Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:

Cons

Unheard of, But best on the Market

from Illinois

Comments about pHisoderm Anti-Blemish Gel Facial Wash:

I can't give this stuff a high enough rating! As a teenager, I had horrible breakouts that were uncontrollable, despite my twice a day cleaning regiment. I had been considering Pro- Active at this point, but had been talked out of it by my boyfriend, who had been using it then for about 6 months. He had gotten the results he wanted, but his skin was red and blotchy, and tight, despite the smooth feel to it. I was introduced to this product on a trip to Malta, where my home stay mother was a beautician, and swore by this stuff. It immediately worked. Zits that had been on my face the night before had shrunk, and my skin was softer, without moisturizer. With a exfoliation sponge, it cleared away all acne I had, which is something that to this day I have problems with. I'm surprised that, with how well it works, that this isn't higher on the market, that it is everything I want in a facial cleanser and more, and the only place you can get it is online. I just don't get it. Bottom line is, if your uncertain that this product is for you and its unavailability is a factor, I urge you to take that leap. You won't be dissapointed

Side Effects
Leaves your skin flawless, soft and smooth.

Immediacy
My initial results were overnight.And moments after every washing after

Better than Pro Activ

Comments about pHisoderm Anti-Blemish Gel Facial Wash:

I received my pHisoderm Anti-Blemish Gel Facial Wash recently as a gift, and I really adore what it's doing for my skin! I have struggled with acne, blackheads and excessive oils on my face for years, and I haven't really found anything to treat it. I even tried Pro Activ and was not happy with it. This product has cleared me up and made my face glow healthily!

It is very effective, your skin looks much cleaner immediately after each use. My nose often looks clogged with dirt, which I hate, and after using pHisoderm's cleanser, it looks much fresher.

Ease of Application
I really like the gel consistency and the pump dispenser. The gel spreads well on your face, it isn't at all that gooey texture, which makes washing the product off difficult. I used to hate washing my face because I always got water all down my shirt and on the counter, in the floor etc. just from having a hard time rinsing my face off. I haven't had that issue with pHisoderm.

Convenience
Very simple and easy. I only need to wash my face once a day, though it says you can do it twice daily. Starting out, I only used it once every other day, because it's very potent and my skin wasn't used to something this strong. If you don't have oily skin, this may not be right for you, but if you do, You'll really love it.

Side Effects
As I said, it will be harsh on skin that isn't very oily. As long as you have lots to remove, you'll be good. And as normal with any wash containing salicylic acid, expect it to bring your impurities to the surface to remove them. It rarely clears you up without breaking you out first.

Immediacy
After just two washes, my face was clearer, cleaner and brighter. I am very pleased.

• Immediacy:

Great for acne sufferers!

Comments about pHisoderm Anti-Blemish Gel Facial Wash:

I gave this product a overall rating of a 9 because it may cause slight dryness of the skin, but for me my skin is combination oily so I use a light lotion on my face anyway so its no problem for me and it does work great for acne and it is also great to take your makeup off with. I love this product and I started using it a few years ago when i had really bad acne and slight scarring. I use this product everyday when I shower to take my makeup off and to ensure that I don't break out like I did ever again. Ever since I started using this product I've had maybe one pimple or blemish every few months or so but it quickly goes away. I can't say enough good things about it, it was and is a definite miracle worker for me!

It works great for acne and takes makeup off as well. It doesn't take long before you start seeing results and how well it works for acne.

Ease of Application
This product is very easy to apply. It comes in a pump bottle and I use my hands to wash my face while I'm in the shower and then i take a washcloth and put some on it as well to make sure I've gotten my eye makeup off. I find its more gentle and works well that way.

Side Effects
There are no real side effects except maybe slight dryness but nothing a light lotion wouldn't solve with that and the product is so good that it would also probably help to keep the lotion from making the break outs worse as well. It didn't bother me at all.

Immediacy
This product really does work relatively quick. I mean nothing will make acne go away immediately but usually when I do get a pimple or so, like I said every few months or so, it will be gone within maybe 3 or 4 days depending on how bad the blemish is. Works well and pretty quick.

Works for everyone

Comments about pHisoderm Anti-Blemish Gel Facial Wash:

I had never heard of pHisoderm Anti-Blemish Gel facial wash before in my life until I got a new pupy who had pretty bad puppy acne. My family member who has always raised dogs said she would use pHisoderm facial wash on her puppies and it would get rid of the puppy acne. I tried it and sure enough it really worked. I've tried different products on my puppy and nothing worked. This was gentle enough for my puppy's face. I also tried it on my face and I was extremely happy. I have very sensitive skin so I have a hard time finding a wash that didn't make my face break out. It works fast and doesn't leave my face dry and burning. I think we will be keeping a bottle of pHisoderm Anti-Blemish gel face wash in my house at all times.

