Other Hair Conditioners:

Pros

Cons

from Altamonte Springs, FL

Comments about Aveda Smooth Infusion Conditioner:

The Aveda Smooth Infusion Conditioner is awesome. It is great when used with the Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo. It gives great moisture and assists the hair in being straight and smells great, too. With African American hair that is slightly kinky, it assists in the detangling of the hair. The conditioner makes the hair more manageable. It is a bit expensive but it is worth the cost. You only need about one tablespoon to supply conditioning to the whole head of hair - this is if you have hair that extends the center of your back. The hair stays conditioned, if straightened, for about two weeks. May not last that long if one sweats profusely or lives in an area that has a very high humidity rate.

Fights Frizz

from Loysburg, PA

Comments about Aveda Smooth Infusion Conditioner:

I tried alot of shampoos and conditioners for frizz. This is the only product that worked.Smell is great,not over powering. Left my hair frizz free and feeling light and wonderful.I noticed I could style my hair easier after using this.Great product Aveda!

Used in combination, works great!

from Glens Falls, NY

Comments about Aveda Smooth Infusion Conditioner:

I recieved this as a sample in the mail. Given the price of this stuff in the salon, the sample itself must be worth a pretty penny, however, I truly feel that it is worth every bit of the dent it will put in your pocket book. My hair is not extremely frizzy. I have an uneven wave with a few perfect spiral curls. I blow dry my hair straight every day, but things don't get as straight as I want. It also gets very dry and frizzy with all the heat applications. I have used many different types of anti-frizz treatment, which have worked to an extent, but I have to give my money to the Aveda Smooth Infusion shampoo and conditioner as a set.

When used in combination with the Aveda Smooth Infusion shampoo, the Aveda Smooth Infusion conditioner does its job. I see some reviews are people just using the conditioner, and I truly feel that you need to use the shampoo and conditioner at once. My hair when using this combination makes my hair smooth, and straight. Not flat-iron straight..... but straight. It doesn't look fake, which is the look I was looking for.

Overall, I would highly recommend this conditioner, but only when combined with the shampoo. It works wonderfully!

Aveda Smooth Infusion Conditioner is wonderful!

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Aveda Smooth Infusion Conditioner:

Aveda Smooth Infusion Conditioner is wonderful! I really do love this product! I did use this following the Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo and I am very pleased with the results of my hair. I like that the product is concentrated and it is not necessary to use much quantity of the product. I used about a quarter size amount of the product and it conditioned my hair very well. My hair is fine in texture so I am often hesitant to try any product that claims to "smooth" because usually my hair is left to be limp and lifeless and more often than not it also looks greasy I did not experience any of these negatives with the Aveda Smooth Infusion haircare line. In the winter months my hair will show fly-aways and I do experience static in my hair because of the indoor heat. The Smooth Infusion conditioner helped to relieve this problem very effectively. I very much enjoy the scent of Aveda. It's like a mini spa session each and every time I use their products. I am quite pleased with the results.

Helps with the frizz, but left my hair wanting more...

from Harvard Il

Comments about Aveda Smooth Infusion Conditioner:

I have mixed emotions concerning the Aveda smooth infusion line. I received all three products as a sample pack and was excited that it was made to fight frizz. Frizz is a constant battle for me. When I used the conditioner (after the shampoo, of course) it seemed that my hair felt dry and tangled afterward. Not my usual softness and ease of combing as with my other conditioners I've tried. There is something about this line that works wonders on fighting frizz, but leaves you feeling like you didn't really wash your hair. I personally like my hair to feel clean and tangle free after washing it. I was pleased with the frizz fighting aspect of this product and the scent was very pleasing, subtle but nice. Like I said in my review for the shampoo, I am very glad that this was a sample trial and that I did not have to fork out the cash for this product. It surely didn't leave me wanting to use it again anytime soon.

Good product

from Brecksville, OH

Comments about Aveda Smooth Infusion Conditioner:

The Smooth Infusion system by Aveda is interesting.  I have used all three products - shampoo, conditioner and style prep - and I liked some more than others.  The conditioner did what it was advertised to do, but I have to admit, my hair didn't have the same feeling I usually get after conditioning.  My hair was somewhat tangled when I went to comb through it.  With other conditioners, my brush glides through my hair.  But as I said, something in the three product system did the trick to keep my hair smooth and manageable.  My only other complaint is that my hair did not seem very shiny after using the three products.  I am not sure this was because of the conditioner.  It may have been the styling product.  That being said, my hair held its smoothness and after a day, the shine came back some.  Once again, that Aveda smell - so good in all of their products - gives me pleasure whenever I use their products.