Other Flat Irons:

Cons

Good buy

from Outside US

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Durable
  • Heats Up Fast
  • Multiple Settings
  • Smooths Frizz
  • Works Great

Cons

• Curly Hair
    • Frizzy Hair
    • Long Hair
    • Thick Hair
    • Travel

Comments about BaByliss Pro Nano 1-1/4" Titanium Flat Iron BABNT2091T:

This hair straightner works just fine and it can be used on all hair types. Thick, curly, frizzy and thin hair, the temperature is adjustable but it is better not to go above 375 degrees farenheit because your hair might get burnt and you might have to cover the smell with body spray. Babyliss leaves the hair straight and very smooth, the titanium plates heats up quickly and tend to dry hair so oil your hair and apply a good conditioner before using it.

The hair straightner is slim but a bit heavier than chi and it straightens hair in no time, no need going over and over again. But for thick hair, you will have to cut it into sections, and straighten bit by bit for good results. You do not really need the highest heat setting to get great results, that might damage your hair and consume energy too. And it is best not to leave it plugged when not in use, for longevity.

It is gentle and your hair will not get caught in tight corners or anything like that. I like the fact that it is durable, lasts for years and gets the job done. It is a bit on the high side though, but in the long run it is really good value for your money.

Just fine, not in love.

Comments about BaByliss Pro Nano 1-1/4" Titanium Flat Iron BABNT2091T:

I bought it 6 moths ago, it was around 30 dlls and still works it gets heated very fast and gives you a straight natural shiny look but my hair is wavy, thick, long and frizzes with the minimum humidity, so if your hair is like mine and you're looking for something that would make your hair extremely straight no matter how the weather is and that lasts maybe you should look for something else. This is ok if you dont want to damage your hair and you just want to have the natural straight look and that is cheaper.

Versatile and safe

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about BaByliss Pro Nano 1-1/4" Titanium Flat Iron BABNT2091T:

If I am not in love with the BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium Flat Iron, I am extremely close! I loved the color of the casing - a somewhat electric blue look which was what initially caught my eye in the first place. But, far beyond just the color has kept me impressed. First of all, I received a free pivot motor clipper along with the purchase of the the flat iron. At the time it seemed like a great deal. What I like the most about the flat iron is that the outer part does not get hot no matter what temperature you put it on. Also it has a specific temperature set - degrees rather that a high or low setting. I love that it closes onto hair tightly rather than having that awkward space available in the middle where your hair slips out too easily. The titanium holds up well even with the use of styling products in your hair. My flat iron has not shown any signs of rust whatsoever. It works on all sorts of hair types too. From thin all the way to course. It definitely is the cause of a good majority of my good hair days.

Perfect!

Comments about BaByliss Pro Nano 1-1/4" Titanium Flat Iron BABNT2091T:

I'm not someone who can do her hair in a million different ways or always has the new trendy things or has her hair and makeup done perfectly. As a matter of fact, I usually towel dry my hair enough to not be dripping all over the place, run a brush through my hair and leave - but this product makes me look like I try a lot harder than I do.

I learned about this product through a coworker because I was saying I hated how it took forever to look nice, especially for special occasions because my hair is so long and it's so tedious to straighten my hair. She told me about this product and after reading reviews online, I knew I had to have it.

I found it in stock at jcp's salon and bought it immediately. I was so excited to try it out for my bridal shower! I woke up really early the day for my bridal shower to make sure I had enough time to straighten my hair and was pleasantly surprised that it didn't take even half the time it normally does or expected to straighten my hair.

My hair is long - down to the middle of my back and after a few sprays of a heat protector spray and running this babybliss through my hair, I LOOKED like I either went to a salon or spent all day on my hair.

If you want a simple hair styling tool that easily straightens hair in a short amount of time - this is def the product for you!

Use it everyday!

