Other Flat Irons:
HerStyler Classic Forever Flat Iron

HerStyler Classic Forever Flat Iron

Pros

Cons

No damage to hair, real ceramic.

I bought this flat iron at a little stand in the middle of the mall. the man showed me the "real ceramic test". See some cheap flat irons that are portrayed as ceramic are only coated with ceramic and they are metal underneath. the expensive ones are all ceramic. this one passed the scraping test. i use it almost every day and it works magnificently. my hair actually feels softer after i run the flat iron through it. it even looks shiner. you should still use product to protect the healthiness of your hair. however this is the best flat iron i have had. before this i would use conair, and i would have a plethora of split ends.with the herstyler straightener i rarely get any. you can also buy a shampoo and conditioner to protect your hair. it also protects from the sun. it is a herstyler brand and the guy gave it to me free when i bought the flat iron but ever since then i continue to use the same kind.

Best for short hair

This is a really good flat iron if you have fine hair that isn't to curly. I did't like the fact that it kept turning off on it's own because I tend to keep my flat irons plugged in a while for maximum heat. Wouldn't recommend it for ethnic hair

A Classic

Comments about HerStyler Classic Forever Flat Iron:

The HerStyler Classic Forever Flat Iron is a classic must have. If you're a beginner and you're not as experienced with flat irons like I am, I definitely recommend this flat iron. It's very simple and is perfect for thick hair. The flat iron heats up quick and doesn't tangle my hair, leaving it nice and smooth.

multiple uses

from St. Paul, MN

Comments about HerStyler Classic Forever Flat Iron:

This is a great flat iron! I love that I can use it for both straightening my hair as well as using it for curling/waves. Since it's rounded on the outside and has really smooth curves it works great at making smooth, perfect waves throughout your hair. I actually use it more for curling than I do for straightening and never even have to use a curling iron.

Works great!. Sometimes I even just use it around the end of my hair to smooth it out and give it a little style. If you're like me, sometimes my hair gets a little frizzy or puffy, and using this actually helps greatly! I also have long and somewhat thick hair so it's nice that it gets hot enough to actually use on a lot of hair at once for big waves and just to make the process faster! The adjustable settings are great though for if you want really defined curls, you can use a lower heat so you don't completely fry your hair like some of the other products out there.

The best hair styler I have ever used..

Comments about HerStyler Classic Forever Flat Iron:

I was sceptical at first but it is awesome. Straightener and styler all in one.

It makes my hair silky and smooth. Even my husband said my hair looked good.

It is made so much better than the cheap ones I had to replace every year. It gets super hot and that makes the biggest difference.

Curly hair to straight hair :D

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about HerStyler Classic Forever Flat Iron:

I have had Herstyler classic forever flat iron for more than a year. It has done a excellent job on my hair. My hair is very curly and it helps my hair become straight. It is easy to use and work with. I like that it is very light and I can carry it where ever I go. It is definitely worth buying.

It has lasted more than a year in my house and it is still working perfectly. I had brought flat irons in the past and they would not work after a few months.

Recommended!

from Orange, NJ

Comments about HerStyler Classic Forever Flat Iron:

This flat iron may not be very well known or have the popularity as some other brands (e.g., CHI), however, it not only works, it works really well! I've had this flat iron for over 2 years and it remains as powerful as the day I bought it! I love it! I bought it on a whim mainly because I found it on sale at a great price yet I have no regrets about this purchase. It's really light weight and easy to use out of the box. I have really coarse & curly hair and this iron works great for me! It was really an unexpected surprise to see how well it actually straightens & curls hair. Simply put, it's effective and does what it says it does. I would recommend this to anyone!

Best for short hair

Great Hair Straightener!

from Nevada City, CA

Comments about HerStyler Classic Forever Flat Iron:

I have the kind of hair that is intent on being the way it wants to be. So finding a good hair straightener is just about next to impossible. I spend 2 hours straightening and then nobody can tell the difference 3 hours later. But the HerStyler Hair Straightener is different. It quickly straightens the hair so that you don't need to spend "forever" perfecting your look. The iron quickly heats up so that you don't have to wait a long time for it to be ready. It also sustains the heat so you don't have to stop midway to let it heat up again. It also sustains the style without any need for products. Even the orneriest hair can be tamed with this hair straightener and without a lot of headache and fuss. It's definitely a good investment and will serve you well. You'll want to make sure that you don't leave it directly on wood because it can get kind of hot. Also be careful not to drop it as that may crack the plates.

Best Straightener Ever

from Bay Point, CA

Comments about HerStyler Classic Forever Flat Iron:

Alright, so this straightener is the best straightener out there. It actually straightens your hair and leaves no waves behind. It makes your hair so smooth and shiny. Don't forget how this one of a kind straightener can also curl your hair into any style you desire. The box comes with instructions on how to use it. It shows you your suppose to curl your hair. It also comes in a pouch to protect your straightener. There are many varieties in different colors. I choose mines in black so it wont show any dirtiness. It is a little more expensive then most straighteners like Con-air or Revlon ect. But trust me, a little more money is so worth it.

think how you want, everyone is dumb.

from Sparks, NV

Comments about HerStyler Classic Forever Flat Iron:

The straightner i have, i have had for about 8 months now, still works great, and heats up on both sides in 60 seconds or less. i love the thing and its my favorite color, kinda rediculous how exspensive they where, 200 a pop, but honestly, it was worth every penny.

herstyler black works wonders

from Englishtown, NJ

Comments about HerStyler Classic Forever Flat Iron:

I am so happy to have come upon this product.  I really didnt want to stop to talk to the girl in the mall.  she wanted to show me how the product worked.  i was in the market for something like this but.. well you know how pushy those people are at the kiosks.  well.. i gotta tell u, i have been using it now for over  a year and its great.  i have dry, coarse, unmanagable hair.  its wavy and grows more out than down.  its not hair you would wish on your worst enemy.  My hair when i use this iron looks thin, manageable and really professionally done.  have  i told you i am awful with hair?? its amazing.  it cost the same as the ion.. so. ... my suggestion is.. let the girl in the mall show you how well lit works... u will not be sorry.