Other Gourmet Foods:

Mouth-watering!

Pros

Cons

Comments about gourmandia.com:

Browsing the page makes me crave tasting all of the recipes that are posted in here. I think I can’t even do all of these for a month. The presentations of the recipes are eye-catching. There are too many recipes to choose from.  The healthy recipes alone make me nosy to try and cook every recipe that catches my eyes! One more thing, recipe videos are exhibited by the chef. The recipes are also categories according to the group where they belong.

This is a website of highly trained Michelin chefs.

Comments about gourmandia.com:

The videos from this site are definitely helpful! Me and my mom always watch the video recipes from the site and they are all interesting. We really enjoy watching the video demos here. Just by watching, you can learn a lot of cuisines from excellent chefs around the world. I also adore the chefs from this site who give us friendly dishes that we can make.

Convenient

Comments about gourmandia.com:

I just love the way the site was made, the color just jibes with the contents. The links are just on the right place, very convenient and accessible. The navigation is easy and understandable! I will recommend this site and share this to my other social networks accounts!

Remarkable!

Comments about gourmandia.com:

Comparing this site to other recipe sites, I am glad there is something like this. Registering on this site is easy, can be a member in just a few clicks and have the privilege to post blogs, share experiences and recipes in cooking with other foodies, and even live chat with your friend! I really enjoy traipsing in this site!

So many recipes to choose from

from Soldiers Grove, WI

Comments about gourmandia.com:

What a relief found a perfect cooking site, don’t have to search anywhere else, this site has all various recipes you could find in the world. My favorite is Zucchini and eggplants cream with saffron.

Great Videos

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about gourmandia.com:

My mother had never Knew that I would be able to cook one day. I followed videos on gourmandia with various tips they share and learn progressively how to cook. Today, my cooking isn't best, but I try to improve.Many thanks!!

Soupy Recipes

from Phillipsburg, OH

Comments about gourmandia.com:

Pumpkin soup never came this perfect before but after following these easy to follow steps on Gourmandia.com the flavour and aromas were just mouth watering, next time would go for chicken soup. Anyone cares to join in???

Cooking is all fun

from Buffalo Lake, MN

Comments about gourmandia.com:

Ever tried Baked Corn Tamale Recipe from Gourmandia.com? This baked corn tamale is one of the most ordered dish in the restaurants and now you try this dish right at home. The best part of corn is that it goes well along with all kinds of recipes.