Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Clean & Clear
Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser

Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser

• Immediacy:

Clean&Clear leaves my face feeling smooth and refreshed.

I have neen an acne sufferer longer than I care to remember. Throughout middle school and High school, my school pictures were plagued by nasty little zits and it seemed as if there was no product that could come to my rescue.

Recently I discovered that part of the reason those other acne cleansers and creams were not effective is because they were over drying my skin and causing my pores to over produce oil, thus clogging my pores. I found this hard to believe at first since I have natrually oily skin, but figued I had nothing to lose.

Clean&Clear foaming facial cleanser is oil-free and medicated. It cleans my skin without overdrying my skin. (I think there is a built in moisturizer). The best thing about this product is the smooth feeling it leaves my with.

I'm not sure how this product works on people with severe acne because I began trying it after my acne began clearing up to maintain my moderately clear skin. My skin is still not perfect, but I have definitely noticed an improvement.

Just an OK product

I've been waging war with my face for about twenty years now. When I was younger, I really thought that by the time I was in my thirties that I would not be worrying about breakouts anymore. I assumed that it was something I'd just grow out of. Yeah, I was totally wrong. Over the aforementioned twenty year span I have tried just about all of the over the counter facial acne cleansers and zit creams out there, not to mention a few prescription ones as well. It's taken me a long time to finally find something that works for me.
Sadly, this Clean and Clear Essentials Foaming a Face Wash was not that thing. I like the Clean and Clear acne gel so I was hoping their face wash would work just as well. It didn't. Now don't get me wrong, this is definitely not the worst face wash I've ever used. It did help my skin but it also didn't give me the clear skin I have now. This cleared my face, but only a little. I still got breakouts and the ones I had didn't completely go away, though they did lessen.

This face wash is just OK. I wouldn't purchase this now, however if I only had a choice between this and say the Patricia Wexler face wash I would definitely choose this.

Ease of Application
This is no harder to apply than any other face wash.

Side Effects
I didn't have any any irritation from this face wash.

Immediacy
The results I got came quickly, they just weren't all that great.

love this product

from NJ

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Moisturizing

• Acne-Prone Skin
    • Combination Skin

Comments about Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser:

love this product.I highly recommend it.

Family Favorite

from Brookwood Alabama

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Gentle
    • Leaves Clean Feel
    • Not Greasy

• Acne-Prone Skin
      • All Skin Types
      • Combination Skin
      • Daily Use
      • Oily Skin
      • Sensitive Skin

Comments about Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser:

My family uses this daily. There's one in every shower!

Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash

from Statesboro, GA

Comments about Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser:

Truthfully, I think this is just your basic face wash. I bought it along with the astringent and the face lotion to go with it. While I did enjoy it as a basic cleanser, I felt that it did nothing to improve my skin or my acne. It also dried my face out quite a bit, I have combination skin and I felt like it just stripped all the natural oils from my skin.

Side Effects
      My skin was left quite dry.

• Immediacy:

I use this every morning.

Comments about Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser:

I've been buying this face wash for a long time now and I use it everyday. I do like the fact that it takes most of my make up off. I didn't use make up removers before so this cleanser took the make up off pretty well. It does take the oiliness off my face for awhile but sometimes I use the cleanser twice a day. I would say it's good for any skin type. I like that it's not so thick but I noticed that it doesn't really foam like it says it does. I even tried to lather it up and it didn't really work. I know it's not a big deal but I just don't know why it says "foaming facial cleanser" when it doesn't really foam.

It's good at washing away make up like it says and it takes the dirt away. I know it says oil free so it's good if you have oily skin because it won't make your skin more oily. It'll take away the oiliness for awhile. I've also noticed that I haven't had any acne breakouts since I've been using it.

Ease of Application
      It's really easy. I just dampen my face before I apply it and then I rub it on my face.

Side Effects
      I've never had any side effects with it. My husband used it a couple times too and he never got any side effects either.

Immediacy
      My face feels clean right after I use it.

• Immediacy:

This product helped me reduce acne but not get rid of it all.

Comments about Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser:

Overall on its own it only reduced redness and the blotchy-ness. However, with other products, it works wonders!!! I suggest using it with a combination of other products to get the results you desire-- a clean acne free face.

Once again, on its own it helped to reduce that blotch redness caused by acne but did not get rid of all of it. When used twice a day everyday along with other products, it can nearly get rid of your acne BUT you have to use other products. If you have oily skin, it is great; if you have dry skin, do not use as frequently.

Ease of Application
      It is a gel that you apply to your face. Once you apply water to rinse it off, the gell comes off and creates a foam. There is a tingling sensation that leaves your face feeling clean and fresh.

Convenience
      You can store it anywhere you want. Mine is right by my sink.

