4.8
S2003DT
Remington Damage Therapy 1" Ceramic Flat Iron with Teflon Fiber Plates S2044

Remington Damage Therapy 1" Ceramic Flat Iron with Teflon Fiber Plates S2044

4.8

An amazing item with one flaw.

from Marion, Illinois

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Controls Frizz
  • Easy To Use
  • Lightweight
  • Non-Greasy
  • Strong Hold

Cons

• Strong Odor

• Curly Hair
  • Daily Use
  • Straight Hair
  • Thicker Hair
  • Thinner Hair
  • Travel

Comments about Remington Damage Therapy 1" Ceramic Flat Iron with Teflon Fiber Plates S2044:

I love straight hair! I mean come on what curly haired person doesn't? Right? So with that I have battled all of my adult life working on having straight hair! I will say that it is a pain in the rear! I have battled long hair and short hair and with this wavy curly hair it is hard to deal with. I actually use this straighter on my short hair. Over the summer I decided to chop my almost waist length hair off. Now that I have my hair short my bigger straighter did not work too well. It was well too big to get the job done. So I went on the search for a new slimmer straighter. This one worked perfect for what I wanted. It has a high heat setting, and it automatically turns off. The only down fall to this straightner is there is a bad burnt smell right off the bat. It is really strong and rather annoying. I would douse my hair in hairspray and perfume as soon as I was done doing my hair. Now that it has been a bit of time the smell is finally going down.

• Hair Type:
  • Wavy Hair

A very good straightener in great price.

I have been using this teflon fiber coated ceramic flat iron from Remington for 4 years and I love it. It is a great iron, I use it to effectively straighten my hair and even to curl them when I want to (You can watch many tutorials on YouTube how to use a flar iron for curling). Anyways, this iron heats up rapidly and works without damaging your hair. The teflon fiber coating helps reduce friction and subsequent damage to hair. A very good iron. I love it.

Best hair straightener I've ever owned.

from Virginia Beach, VA

This hair straightener is the best, I've owned it for a year so far. The combination of this straightner and the right products this iron can make your hair look perfect! It's tourmaline plates prevent frizzy damaged looking hair. I recommend this to everyone.

This Remington Flast Iron is amazing!

from Springboro, OH

Do you have crazy curly hair, wavy hair, or even mostly straight hair and need a good working and very reliable straighter? Well this Remington Style Professional Teflon Fiber Flat Iron S-2044 Is what i use and i love it!! I have been through many flat irons simply because they have many flaws and either break, or simply just stop working. Well once i bought the Remington Style Professional Teflon Fiber Flat Iron S-2044 I simply fell in love with it! I have had it for awhile now and use it almost every day and i love it! It never lets me down! I always have good results each and everyday after using the Remington Style Professional Teflon Fiber Flat Iron S-2044. It affordable, and very reliable for anyone and any hair types! If my Remington Style Professional Teflon Fiber Flat iron S-2044 were to simply die or just get old after awhile i would buy a new one in a heartbeat! Same style and brand!

Staightener

from Chico, CA

I really like this product nad can not say enough for it. I have tried many straighteners and I am very picky. I like a straightener that heats up really quickly, that straightens my hair to complete perfection, that does not dry out my hair to much, that is protective of my hair, that has a lond cord, and that is all around just a great quality straightener. I feel that for a straightener this is a great price and that it is worth what you are paying for. I am the type of person who like to have my hair perffectly straight and this product works wonders in my hair. My problem with this product is that hte buttons are in an awkard spot. This makes it difficult to use. I would recommend this to everyone with anay hair style. This would be my second favorite straightener. I would recommend it against any straightener besides the CHI. Honestly it does not compare to the CHI if you are willing to spend the money.

LOVE IT

from Lockport, NY

Great Product, I just bought it the other day and I love it, Takes a lot less time than other products I have tried before.  I would recomend it to anyone. I even found a way to curl my hair with it. But once again I absolutly love this straightner. I wouldnt go back to my other ever again. I might even go by another one to give to my sister becuase i relaly thing that she would love it.  The best part was it wasnt even that expencive.  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!. EVERYBODY SHOULD BUY IT!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for your  time.

Curls Be Gone

from Peoria, IL

This is a fabulous product that really does straighten your hair. It has a varied selection of temperatures from one to thirty and can straighten all types of hair. I love using it to straighten my natural curly hair that looks like a puff ball once I step out of the shower.  I love to straighten my hair when it is wet as by doing so it also helps to dry it for me. I have had this straightener for about two years and have to say that there is none better on the market.

This straightener is reasonably priced, it is mid-range in price and definitely worth it. This product is definitely not like some of those budget straighteners that some purchase which fall apart after a couple of months, or don’t do the job at all. I simply plug it in and let it heat up. Its teflon bar heats evenly and does not burn my hair like my old one did. No longer do I smell my hair burning while I am straightening it. Another great thing is once I use the Remington S2044 Damage Therapy Ceramic Hair Straightener with Teflon in the morning my hair looks and feels great all day. Definitely would recommend this product to those with curly hair. I know that I am glad that I purchased this fantastic product.

Great choice for a flat iron

from Manhattan, KS

This is a great flat iron for the price. Though I haven't really noticed it ever giving my hair more shine it does straighten hair really well. It is a skinier Iron so you can't do as much hair with it compared to thicker irons. Heats up fast and can be used to wave hair because of the width. The swivel cord allows it to not get tangled while using it. The iron doesn't though like to sit up very well and it usually tips over instead of sitting up. The plates help protect hair by not being plain metal but having the teflon coating helps shield hair from heat. It even helps when hair has static to smooth it out. The iron works great for my semi wavy hair. It would be nice if the iron had a thermometer on it instead of a temperature wheel. The temperature gauge is really easy to accidently slide to make it warmer/ colder than you really needed it to be. Hair can also be pulled out by it sliding in between the  base and the plates.

More than just a hair iron

from Fairfield, CT

The Remington Style Professional Teflon Fiber Flat Iron is not just for straightening your hair. It can be used as a curling iron, too. By grabbing the hair and twisting it, you could also give your hair a little curl, if you wanted. Nevertheless, regarding its intended purpose, the Remington Professional Teflon Flat Iron does straighten curly and unruly hair very well. Some flat irons can dry out one’s hair with continued usage; however, the Teflon material of the Remington iron prevents this from happening. Furthermore, the Teflon material of the Remington iron prevents the flat iron from getting too hot (thus, avoiding unnecessary burn marks on fingers and objects). The price point for the Remington Teflon Flat Iron is perfect for value-oriented consumers. Finally, I also use my flat iron to iron the area between the buttons of my blouse or shirt whenever I am in a hurry. It is so much easier than using a regular iron for that.

Remington Teflon Flat Iron is a workhorse!

from Lansing, MI

I've had my Remington Teflon Flat Iron for more than four years and it is still going strong! Granted, I only used about 7-8 times a month, but other flat irons that I've have used just as often burned out after only a year or so. I have long, straight, fine hair that doesn't take much to be straightened- the issue is keeping it from becoming completely flat. Other straighteners iron out my hair much to straight, but the Remington doesn't! Instead of flat helmet hair, I end up with shiny and straight hair with a little body. (Which is great because my hair has very little body to begin with). It doesn't seem to damage as much as other less expensive irons either. I also love that this flat iron is rounded, so I can use it as a curling iron too! I just clamp a section of hair in at my scalp, turn the iron about 45 degrees, and slide down. This gives me messy-beachy waves that I can't even get from a curling iron! I strongly recommend for at least us straight haired girls whose hair sometimes dries funny.