Worked very well. Not harsh and doesn't dry out skin

Ease of Application
Easy pump opens and closes

Convenience
Small so it fits in small spots and doesn't take up much space

Immediacy
I can see a difference immediately after I wash.

works okay

from Fremont, CA

Comments about pHisoderm Anti-Blemish Gel Facial Wash:

I purchased the pHisoderm Anti-Blemish gel facial wash due to the positive reviews that I saw online. I have only tried using it a few times (usually in the morning), and so far, I think it is an okay product. I guess because I saw such good reviews on it, my expectations for this face wash were a bit too high. The first thing I noticed was that the consistency of the pHisoderm wash is really liquidy, so be careful when you are pumping it out on your hand, or else most of your product will end up slipping between your fingers and into the sink. Other than that, I thought that it did not really lather up on my skin as was advertised. That said, it does have a nice, mild scent and does clean your face pretty well. After washing my face with the pHisoderm, my face felt pretty clean and smooth, so I guess I'm fairly content with the product. Also, I like that it doesn't dry out my skin too much.

Fantastic

from Brecksville, OH

Comments about pHisoderm Anti-Blemish Gel Facial Wash:

I had used Phisoderm cleanser for years.  I have recently discovered the gel cleanser.  I love it!  It is heads above the old cleanser, and I thought I loved that!  The old cleanser hardly foamed and you wondered if it was doing the job.  The gel cleanser really gets my face clean.    I never have to use any type of toner or astringent after using the Phisoderm.  A little bit of it goes a long way.  Because of this, I think it is a good value for the money.  It lasts me a long time.  Toward the end of my use of the old Phisoderm, I was finding it more and more difficult to find in drug stores.  This product is readily available when I look to purchase it.  My only complaint is that there never seems to be a sale or any kind of coupon that I have seen.  Make the product even better by putting a coupon in the Sunday paper circulars every now and then.  Phisoderm is the best product that most people have never heard of!

Works!!

from Pasadena, CA

Comments about pHisoderm Anti-Blemish Gel Facial Wash:

My face started breaking out pretty bad. Nothing that I already had at home was working for me. I had contemplated moving on to a different cleanser before but I figured stay with what works. I did a some searching for acne cleaners and this one kept showing up but the other thing people were saying is that it was hard to find in stores. I went to my local rite aid and got the last one. I am loving this wash! It definitely works o get rid of the blemishes. I had a quite a few and within two days they were all gone. It's not harsh at all. I like that it is a gel cleanser. I have user some other in the past that exfoliaters as well that don't work as well as a gel cleaners. The product really works. If you have mild acne it can help clear up your skin in no time. It did for me. Luckily I was able to find it at my local rite aid but if not i know that it's on amazon and other drugstore type websites!

hasn't helped my skin

from Stockton, CA

Comments about pHisoderm Anti-Blemish Gel Facial Wash:

I bought a 4 pack of Phisoderm's anti-blemish gel facial wash because there were so many great reviews online for it. I suffer from dry skin, acne, and I get oily in my T zone area, as well as redness. Basically, my face irritates me because I can't find anything that it likes. I've accepted that acne products will dry out my skin and cause it to flake. That's how I respond to the benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid that's in the acne products. So when this product made my skin feel dry, it was no different than any others. The problem I had with it was that it didn't seem to help my acne much. Even though I like how the face wash smells and the gel is gentler than other anti-acne gel products I've used, I still get break outs and my face is still dry and red. What's worse is now I have 3 more unused bottles and I don't like to waste money. I am still in search for a face wash that will help me with my breakouts. This wasn't it for me.

pHisoderm is the only face wash that keeps my face clear

from Austin, TX

Comments about pHisoderm Anti-Blemish Gel Facial Wash:

When I hit puberty, my search for the perfect acne treatment started, as it usually does.  I think I tried every face cleanser on the shelf.  I even tried ProActive, that acne system that you see all of those infomercials for.  They were all either worthless or they would work for about a week or two and then stop working.

Then I heard a commercial on the radio for this cleanser called "pHisoderm" and a couple of days later I was in the drug store and saw it, so I decided to give it a try.  I had tried everything else, so why not.  My skin cleared up for one week, which wasn't entirely surprising.  And then the second week rolled by and I figured that I may as well enjoy the clear skin because it was soon to be gone.  Then something amazing happened...my clear skin lasted for longer than two weeks!  I used pHisoderm all through Jr. High and High School and College and now I'm in Grad School and I still use it every morning.