Side Effects
      Helps to reduce if you have oily skin. If you have dry skin, it makes it worse.

Immediacy
      It does reduce within 3 weeks but for maximum results, I suggest using it with other products from clean and clear.

• Immediacy:

Good product for a his and hers household.

from West Virginia

Comments about Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser:

This does a good job of getting the dirt and oil of my face and his. I also like that it is orange and bottle is simple enough that my guy doesn't complain that it looks to girly. Our bathroom products are private for the most part but he still likes for them to be manly when possible and this does just that.

It does a good job of getting rid of dirt, oil, makeup, and sweat but it doesn't do much as far as exfoliating and helping to get rid of blackheads that plague my T zone. It isn't meant for that necessarily but it would be great if it did something about black heads.

Ease of Application
      Very easy to apply. You simply pump, lather, and apply. I do notice a single pump doesn't always cut it and you have to add a second or third pump but that's a minor inconvenience.

Convenience
      I love that it has the pump that I can use with one hand and that it sets upright without constantly toppling over into the shower. The only downfall I can think of with design is that you have to take the pump out to get the last couple of days worth of product. I know I could just throw it away but sometimes there's at least a weeks worth of use left once the pump no longer pulls product out of the bottle.

Side Effects
      It can be a little drying if you use it everyday. It says it's for everyday use but for both my and my guy, that just wasn't the case. We are both very pale and have sensitive skin so that is definitely a factor for us but I just see this as more of an every other day product.

Immediacy
      It's immediate in that it cleans your face quickly but it doesn't do much in helping treat acne or black heads immediately. I think it works more in getting and keeping your skin clean so more acne doesn't develop while in the meantime your own body and face heals existing acne. that's been my experience. It does dry my skin a bit and that helps in drying up some of the existing acne but it doesn't seem to do much to eradicate pimples or black heads that are already here. It has helped keep more from forming.

• Immediacy:

A basic cleanser that gets the job done.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser:

This cleanser is great for getting your face clean. I have combination skin and it is often hard to find a cleanser that deals with those problems. This cleanser is basic, but I feel like my skin is refreshed and free of debris/dirt after I use it. Also, this product is not abrasive, which is very important to me. I have sensitive skin and products that have scrubbing agents in them can often cause my skin to break out in rashes and it will become very red. Thankfully, this product does not do that; the foam is gentle, but still gets my skin very clean. It leaves my skin looking radiant and full of life. Clean and Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser is inexpensive and fits in well with my other facial care routine items. I would recommend it if you are looking for something that is gentle, that is simple, and that will fit in perfectly in your facial cleaning routine.

• Immediacy:

Gets your face clean every time

Comments about Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser:

This is a great facial cleanser. I feel great after using it each time. I get a very thorough cleansing from this amazing cleanser.

You can really feel this cleanser working once you apply it to your face. My face feels so clean after using it. It's a Clean & Clear product so you can rest assured that you're using a superior product.

Ease of Application
      Very easy to use. Just like pumping liquid soap out of a bottle. You can use this on your face, but I like using it thoroughly on my hands to get them feeling soft. This cleanser does a great job of leaving skin feeling super soft.

Convenience
      This cleanser takes no time at all to apply so it is very convenient. Just a couple of minutes and you're all set to go.

Side Effects
      I haven't had anything that's remotely close to a side effect. You don't have to worry, this is a very safe product to use.

Immediacy
      You can feel immediately that your face is getting a deep cleansing once the cleanser is on your face.

• Immediacy:

Works great and can be used during pregnancy

from Rome, PA

Comments about Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser:

I became pregnant during the hottest part of the Texas summer and between the heat, sweat and hormones I broke out much more than I ever had in my life. Much worse than anything I had experienced as a teenager. What I did not originally know what that most face wash's should not be used during pregnancy, so I went hunting for something that would not over dry my skin but was also safe for my baby. I found this and was amazed. Not only did this reduce my breakouts to minor blemishes it did not make my face feel overly dry.

This helped to clear up and prevent breakouts while I was pregnant.

Ease of Application
      Especially if using in the shower this is a wonderfully easy product to use. Lather up, rub on face and rinse.

Side Effects
      There was no overly dry feeling or any issues with using while pregnant, which is an issue with many other face wash products.

Immediacy
      This product helps to alleviate breakouts after the first use.

One word...... AMAZING!!!!! =D

Comments about Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser:

I love this product! It leaves my skin feeling silky soft and smooth even if I have blemishes. I have very sensitive skin and I can use this everyday and my skin wont get dry or break out. And it is light and foamy so it doesn't stick to your face and leave that heavy feeling on your skin. I use this along with stridex pads and that fights acne off too.