Comments about BaByliss Pro Nano 1-1/4" Titanium Flat Iron BABNT2091T:

I need this every morning to set my frizzy hair straight. I plug it in when I'm changing into clothes and by the time I'm done the iron is ready to use. I just need to get it through my hair a few times and the job is done. It's very light so you don't need a lot of arm strength like some of the other products that I used before this. The temperature is also very easy to adjust so you don't have to worry about burning your hair. I also like how it's small in size so you can carry it with you when you are traveling to other places. Hotels usually have dryers but I always want the flat iron so I wanted something easily portable.

The iron is very effective with different levels of temperature and also the lightness of the product makes it easy to use.

Used this for three years almost everyday and never had any problems with it. I also take it when I travel and also didn't have any problems.

Amazing Everyday Flat Iron

Comments about BaByliss Pro Nano 1-1/4" Titanium Flat Iron BABNT2091T:

I bought this flat iron because I was in need of replacing a lower end straightener that was not giving me the silky smooth looks that I wanted. Prior to purchasing I had never heard of the brand before, but after having used it for a little over the year it is the best straighter I have ever used. My hair has natural light curls and in about 10 minutes I have shiny, silky, straight hair. I have found that it makes my hair stay straighter longer so in the morning I do not have to worry about straightening as often as I did before. It is the most effective straightener I have used. I am also guilty of having dropped this straighter off of my desk a few times as well and it has proven to be quite durable. Besides a few scratches from hitting the ground the appearance is other wise intact and the straighter has never stopped working. Over all I would recommend everyone to try this straightener .

The Baby Bliss Falt Iron is my one & only goto hairstyling tool!

from Floyds Knobs, IN

Comments about BaByliss Pro Nano 1-1/4" Titanium Flat Iron BABNT2091T:

My hair is unrully, frizzy, and  thick. I have had other straightening irons before, but so far the baby bliss Flat Iron has worked the best. It has many temperature seatings and the ceramic plates rarely get dirty.  I not only use it to straighten my hair but also to curl my hair by twisting it as I go. The result is a fabulous curl. Overall I love this flat iron and The only Problem i have is that there aren't heat resistant stubs on the end, and it is a problem because i like to hold the end of the iron while im straightening my hair.

Favorite straightener!

Comments about BaByliss Pro Nano 1-1/4" Titanium Flat Iron BABNT2091T:

I've sworn by BaByliss Pro straighteners for at least the last 5 years. This straightener heats up right away, gets the job quickly, and you can adjust the temp! Never too hot, and always does a great job.

Mine's held up for 5+ years now, and undergone even more moves.

Could not live without my BaByliss! Perfect hair every time

from Jackson, MO

Comments about BaByliss Pro Nano 1-1/4" Titanium Flat Iron BABNT2091T:

I have tried lots of flat irons - everyone has their favorite and I think I tried all of my friends over the years but BaByliss is by far the best one out there! I have a lot of fine, wavy hair that is hard to straighten and I don't want to have to keep running the iron over the same spot because it damages my hair.

When I saw the BaByliss on sale online I had to take a second look. I looked up reviews and it had good reviews so I took a chance. Am I ever glad I did! The BaByliss leaves my hair soft and straight with one pass and my style lasts all day (unless it is super humid)

I love that this iron straightens my hair with one pass and it is soft and smooth.

I have never dropped this iron but I have used it almost every day for a year and it still works like new.

Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium 1 1/4 inch flat iron=AMAZING

from Boise, ID

Comments about BaByliss Pro Nano 1-1/4" Titanium Flat Iron BABNT2091T:

I purchased this flat iron when my jibere de paris died. I did a ton of research online, and after talking to my cousin who just bought one and my sister in law who is in beauty school and uses one, I settled on the Babyliss, and I am thrilled that I did! The plates are slightly longer and wider than the standard 1" plates of many other brands, which means I can straighten my long wavy hair in about half the time!! It's great if you have longer thicker hair, because you can straighten a lot more hair in just one pass. There is an led temperature control, and a swivel cord. It heats up in a flash-not even five minutes and it stays hot the entire time you are doing your hair. I cannot say enough good things about this flat iron!!