Other Cold & Flu Medicines:
Aleve-D
Aleve-D Sinus & Cold Caplets Multi-Symptom Relief

Aleve-D Sinus & Cold Caplets Multi-Symptom Relief

This medicine works!

You should buy aleve cold and sinus if you are looking for a high quality product that really works. It seems kind of expensive but it is definitely worth it. You must go to the pharmacy to ask for this medicine because it contains pseudoephedrine. It does not require a prescription though. Aleve cold and sinus is a pain reliever and decongestant in one. This is the only medicine for sinus problems that I have found that really works. It helps clear your head when you are suffering from nasal congestion. It also reduces swelling to relieve sinus pressure. It helps relieve headache and fever. It is convenient because one pill is effective for twelve hours. I take one in the morning and one at night before I go to bed for long lasting relief when I have have a head cold or any kind of sinus problems. I love that it does not make me sleepy. I am truly amazed at how well this medicine works.

Aleve Cold and Sinus is a great product for the right people.

In my early 20's, I would swear by Aleve Cold and Sinus for getting rid of my colds before they even began, so I would not miss work. As soon as I felt the headache, sore throat, cough and/or runny nose coming on, I would take a pill. This would make all symptoms disappear for the whole day, and the next day they'd be completely gone. I'm not sure how that worked, but I wasn't complaining! Then, suddenly, I could not find this product on the shelves anymore. A few years later I realized they now stored it behind the counter. So this past winter, I picked up a box, as I was getting a pretty nasty cold. I got home, took a pill and waited for the relief. It came... but I also got shaky, dizzy, and my heart rate was through the roof. Of course this scared me and probably ended up making it worse. Needless to say, I have not taken the product since. I guess my body can no longer handle it. For those who don't get these problems from Medicine such as this, I would recommend Aleve Cold & Sinus above ***anything*** else in the pharmacy. For those of you that tend to have issues like I do, avoid at all costs!

fantastic

from new orleans, la

About Me Healthy Adult

Pros

• Effective
  • No Side Effects
  • Relieves Symptoms Fast

• Congestion
    • Itchy Eyes
    • Runny Nose & Sneezing

Comments about Aleve-D Sinus & Cold Caplets Multi-Symptom Relief:

I have had terrible allergies since I had my last child and allergy medicine doesn't cut it. I started taking this when my allergy medicine isn't working and I need something to clear up my head fast. I love that it kicks in fast and lasts all day.

Day to day Pill

from Doral, FL

About Me Healthy Adult

Pros

• Easy To Administer
    • Effective
    • Good Flavor

• Congestion
      • Itchy Eyes
      • Runny Nose & Sneezing

Comments about Aleve-D Sinus & Cold Caplets Multi-Symptom Relief:

I have Sinus so its may day to day pill

Best Results - makes me think I'm well

Comments about Aleve-D Sinus & Cold Caplets Multi-Symptom Relief:

Nothing else has relieved the symptoms of any cold I've had like Aleve-D. I wake up congested, coughing, and sneezing and watery-eyed, and one pill has me feeling normal for nearly 12 hours. Another plus is that Aleve-D doesn't make me drowsy. I've just run out of these caplets, and the stores don't have any left, so I'm in a panic! I hate the meds that have to be taken every 4 hours. They just don't work as well.

• Cough Suppression:

Works great, but not for prolonged use

Comments about Aleve-D Sinus & Cold Caplets Multi-Symptom Relief:

This stuff is amazing for sinuses! But I've been taking it for about a week straight and now I've developed a wheezing (I don't have asthma). Of course I took one more 12 hr pill before finally deciding to look up side effects, which include wheezing! I'm not gasping for air or anything, but once this one works it way out of my system I'll never take it again and see how the wheezing goes.

Really works!

Comments about Aleve-D Sinus & Cold Caplets Multi-Symptom Relief:

Aleve D Sinus and Cold Caplets for Multi-Symptom Relief is a great, high quality medicine that works very well. It is a little hard on your wallet, but it is worth it if you really want to get back to feeling like your best again quickly. You have to go to the pharmacy in order to get Aleve D Sinus and Cold Caplets because it contains pseudoephedrine, however, the medicine is considered an over the counter medicine that does not require any prescription to use. It really helps relieve your headaches and fever and is extremely convenient. You only take two caplets within a twenty four hour period. It helps you to finally be able to breathe better and not feel like your sinuses are so swollen and congested. This, in turn, makes it easier for you to eat well because, really, who wants to eat right when they feel like something that came out of a dog's hindside? It makes you able to eat well again which will cause you to be able to get the vitamins and nutrients your body needs to overcome the illness more quickly.

