Other Flat Irons:
Krembs
krembs wet to dry straightener

krembs wet to dry straightener

Best straighener that makes your hair super sassy

from Sandy, UT

Comments about krembs wet to dry straightener:

I am addicted to the Krembs wet to dry straightnener.  This straightener is super easy to use and makes your hair beatifully straight and shinny.  I first found out about this straightner at a hair salon that I go to.  I always loved the way my hair was after leaving the salon.  I knew for sure I needed to get one as well.  I believe these straighteners are made in Italy.  I would compare this straightener to the CHI.  I would highly recommend using a thermal protectant when using your Krembs straightener.  The temperture gets super hot and you want to make sure you do not damage your hair.  I love this stratighener because you do not have to keep going over the same spot over and over again. I have super thick hair and I love it.  Other straightener dont get hot enough to deal with my hair.  I have spent a great deal of money on other straighteners that would get my hair caught between the two plates, and not leave my hair looking like I just left the salon.  I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new Hair straightener.