1.8

1.8

Pros

Cons

• Features:

Have had good luck with it

My wife and I have had great luck finding like minded people on Adult Friend Finder.  We would greatly recommend it to anyone looking to find friends and explore.  Alot of people there are open minded and willing to talk about alot of topics.  They have a good variety of all types of people and interests, something for everyone.

Not bad

I've gotten laid by a few slightly below-average women here.  The nice thing is that most women aren't looking for love, they want to have sex.  Right now.  So that's good.  Cons are that most women are EITHER 40-something divorcees with a kid and a rapidly sagging body, OR younger hotties but with 9000 men pursuing them.Unless you're very attractive you won't find much luck.  Even if you are attractive you'll only have a little luck, since there are about 20 men for each woman.So it's OK.  It's gotten me laid a few times, which means it's not worthless (like Match.com is IMHO), but the choices are pretty weak and one needs to spend a great deal of time to get anything at all.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

from Boston, Ma

Comments about AdultFriendFinder:

I had an account recently. try to sign in, it won't let me. Yet I still get automated responses giving me an access code, then letting me change my password. It doesn't sign me on and says my username and password is invalid. Their customer service sucks, and I am sorry I even tried this thing. now my pictures are probably floating around and who knows what else. this site sucks. if I could give it no stars I would

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Atrocious Customer Service, Decent Product

Comments about AdultFriendFinder:

I would consider this to be one of the best sites as a free member and as a paid member. You are actually able to communicate directly with other people on the site as a non-paying member but it is much easier as a paying member.
Although the site is decent and improving most of the time, their customer service is completely nonresponsive to inquiry.

Customer Service
I have written them on four separate occasions about the same issue and have received absolutely no replies.

• Features:

AFF is great in certain areas

Comments about AdultFriendFinder:

I have lived in multiple regions of the US, and each one was different with AFF. There were places that I would get nothing for months and months except for fake profiles, but then again I have lived in places where there were a lot of horny women. Currently I have met 4 women off this website at my current location. All of them were average to slightly above based on looks. You DO NOT have to waste money on this site, just upload a good pic and the real members will contact you.. They want the sex just as bad as you do.

AFF is a total scam

Comments about AdultFriendFinder:

Adult Friend Finder is a total scam. The number of fake accounts created to generate interest is a joke. I was solicited daily with emails from non existent females. It got worse as my membership was about to expire. Their instant messaging service works 25% of the time and is a running joke in the chat rooms. At least 50% of the women on cam are soliciting from professional websites. Dpn't waste your time or money

• Features:

Cancelled auto-renew, still got charged again!

Comments about AdultFriendFinder:

Using the website is diifficult - hard to find the cancellation of account, or setting account to not auto-renew billing. I reset to auto-renew OFF, and was billed again in spite of it. I emailed and called to complain. Both phone#'s had long waits, so I attempted to leave messages, but both voicemail boxes were full. Then I got an email saying my account had been credited for the amount billed, but 3 days later & no credit has posted to my checking account.
I called again, and did talk to a live person who says the refund takes 3-5 days to post to credit card.
They do a lot to make you think your profile is getting a lot of interest by emailing "you have a new flirt, etc.", but you can't see the supposed viewers/flirters/hotlisters. Once they have your money, the activity stops.
There a lot of "women" who email, and it seems to be a scam just to get you to go to their website to earn them affiliate $ or something. AFF says they are protecting you from scammers, and delete supposed scammers, but still post that view/flirt/email as activity as people interested in your profile, or at least that's my suspicion.

Customer Service
Called both phone#'s, long wait, voicemail boxes both full. Auto-renew option set to OFF, and still got charged again!

Features
The promise of seeing who viewed/hotlisted/flirted with you is an empty promise. All you see is 23 viewed/hotlisted/flirted, and the statement that SOME users set their profile visibility to invisible. Are the views legit? or just hype to get you to buy more, etc.?

• Features:

Doesn't do what a dating site is supposed to do

Comments about AdultFriendFinder:

AFF does mutual matching, but they only show the results for those who've viewed you. Your searches are all one-way (she fits yours, you may not fit hers) because because that produces huge flood of matches you see, the "women galore" effect. Many or most of these are not really matches for reason of age or distance, the two biggest eliminators. It's up to you to determine manually whose criteria *you* match, by opening each profile and checking the Compatibilities chart. To make it worse, if you're on page 10 of your "matches," and you open a profile and check it, when you close the profile you're returned to page 1 and you have to slowly click your way back to page 10 where you left off. (Underscore "slowly"--they're too cheap to provide more than the absolute minimum bandwidth they need to keep you on the site.) All dating sites, adult or otherwise, are first and foremost search engines, their job is to do all this for you. But AFF doesn't because that's one way they make it the cash cow that it is. If it works for you, and I'm not saying it doesn't, it's only because you're doing half the work you're paying the site to do, and you're doing it manually. Compare to Match.com, where you get mutual matches and reverse matches (you fit hers, she may not fit yours), but you never get these forward matches (She fits yours, you may not fit hers), because they serve no purpose except to overwhelm you with false positives to get you to subscribe.

See overall comments

Customer Service
Don't know, haven't had a customer service issue as such.

See overall comments

• Features:

A complete waste of time

Comments about AdultFriendFinder:

We and a lot of other swinging couples abandoned this site when they started using us to bring in the sex chatters and voyeurs. Nowadays the site is hardly worth the effort of a free membership, let alone a paid one.

The site is overrun by tons of voyeurs doing paid memberships to drool over what they think are swinging couple pictures. It is like 2% real swinging couple, 8 % exhibitionist, and 90% voyeur. All in all, it is easier to find adult fun at a bar or a bowling alley.

A rip off.

Comments about AdultFriendFinder:

I have been a free member of this site for years. Recently purchased a Gold membership that supposedly was 18 months for the cost of 12 months. Purchased and only have 12 months. Second problem is I purchased a Gold membership under the belief I would have full functionality to only learn that Gold only gives you the ability to do searches, chats and send emails. If you want to know if somebody has read your email it cost 100 points which cost additional money. There are other feature that cost additional money as well. My suggestion is to save your money.

Customer Service
Have not used so really can't comment.

Features
Very high price for minimal features.

• Features:

took effort but worked for me

Comments about AdultFriendFinder:

It took some timne to figure out the best approach but after awhile i began to get results. i've read nothing but negative reviews on here about aff. one guy said he sent out a bunch of emails and got zero response. that i don't get. i have gotten a good 20-30 email responses and actually hooked up with one incredibly hot chic for hot sex (twice iv'e seen her). others i am actively talking to and i think will get at least one or two more dates. only been on site 3 weeks.

• Features:

Great some years back, now RUBBISH

from Nome, AK

Comments about AdultFriendFinder:

Five years ago I'd get 200+ good hits within 75 miles, good meaning recent, real people.

Now I get about 50. 40 are hugely obese chicks and worse a great many are >3 months meaning they maybe years old. I found a whopping two seemingly real people.

Many complaints about being charged even if you stop auto-rebill. Do not use a CC or checking account. If you are foolish (as I was) to actually become a member use Bank of A's shopsafe or equivalent.

Get this: Silver members can see 5 photos. Gold can see 20. If a member has six how many can a silver member see----zero! Talk about stupid.

Everything, chat, is an extra upgrade, even though I just upgraded. This once great site is now in my opinion a total waste of time.