• Cough Suppression:

Fabulous relief with this product

Comments about Aleve-D Sinus & Cold Caplets Multi-Symptom Relief:

Anything with the Aleve name on it has got to be good, it was no surprise to me this product delivered such great results when I used it for the very first time. It is an especially good product because it provides relief for multiple symptoms at the same time. I like the added benefit of knowing that all it takes it 2 caplets and all my symptoms are taken care of, instead taking different pills for different symptoms.

Congestion Relief
      This product does a great job of clearing up nasal congestion, and in a relatively short period of time after you begin this specific medication regime.

Chest Congestion Relief
      I also does a great job of clearing up chest congestion almost immediately after you begin taking this medication.

Relief of Aches & Pains
      This product is really good at easing body aches and pains, that would allow you to go peacefully go to sleep.

Cough Suppression
      This product also does a really good job at suppressing your cough for the duration of your cold or flu symptoms.

Great medicine for the cold but does not last 12 hours

from north augusta sc

Comments about Aleve-D Sinus & Cold Caplets Multi-Symptom Relief:

This is a wonderful medication for the common cold. I think that the phrase "works for twelve hours" is a little misleading. The medication probably worked for me for fix hours. I am a man and weigh 200 lbs, so I feel the medication worked adequately. This started to work within an hour or two after I started taking it. This works great for a runny nose, and it helped me within an hour. The medicine does not work well for coughing. This medication did help reduce the fever I had quite a bit within a short period of time. The pills themselves are very tiny for the strength, and it was not difficult to take them with water. The medicine costs a lot of money, and I think this is due to the brand name. However, the medication is worth the money to reduce cold symptoms. This is an excellent medication to take despite no relief from coughing. I recommend it for the symptoms I described above.

Congestion Relief
      Excellent for congestion relief

Chest Congestion Relief
      Great for chest congestion!

Relief of Aches & Pains
      Helps with pain

Cough Suppression
      Did not work at all.

One of my favorites!

from St. Paul, MN

Comments about Aleve-D Sinus & Cold Caplets Multi-Symptom Relief:

When I get colds or get congested this (along with Sudafed 24 hour) is 100% my go-to over the counter medication. When I do get colds it almost always turns into or ends up being bronchitis or sinusitis which make me absolutely miserable. I usually can't breath at all through my nose, I get sinus headaches, and I basically feel like my head is going to explode from all the congestion. If I stay on a routine with the Aleve D I feel 100 times better than without it. The pressure from the congestion almost completely disappears and I can actually breath normally. The main ingredient is pseudoephedrine which you shouldn't take all the time which is why you have to purchase it at the pharmacy and it's not kept on regular shelves. One of the side effects (at least for me- all medications effect people a little differently) is that it really wakes you up. After I take these and the pressure and congestion clear up I feel wide awake and tend to be really focused on whatever I'm doing. It also decreases my appetite, which I certainly won't complain about. One negative side effect Is the pseudoephedrine makes my mouth really dry so I always keep water with me after I take it.

• Cough Suppression:

A life saver for allergies and sickness

Comments about Aleve-D Sinus & Cold Caplets Multi-Symptom Relief:

I was recently put under the weather by a horrible flu that was going around my office. For two days I tried about three different medicines and none of them did me much good since I was battling the flu plus my daily allergies. My fiancé was starting to worry that nothing over the counter would work, so she contacted my physician and he said that I would need to get a cold relief pill with D, and he specifically recommended I get Aleve-D, so we tried it out, after getting a prescription of course. Low and behold, I already started to notice the difference that this medicine made hours after the first time I used it, being able to breathe just a little bit better and feeling relief from my headaches from time to time. After about four more days, my illness was gone and I was ready to go back to work. I still use the pill to this day because it is amazing at relieved the congestion and aches that I experience every day because of my allergies. As such, I would definitely recommend this pill to anyone that is having a hard time recovering from a cold or that has allergies which over-the-counter medicines cannot fix.

• Cough Suppression:

Helps me sleep when I am so congested.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Aleve-D Sinus & Cold Caplets Multi-Symptom Relief:

I have tried so many medicines because every year as soon as the weather goes from cold to warm or warm to cold, I am getting a head cold and become so congested and have such a problem breathing and just feel completely and totally run down. I have such trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep at night because of all the pressure that I get. I use this Aleve-D Sinus and cold all of the time when I am experiencing these symptoms now. My husband bought it for me one night and I am so glad that we have discovered it. It helps to dry me out and relieve all of the pressure that is in my sinus cavities an has built up inside my head. It gives relief in about thirty minutes and it helps me to be able to sleep all night without waking up disturbing everyone and not being able to breath. It helps my whole body stop hurting and relax and get some rest so that I am able to get better and get better quickly.