the jar is opened.