4.8

Dove Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds

4.8

Delicious snack!

Comments about Dove Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds:

Chocolate covered nuts are such a delicious snack, and dove's high quality chocolate makes them even better. I love the dark chocolate and almond combination. These are great to put in small containers and take on the go. Nice to be getting a little extra protein while you enjoy a treat also.

Everything you need, rich, tangy, salty, toasty.

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Dove Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds:

How often does it happen that you find yourself in the ultimate dilemma? Crunchy or gummy? Salty or sweet or, maybe a little of both? I like salty / tangy combinations, myself. These Dove dark chocolate covered almonds gives me a little bit of both worlds. Unlike a regular peanut m & m, almonds are a step up from average. A bit more elegant as I like to say, definitely a different taste sensation. Quite an enjoyable delight when coated with delicious dark chocolate. The dove dark chocolate is smooth and creamy with the slightest bit of tangy tinge that adds to the overall sensation. Dove has really captured something special with this crunchy up to date innovation. Thy truly are yummy! I wait to see what the brand will think of next, maybe a lower calorie version? Who knows.

Heart-health combination of dark chocolate and almonds.

from Palm Harbor, FL

Comments about Dove Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds:

Silky smooth and delicious dark chocolate and almonds together is a fabulous, heart-health combination. There are whole, not pieces of almonds in the candy. A serving size, according to the label, is 13 delicious pieces which will cost you about 210 calories. I suggest that you eat just a few pieces and savor them in order to keep your calorie count down. Try, if you can, just enjoying 6 or 7 pieces for a 105 calorie treat. Look for coupons and store sales to keep the cost down, and then stock up on the great tasting treat. ENJOY!!

perfect mix of chocolate and nuts

from Green Bay, WI

Comments about Dove Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds:

I usually don't like dark chocolate but I am telling you these are perfect... they are so creamy and the almonds are the perfect fit with it... I could eat them all day that is the only con I have really.... they are very addictive in my opinion because they are just so yummy!!! I highly recommend these to everyone

Crunchy, and sweet, combination made in heaven.

from Woolwich, ME

Comments about Dove Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds:

First of all, i really love the silky smooth texture of all the dove products. And this product is no expection. The silky smooth texture, combined with the luscious crunchy almonds is absolutely devine! It's the perfect combination. And thats a lot coming from me. I really don't like "crunchy" chocolate but this has won me over for sure. I like my chocolate with just chocolate generally. But the almost salty  taste of the nuts combined with this chocolate makes it to good to resist. This product is a perfect "getaway" snack. Kids at school, husband's at work, and you just need a moment to yourself before you get to the mound of laundry and sick full of dishes, take one of these square and just relax a moment. This chocolate will almost literally take you away. I keep a bag at work in my locker, for those moments when you jsut want to pull your hair out. I love this chocolate, and i really think you will too!

The Best Chocolate Made

from Portland, TX

Comments about Dove Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds:

I try the Dove Dark Chocolate covered Almonds for the first time today and boy were they out of this world. I love dark chocolate its the best and almonds mix them together and you have the best piece of candy out there its great.... give it a try.. let them slowly melt in your mouth... oh my stars out of this world.

Melt in your mouth GOODNESS

from Baker, WV

Comments about Dove Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds:

Dove is my favorite chocolate by far.  The combination of Dove chocolate with almonds is delicious.  Sometimes I crave more than just chocolate and the nuts sure do the trick.  This is one of my favorite treats!  The dove just melts in your mouth.

umm umm good

from Brewton, AL

Comments about Dove Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds:

This is one of the most delicious piecies of candy that i have had in a while.  i use to be a huge candy bar lover, but they have seem to drop all the good ones for the latest.  Latest doesn't mean the greatest, however dove has out did themselves with thid piece of chocolate,  It has a strong yet easy taaste and i love it!! 5 thumbs up!

Smooth crunch for your day

from Warner Robins, GA

Comments about Dove Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds:

For someone who needs to watch her cholesterol, this mom has no qualms eating **Dove Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds**. I won't eat a whole bag in a day.  Nor will I eat it everyday.  But I find one or two pieces a smooth crunch for your day. And a healthy snack for my day with *magnesium, protein-satisfying* almonds and *flavenoid-rich* dark chocolate.

Awesome...simply Awesome

from La Habra, CA

Comments about Dove Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds:

I have 3 bags of Dove Chocolates right next to me right now.

One is with almonds, one is with raspberry creme, and one is with mint creme.  The almonds are crunchy and the chocolate creamy . As for the raspberry and mint.... neither flavor is overpowering and the chocolate has the same creamy wonderful texture as the almond flavor. I am just a bit partial to the almond kind though,  because I am a huge almond lover.

I am one happy woman.