Other Washing Machines:

Admiral Top Load Washer

It was discountinued

from Ohio

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Clean Clothes Well
  • Spins Clothes Dry

Cons

• Breaks Down

• Bedding
  • Delicates
  • Everyday Clothes
  • Heavy/Bulky Items
  • Towels

Comments about Admiral Top Load Washer:

I bought this Admiral washer 4 ys ago because it was in my price range all I can say is thank goodness I have a home warranty as I have had to have it repaired twice in the past 2 yrs, The circuit board has went out of it twice and was replaced. The selection dial has never worked from day one, had repair supposedly fixed only to find out I still to this day cannot select the option I want to use. It does seem to clean my clothes pretty well but then our clothes do not get that dirty and greasy, I see why it was discontinued to many issues,

Not bad for the price!

from Ingleside, IL

Comments about Admiral Top Load Washer:

This Admiral washer is the most reasonably priced machine and works great!  It dosen't have any fancy perks but gets the job done especially if you have kids that do their own laundry it is simple, durable and easy for them to use.

With the great beating it has taken inmy home over the last 3 years I have not had any problems with it thus far.  I also have friends who have bought this same washer and they love it!

The Admiral AW22 Top Load Washer gets the job done.

from Lawton, OK

Comments about Admiral Top Load Washer:

I love the simplicity of the Admiral AW22 Top Load Washer.  It's simple enough that both me and my children can use it with ease.  My husband...well, that's a whole other story.  This washer has all the basic features without the silly settings that some of the more populr brands.  When it comes to a washer, I am not looking for style; this isn't a cente piece on my kitchen table.  I am looking for practicality and I have found that in th Admiral AW22 Top Load Washer.